stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Have you ever had a concussion

Long story short I hit my head pretty bad and yes I was really drunk and no I cannot remember a thing about it no matter how I try. It's mostly just sore there is a decent little lump though my girl keeps putting ice on it which I hate. I do feel extremely tired and a little confusion but also I'm hungover as dick so good chance those are symptoms of that. I think it's just bruised there is no blurring of vision speech is fine pretty sure I'm just a stupid drunk ass pussy who lost his shit because his girl was giving him some heat and I'm glad it wasn't an eye I didn't burn anything down and that no police were involved in whatever happened because I cannot remember a ******* thing.

So, how do you know if you have concussion is all I am asking, 99% sure I don't but I want to know for sure.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

why do u get drunk if your married anyway

stevek173

not married though serious live in gf head will not stop pounding feel all ****** up

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    why do u get drunk if your married anyway

i cant think of a better reason to get drunk
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SBR Lou

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

I think...don't know for sure... I was drinking as well, however not to a point of being blasted. I slipped on ice and fell back and bashed my head. I continued to party that night..so might had hang over symptoms as well the next day. But honesty...the next day was experiencing an "out of body" experience... Hard to explain. Extreme confusion and headache.

Lookingtostart
    Lookingtostart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

I wish I had a brave story to tell, regarding concussion. Unfortunately mine was self imposed, where I got up too quickly, I held my breath in too long. I can't remember what happened, but it seemed like some sort of mental prison, where I was lying down thinking about random stuff, trying to get out of it. I eventually got up after what seemed like ages.

The people that were there told me I had just collapsed straight down, hitting the back of my head cleanly onto the window ledge, which was low to the ground. They said I got up straight away.

The other thing that was strange is that my head didn't hurt straight away, only a little, later.

stevek173

Yeah I woke up and everything then it started to hurt after a couple hours not sure if I was still drunk and dried out or what

Just trying to take it easy I appreciate the insights fellas

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by Lookingtostart View Post
    I wish I had a brave story to tell, regarding concussion. Unfortunately mine was self imposed, where I got up too quickly, I held my breath in too long. I can't remember what happened, but it seemed like some sort of mental prison, where I was lying down thinking about random stuff, trying to get out of it. I eventually got up after what seemed like ages.
    I had that happen to me after taking a hit of acid back in the 80's.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

I've been concussed from hitting my head on the ice. You see 3 of everything, everything is blurry and you feel very tired, but the Dr's slap you to keep you awake. They say if you fall asleep you can go into a coma. Your head hurts, you feel nauseated, and if I had to describe it, the best way would be a terrible dream that you can't wait to be over. I've also been drunk enough and hit my head to where the feeling was similar, but not nearly as terrible as a concussion.

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    I've been concussed from hitting my head on the ice. You see 3 of everything, everything is blurry and you feel very tired, but the Dr's slap you to keep you awake. They say if you fall asleep you can go into a coma. Your head hurts, you feel nauseated, and if I had to describe it, the best way would be a terrible dream that you can't wait to be over. I've also been drunk enough and hit my head to where the feeling was similar, but not nearly as terrible as a concussion.
    Ok then I definitely am not concussed but my head is real sore so whatever it is going to hit up a dr tomorrow, I really appreciate the advice.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Yeah man if you were concussed you would not even be able to type, and you definitely wouldn't want to type. The keyboard would be moving and trying to read something you typed would hurt your head worse than it already felt. People who have a concussion can not do regular things without assistance. All you would want to do is fall asleep and get that terrible feeling over with. It's like the worlds worse hangover x10. Then again I had a serious concussion, and there are minor ones that probably don't feel as bad.

stevek173

Cool cool, thanks again man. I'm just a big bitch who hit his head pretty good is about it lol.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

lmao wouldn't be able to type, u think people with concussions are ****** up or something?