MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

I just looked them up on Wiki and found this.

'Farragut is widely considered as good as a college baseball team'

I am convinced now.

All 3 of these kids could throw solid heaters.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Pickwinner may have written that wiki page...just sayin

JimmysEgo
    JimmysEgo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

when i was in high school, there was a chick wrestler at another school. i wouldn't wrestle a chick, unless she was hot, and this chick was not.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Not sure why. You see 20 year old relievers in the majors throwing 97-98. But Waldrop throwing 92-93 at 18 is just insane? I hit 86-87 on those same guns. I hope that amazes you too.
    just because youre on the internet doesnt mean you should lie 24/7.

Lookingtostart
    Lookingtostart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

Some of the "women" in WNBA aren't women at all, so those types probably could compete against men at a lower level. But actual females in sport, no way could they compete in mens' sports at a high level.

cleaveland
    cleaveland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

Quote Originally Posted by Lookingtostart View Post
    Some of the "women" in WNBA aren't women at all, so those types probably could compete against men at a lower level. But actual females in sport, no way could they compete in mens' sports at a high level.
    Candace Parker is quite beautiful (and she's the best WNBA player in history easily imho):

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

Last edited by LVHerbie; 05-12-12 at 05:30 AM. Reason: wrong thread...

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

I would have no problem if a woman was good enough to play baseball. In the same breath, I don't want to hear her cry when Cole Hamels brushes her back with a "welcome to MLB" pitch.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    I would have no problem if a woman was good enough to play baseball. In the same breath, I don't want to hear her cry when Cole Hamels brushes her back with a "welcome to MLB" pitch.
    Good post. I do disagree however, and it appears MLB Commissioner Ford Frick did as well in 1952 as he banned women from signing MLB contracts.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

You guys are missing the point. Next year every team should put one girl on their teams so they can forfeit the entire season. Beat the hell out of the team instead of forfeiting. I bet the players were all for it, the coach and administration are just punk asses.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

curious if anyone read the story cause its ridiculous

The reason the team forfeited was not because she was a girl playing a predominately male sport or that anyone on the team didn't want to play against here. It was because the school that forfeited practices a silly religion and one of their things is to keep males and females separate.

This has much more to do with religion than co-ed sports.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

personally i hated playing against bitches in anything. i was playing basketball at the ymca and there was a girl, we were up like 10 2 or 10 3 playing to 11 and she came in for a layup and i pretty much gave it to her. i got laughed for letting a girl score on me so we win the game and run it back since we only had 10 players there, similar situation comes up next game, i swat her and she falls and sprains her wrist and guys wanted to fight me. its a no win situation, i can only imagine if the girl got hit by a pitch.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    personally i hated playing against bitches in anything. i was playing basketball at the ymca and there was a girl, we were up like 10 2 or 10 3 playing to 11 and she came in for a layup and i pretty much gave it to her. i got laughed for letting a girl score on me so we win the game and run it back since we only had 10 players there, similar situation comes up next game, i swat her and she falls and sprains her wrist and guys wanted to fight me. its a no win situation, i can only imagine if the girl got hit by a pitch.
    Glad someone gets it.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3768

Congrats to Our Lady of Sorrows for refusing to play !
    If you don't know who the SSPX are, see here: http://www.sspx.org/

If nobody stands up to the Politically Correct Tyranny, you will see
    girls playing in all the boys sports, their liberal parents will sue the schools
    for not letting girls on the teams ! It will get out of control, they will claim
    discrimination. The line needs to be drawn and never crossed, for many reasons !

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

I don't know what's more hilarious the pillars of chivalry like Picker or the phony egalitarians

Picker won't throw to a girl, but lets his girlfriend slap him around. Just a model of a man that commands respect

I assume the egalitarians are in favor of men hitting girls with full force if a girl strikes them first. Yep, "show respect" for the girl and treat her like you would if a man had hit you. Same exact thing as "showing respect" by pitching full speed and not holding anything back with special treatment. If you deny that a man shouldn't hit a girl full force in self-defense, then you're a chauvinst pig. What kind of backward society do we live in where women still aren't given the same courtesies as men?

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    I don't know what's more hilarious the pillars of chivalry like Picker or the phony egalitarians

Picker won't throw to a girl, but lets his girlfriend slap him around. Just a model of a man that commands respect

I assume the egalitarians are in favor of men hitting girls with full force if a girl strikes them first. Yep, "show respect" for the girl and treat her like you would if a man had hit you. Same exact thing as "showing respect" by pitching full speed and not holding anything back with special treatment. If you deny that a man shouldn't hit a girl full force in self-defense, then you're a chauvinst pig. What kind of backward society do we live in where women still aren't given the same courtesies as men?
    You're looking at the big picture stuff... the fact is, the little girls were 10 years old and they would cry if you hit them with a 100% fastball.

As for my ex hitting me a couple of times, girls with tempers are the best in bed. If you haven't found that out yet, you haven't been with enough women.

Samcro
    Samcro's Avatar Become A Pro!

You're looking at the big picture stuff... the fact is, the little girls were 10 years old and they would cry if you hit them with a 100% fastball.

As for my ex hitting me a couple of times, girls with tempers are the best in bed. If you haven't found that out yet, you haven't been with enough women.
    Hahaha look at the big dick on this guy! 99.9% of the women you bang are relatives or plastic

Samcro
    Samcro's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yep. My high school team might as well have been a pool for D1 and MLB talent. We won 3 state championships in the highest class and my freshman year we were 48-1 and ranked 2nd in baseball America behind a 36-0 team from California.
    I went to school with this douche and he was the captain of the circle jerk only!

RunningMan7
    Update your status
    RunningMan7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Women should be allowed to play if they qualify for the guys team especially if the chicks dont have their own team. Guys teams are superior . So the analogy to a guy trying out for a girls team is not appropriate.

I bet the kids on the team that forfeited are pissed that their adminstrators forced them not to play the game. Baseball is not nearly the same level of contact as football. Hell, I played basketball with a couple of chicks a few weekends back in my college days and I did take it a little easy on them initially, but when they wanted to play aggressively, it was actually easier for me to play defense on them. One of these chicks would try to protect her dribbling the ball by backing into me. Oh, how nice that felt!. So I would guard her even more closely and we were lenient on penalty calls.

First 12