clynnm17
    clynnm17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

new to the gym

So I use to work out in tge gym where I worked. I have recently moved and got a new job. With that being said I joined the gym down the road from my place. Which by the way is nothing but sausage everywhere. Hardly ever see any sexy tail in there. Just all these roided up looking guys. Oh well but do you think there is a certain time they are all in there. But the main reason I posted is to ask are there any unspoken do's and Don't a rookie gym goer wouldn't know. Like if I'm on a machine do I stay on that machine until I'm completely finished? Thanks boys looking forward to the replies

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

All the hot ass at my gym gives me extra motivation to go every day.....I'd be pissed off if it was a big sausage fest every day

But anyway, not really.....I do a cycle of exercises sometimes and just wait till it looks open.....Just ask someone if they are done with the machine or bench or whatever if you see someone get up from it........Also, if you want to keep your Machine and go get a drink or something just put a towel or something on the seat.....

clynnm17

Nothing but a sausage fest dude. Looks like a bunch of cops on roids

clynnm17

Just got back and I swear all those dudes are cops. Been off drugs for 4 years And I'm still paranoid