jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Ez Money 77 View Post
    I was in the same exact spot Kc was up till about one year ago. I lost big money for a second time behind the wife's back and for the second time promised id never make a bet again to stay with her. Now she knows I started again in like December but hasn't brought it up again because this time I told told her I was leaving because I wanted to do whatever I wanted to do. She told me should would let me do whatever I want again. I don't bet the amounts I did before but I am still out of control. At times I wish I never found SBR. I enjoy the site too much and it makes me want to bet even more. The wife doesn't have a clue about SBR.
    LIke your style man

This issue came up with me and Shari already dealing with our pending relationship

I told her I gamble and gamble a lot and she says she is a saver and UI basically told her to go fuk herself, I will do whatever the fuk I want and I will lose all my money if I like. I enjoy it, she will never tell me what to do, fuk her.

Already problems and she did not move here yet, no idea now of our future

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    LIke your style man

This issue came up with me and Shari already dealing with our pending relationship

I told her I gamble and gamble a lot and she says she is a saver and UI basically told her to go fuk herself, I will do whatever the fuk I want and I will lose all my money if I like. I enjoy it, she will never tell me what to do, fuk her.

I've heard bad things about dating her.. My best friend dated her for over a year and she blew off the engagement because his family wasn't from wealth.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

LIke your style man

JJ step your game up pal.. Send her flowers and chocolates and write her some love poems.

Coolcanuck79
    Coolcanuck79's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24238

My wife just hates the amount of time I spend on the laptop and in Vegas. Otherwise, my car, my money & my gambling.

CallMeChip
    Damn good stuff, sir...
    CallMeChip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

She's quiet til I win then it's "buy me these shoes". Biggest pet peeve, she says "winning money isn't earning it so what does it matter if you buy me something it's not like you worked for it..." I have a rule against hitting women, but I think I've popped a blood vessel or two just from yelling at her.

Also I go back and forth to Vegas a lot and she thinks that means I've having crazy coke parties with big titty hookers, when I'm actually sitting in the book half the day drinking scotch by myself just watching games.
    Last edited by CallMeChip; 05-07-12 at 03:21 PM.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by king mayan View Post
    my tranny girlfriend knows

but my wife doesnt...

Dont blow it for me smokey...

Shhhhhhhhhhhh.
    king mayan, you have some great lines !!!!

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10723

Yes my Wife knows. Sometimes she does not like it. But she cannot argue when i win money and give her some and pay for things we would normally not have.

For example- i used some of the cash to pay for our airfare to Austria. The flight on Austrian Airlines is close to $8000 . I got the business Class and we even get our own on board Chef that cooks gourmet meals. All paid for with the cash i won sports betting.How can she argue that lol.

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Or your girl or boyfriend....

How do they feel about it? Do they care?

My ex didn't really seem to care about it too much. She didn't like that I smoked either, but she lived with it. One day I asked her about quitting, and she told me I'd have to eventually give up both hobbies if we were to get married, which I would've been willing to do ... But you know how relationships go. We haven't spoken in nearly two months.

Now I spend my evenings drowning my sorrows in sports betting. lol. But I can't complain. When I'm ready, I'll find another. Hopefully she won't mind my habits.

Dem' WinZ
    Dem' WinZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

Never tell a bitch
    Points Awarded:

manny24 gave Dem' WinZ 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Single for the win.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

My fiancee knows I gamble and doesn't care... I support her financially and she could care less if I gamble or not...She just doesn't want me to do drugs anymore...

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Girlfriend couldn't care less. I stopped ranting to her over bad beats and she doesn't know how I am doing either way now

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

Wife knows, but she doesn't know how much and frankly she doesn't need to know how much.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

She sure does. We have a system in place to where I don't burry our financial situation. An allowance if you will for my gambling. If I lose that sum of money, then off to the next month. It's been working for about 3 years now. All parties are happy ....

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

At times I wish I never found SBR. I enjoy the site too much and it makes me want to bet even more.
    hook, line and mudda phuckin sinka! congrats paid posters-mission accomplished

but its all good you're your own man....
    my ol lady deals with my consistant horse action. i take her to the track every couple of weeks during the season and give her whatever she wants. i pay the bills and do as i please and dont hear any grief. someone sent me an angel, no doubt about that.

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

Yes, she sits and cheers ,and if i win she keeps half.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

she knows does not care...she hates when i play poker for long hours though.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Jerkoffs are married in todays generation
    Worst financial decision you can ever do

Nowadays its about hooking, drugs, clubbing, boozing, pills, gambling at least that is what the winners do

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

King Mayan, funny dude, from Boston do not know what a tri- sexual is, figure a animal lover

BeatTheJerk

Jerkoffs are married in todays generation
    Worst financial decision you can ever do

Nowadays its about hooking, drugs, clubbing, boozing, pills, gambling at least that is what the winners do
    Yeah beatthejerk is definitely a jerkoff pal. A happy one though. I have a wife and two boys who truely love me unconditionally,that I support financially. I'll tell you one thing I'm damn sure not lonely. My wife's a freak too, she does it all. There's nothing I can buy on the street that she won't do.

BeatTheJerk

Was wondering why we gotta be the jerkoffs when your the one stuck home alone jerking off ?

the_orangekat
    the_orangekat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Actually, I say yes and no to the statement, 'real men do what they want.'

Real men make money. Real men put food on the table and roofs over heads. If you are leaching off your girl's money and gambling with it (or collecting money from the gov't), you are not a real man and have no entitlement to 'do what you want.'

I'm willing to say some people here fit that description. I sure hope you aren't in here talking about doing what you want because in the grand scheme of life, you are a bitch.

the_orangekat
    the_orangekat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    My wife's a freak too, she does it all.
    Man, TELL ME ABOUT IT! I can vouch for this.

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by the_orangekat View Post
    Man, TELL ME ABOUT IT! I can vouch for this.
    Yeah gotta love a downass chick.

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    My fiancee knows I gamble and doesn't care... I support her financially and she could care less if I gamble or not...She just doesn't want me to do drugs anymore...
    +1

First 12