TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

White guys who have been victims of racism, check in

Too many instances to remember

Some that I can vividly recall:

-Playing basketball in the Bahamas, 3 black guys and me. They all called me white boy.

-Standing in line in a gas station soon after hurricane Katrina. Couple black guys talking to the black cashier about how horrible it is was how the people there were being treated. They turn and get in my face because it was all my fault apparently.

-Playing basketball at USC gym. Game I was playing in is over and the next team is 4 black guys. My team is 3 black guys and me. Captain of the other team gets another one of his black friends to replace me on my own team. Doesn't say anything to me and just starts shaking his head when I start to guard his inbounds. They all just ignore me and start playing around me. One guy that was on my team says to me, "Allright man guess I'll see you around" realizing how ridiculous it is.

Let's hear some stories guys

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

STFU Tool!

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

drive thru clerk didn't say have a nice day at Taco Bell

tunaguitar76
    tunaguitar76's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 895

so the mods finally get rid of all the other crap threads and you start this one? g thanks

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

lol

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

I wanted to call the white Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton but there was no one to call

5teamparlay
    WINNING!!!
    5teamparlay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Delivering pizza in college..

April 1, 1993
    2 black guys beat me over the head with a baseball bat. Blood everywhere, broke my arm. Had to put a pin in arm. One of the bloodiest scenes the police chief ever saw. Bat broke on my arm, they took off.

TRUE STORY...

5teamparlay
    WINNING!!!
    5teamparlay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Adding White Sox opening day 1998. Parked by projects, back window smashed while at game, only thing taken was cooler of beer...