baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jerm, you will get a lot of mileage out of Pastor Manning.

The man tells it like it is.

Btw, you white saviors crack me up.

And Mayan, you crack me up. No such thing as mexicanos blancos? Homie, they aint be cortando yardas como tu papi. Pobre basura de mierda.

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

It is funny that some of you say their is no such thing as a white hispanic when you same fuktards watched your precious left wing media outlets call George Zimmerman.... A white hispanic. The white apologists like to try and incorporate the white race into anything that might be negative towards the black man. Fuk you MSNBC and a big FUK U to CNN. White hispanic lmao. Needless to say they doctored the 911 call to make it sound like zimmerman said martin was a black man out of nowhere. They edited out the part where the 911 operator asked him to describe the person.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/tray...for-nbc-msnbc/

SharpBoxing
    SharpBoxing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5521

Keep up the good work baskets

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3393

Baskets- You write eloquently of your disdain for certain people at times. However your obsession with these topics is intriguing. And your one sided approach strikes me as simplistic, even though you come across as intelligent. I would think you look at the world in strictly black and white tones. Much like the people on the other side of the aisle(like Louis Farrakhan) who look at the world through a different colored prism.

First 12