jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

PickAllWinners Has Taken Over As Top Baseball Totals Guy

Other sports....well average

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Nice call today on 76ers. Hate it as a Bulls fan but glad you cashed.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

No denying that Kerry has proved himself as a baseball total player sharp

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

we all know i cant stand kerry he has had a very good run these past 2 weeks. lets see if he can sustain it over the season without blowing all of his profits on his stupid all in plays and then go on tilt.

Still doesnt change the fact that he swore the bulls were a LOCK to get to the 2nd round rose or no rose. looks like they are about to lose 4 in a row to a very terrible 76er team. and he thought the bulls would compete with the heat without rose. he seems to know his totals but doesnt know shit about nba basketball

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    we all know i cant stand kerry he has had a very good run these past 2 weeks. lets see if he can sustain it over the season without blowing all of his profits on his stupid all in plays and then go on tilt.

Still doesnt change the fact that he swore the bulls were a LOCK to get to the 2nd round rose or no rose. looks like they are about to lose 4 in a row to a very terrible 76er team. and he thought the bulls would compete with the heat without rose. he seems to know his totals but doesnt know shit about nba basketball
    Bulls are up 3-1 right now if Noah never gets hurt. Sorry for not knowing Noah would get hurt too.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Bulls are up 3-1 right now if Noah never gets hurt. Sorry for not knowing Noah would get hurt too.
    this thread is made to praise you im not gonna get into a battle with you here.
    you are lucky im leaving to the bahamas wed because once the bulls go down i was gonna lay the hammer on you and i wont be here to do it. so keep up the run with your totals. maybe when im there ill throw down a few bucks on them

jjgold

Yes bulls win series with Noah

This series is far from over

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

bulls win the series if they have noah in 6. he said this team would compete with miami without rose.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

What about the 3-12 start he had where Lines/totals/units bet were vague and not posted?

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post
    What about the 3-12 start he had where Lines/totals/units bet were vague and not posted?
    like i said in post 4 he has had a good 2 weeks many guys have them lets see if he can sustain it all season

RoadDog
    I'm not negative, I'm a realist
    RoadDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

So many better totals guys in Baseball Handicapping Forum. Guys that post winners every day. But a lot of people wouldnt know that because they dont leave Players Talk (JJ)

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by RoadDog View Post
    So many better totals guys in Baseball Handicapping Forum. Guys that post winners every day. But a lot of people wouldnt know that because they dont leave Players Talk (JJ)
    I never said I was the best. But I am 20-3-1 my last 24. Erases a rough start to the season and then a lot more. I'm sure there are some good ones over there too.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

He's a stiff, scammer and losing gambler. He's now on his 6th SBR handle and has went all in twice and lost... See I admit I'm a losing gambler but never once had to change my handle.. Fukk him and fukk rose

jjgold

Whatever.........he is winning with this handle

I hope he keeps it even if he comes back down to earth, he will get more respect

The kid is a good poster

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Whatever.........he is winning with this handle

I hope he keeps it even if he comes back down to earth, he will get more respect

The kid is a good poster
    Thanks JJ. Will stick around this time with this handle. Like a lot of posters here now.