Dutchie
    Dutchie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

so THAT is how the report/snitch button works. hey Pick, Goats is way over board. I mean that shit could hurt. I mean tons of gays might actually BONE goats, ya know. sensitive topic. But he only just kind insinuated you were gay, no reason to hit the report button on that. Maybe, its okay to call him straight?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PickWinnerAllDay

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    so THAT is how the report/snitch button works. hey Pick, Goats is way over board. I mean that shit could hurt. I mean tons of gays might actually BONE goats, ya know. sensitive topic. But he only just kind insinuated you were gay, no reason to hit the report button on that. Maybe, its okay to call him straight?
    Gays and Green Bay Packers fans... they both love on goats is what I've heard.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    They were sarcastic comments... you know, like how 99.99% of your comments are sarcastic and have no substance? Figured you'd at least have a reasonable sarcasm meter considering it is all you use to communicate.

By the way, the fact you see this pointless discussion we are having as 'a competition' shows me all I need to know. We aren't competing. Not even in the slightest.
    Yea, I forgot that 99.9% of my sarcasm is of no substance...It's always just straight out of left field...Whoops was that some more sarcasm? Because 99.9% of the time when I have something "sarcastic" to say to someone it's from what I've taken off of reading their posts online. I can back up pretty much anything I've said on here "sarcastically" with some type of post from the guy, which would of made me think that.

What's the point in an argument? To win plain and simple.

What's the point in saying you fukked my mother? to get under my skin (therefore winning?) Or what was the reasoning behind it?

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Yea, I forgot that 99.9% of my sarcasm is of no substance...It's always just straight out of left field...Whoops was that some more sarcasm? Because 99.9% of the time when I have something "sarcastic" to say to someone it's from what I've taken off of reading their posts online. I can back up pretty much anything I've said on here "sarcastically" with some type of post from the guy, which would of made me think that.

What's the point in an argument? To win plain and simple.

What's the point in saying you fukked my mother? to get under my skin (therefore winning?) Or what was the reasoning behind it?
    I doubt that would get under your skin. We both know I have never met your mother. You seem to be a little slow or is this just an act which results from the obnoxious levels of sarcasm?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

I doubt that would get under your skin. We both know I have never met your mother. You seem to be a little slow or is this just an act which results from the obnoxious levels of sarcasm?

Right, but why would you say that you fukked my mother? what was the reasoning behind it? Yes we both know it has never happened as you've mentioned you only bag 9/10's or something like that because you're a 7.

Why would I act like I'm "slow"...Tell me what I'm not understanding, because there is obviously something that I'm missing that you have said.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Move threads Mods

Its time

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Thread of the Year short list

jj take note and bookmark thread

this thread has most of what you could possibly want in a thread

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Everyone having fun?

I'd like to thank RS for showing some restraint.

Everyone is free to debate the topic reasonably. Can we please leave goats and mom's out of it? TY
    Seems like a silly rule. I'm sure both Loshak and JJ have some great mom and goat experiences (possible in the same story?) that would add to the rainbow gathering vibe that is developing at SBR from this POY thread.
    Last edited by LVHerbie; 05-07-12 at 04:35 PM.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

PWAD............maybe it's just me, but...............usually when a guy is caught with a rooster between his lips...........I tend to think he just may be gay.

(credit to ngates)
    Last edited by shari91; 05-08-12 at 04:41 AM. Reason: removed pic

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    PWAD............maybe it's just me, but...............usually when a guy is caught with a rooster between his lips...........I tend to think he just may be gay.

(credit to ngates)
    saved to computer thanks pal

in same folder with shari pics i was able to grab last time posted
    Last edited by shari91; 05-08-12 at 04:42 AM. Reason: removed pic

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    saved to computer thanks pal

in same folder with shari pics i was able to grab last time posted
    I was a few minutes late on seeing Shari's pics, but also keep an SBR file filled with some favorites.

The lack of effort for a high quality photo-shop job adds to the rawness of the above picture. One of my favorites.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    New to these forums. Just curious. SBR has just become a place to spew hate. Here at SBR, I get called a monkey, chimp, and niggger on a daily basis. Wondering if these other forums have absolutely NO moderation.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I learned a lot in this thread and the one thing that sticks out is I am straight as a fukkin arrow

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I learned a lot in this thread and the one thing that sticks out is I am straight as a fukkin arrow
    get real

ShawNee922
    A fool thinks himself to be wise ..
    ShawNee922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 817

You seem proud of that? Homosexuals seem to let their homosexuality define them. Why?
    The biggest problem with queers is that as soon as they "realize" they were "born" gay they instantly want EVERYONE else to be gay as well ....

If they can turn everyone else gay then the morality issue disappears...

PickWinnerAllDay

I was a few minutes late on seeing Shari's pics, but also keep an SBR file filled with some favorites.

The lack of effort for a high quality photo-shop job adds to the rawness of the above picture. One of my favorites.
    I like you as a poster... but you might legitimately be homosexual. No problem with it, lots of guys from LA probably are.

William Walters

I like you as a poster... but you might legitimately be homosexual. No problem with it, lots of guys from LA probably are.
    Picker.....if I were a homosexual I would definitely want to sit on that dicknose of yours.

PickWinnerAllDay

Picker..... I am a homosexual I definitely want to sit on that dicknose of yours.
    We know.

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

The sadness is racist are still in the fiber of the u.s.a. Across every border you should here what white people are calling the blacks in every sport when things don't go the betting way , chimp monkey spook amo's and andy mother fukers and everyones favorite jigaboo.they don't try it around me i throw them out of the club and they no longer can bet in the club.to all whites when this stuff is done in front of you don't allow it at the very least let them know that if it wasn't for the blackman this country would have been shit.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

If I had a son he'd look like John Harold Walker.

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

catching up from couple pages back, certainly gates n pwad's back n forth was entertaining, i'd give gates slight points decision on that one.

& pwad, hearing about you getting kinky was beyond hilarious so thanks & you definitely redeemed yourself from mentioning 'fecal matter' in consecutive posts earlier.

I don't mind the gays, the blacks, the arabs, the spag's, the koreans or anyone really but I hate the indians, just the smell really.

First ... 5678