Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post

lol...Who woulda thought.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    lol...Who woulda thought.
    I've always said judging someone based on what they post online is stupid. I'm pretty quiet in person. I hate loud people, you have 2 ears and 1 mouth for a reason.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Attorneys(99% of them) are lower than and a more destructive force than black people. Get out while you still can PickWeinnerAllDay!

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Attorneys(99% of them) are lower than and a more destructive force than black people. Get out while you still can PickWeinnerAllDay!
    I see them as a necessary evil. No one likes dealing with them, but then again, I don't see a better way to handle it.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

thats just something someone says when they dont have an answer.
    the legal system is there for one purpose & one purpose only.
    its to serve itself.
    Financially.
    your state & federal courts are publically traded corporations just like McDonalds & Goldman Sachs.
    If there bottom line were not to generate profits at all costs there wouldnt be a court system to criticise here.

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    I see them as a necessary evil. No one likes dealing with them, but then again, I don't see a better way to handle it.
    Yes they are necessary, but there are 10 times more attorneys than there needs to be, and much of the income produced stems from the litigation society we have as a result. One fool attorney sues another fool attorney over something stupid and the client, and really everyone else gets caught in the middle and pays for it through price increases as a result.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    thats just something someone says when they dont have an answer.
    the legal system is there for one purpose & one purpose only.
    its to serve itself.
    Financially.
    your state & federal courts are publically traded corporations just like McDonalds & Goldman Sachs.
    If there bottom line were not to generate profits at all costs there wouldnt be a court system to criticise here.
    Yeah, I'm sure you have it all figured out.

PickWinnerAllDay

Yes they are necessary, but there are 10 times more attorneys than there needs to be, and much of the income produced stems form the litigation society we have as a result. One fool attorney sues another fool attorney over something stupid and the client, and really everyone else gets caught in the middle and pays for it through price increases as a result.
    Just by your example I can tell you have a bad understanding of lawyers in general. Very few lawyers actually deal with the type of lawsuits you are thinking of.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've always said judging someone based on what they post online is stupid. I'm pretty quiet in person. I hate loud people, you have 2 ears and 1 mouth for a reason.

You don't say.

Some people come online to piss away time...Some come online to act how they wish they could in real life.

Thanks for trying to help me understand how the internet works.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love lawyers...

If you think they are scum, don't fukkin use one.
    If you want to get the best outcome of your case, pay the few thousand dollars and use one.

They are necessary to people who can afford them.

PickWinnerAllDay

It is just the lawyer chasing the ambulance impression which is perpetuated by these injury liability lawyer commercials always on late at night during cheap ad time.

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

This place has a long tradition of tolerance pal learn before you speak.

TheCentaur

Just by your example I can tell you have a bad understanding of lawyers in general. Very few lawyers actually deal with the type of lawsuits you are thinking of.
    I have dealt with and worked closely with attorneys. You are about to go into law school.

You think I'm just referring to injury liability ambulance chasers. I am not. Divorce attorneys, bankruptcy attorneys, real estate, etc.
    They are all there for the most selfish of reasons and in a very strange anomaly in the free market, the more of them there are the more business is drummed up for them all, as opposed to a decrease in market share with increased competition which is the norm.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

unreal.

TheCentaur

Quote Originally Posted by mrmarket View Post
    This place has a long tradition of tolerance pal learn before you speak.

Yeah but he was younger back then

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Silly thread

Talk about gambling man..this stuff a waste

If I meet Mayan I would probably get a cake and smash it in his fukkin face, maybe slap him a few times and then we would go to beach and hug and pick up chicks

Its all good

I love all races men

SharpBoxing
    SharpBoxing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5521

Even this guy calls you a monkey.

PickWinnerAllDay

I have dealt with and worked closely with attorneys. You are about to go into law school.

You think I'm just referring to injury liability ambulance chasers. I am not. Divorce attorneys, bankruptcy attorneys, real estate, etc.
    They are all there for the most selfish of reasons and in a very strange anomaly in the free market, the more of them there are the more business is drummed up for them all, as opposed to a decrease in market share with increased competition which is the norm.
    I don't really see your point. You should be glad that lawyers are struggling right now to find work then I guess. I will need to work hard and finish in the top of my class to assure myself biglaw, I realize that.

TheCentaur

I don't really see your point. You should be glad that lawyers are struggling right now to find work then I guess. I will need to work hard and finish in the top of my class to assure myself biglaw, I realize that.
    What I'm saying is most industry grows because of consumer demand for a useful product. The law industry grows from a need generated as there are more attorneys.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Its an Obama thing. He divided us with his class warfare rhetoric and his "if I had a son" fallacy. Don't worry, we'll take care of it thins November.
    well said. party time.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

LOL MM. Can you find a 3rd post over the past 7 years? Kind of bored?

Plus making fun of a country's hygiene regiments in the Private Zone is not racists. The French are a very close second. It was posted in a forum that warned users prior to entering that were was raunchy content. The \*\*\*\*\*\* comment was made in 05 and was in bad taste. I will admit to being insensitive towards gays in my past. I have tried to improve in that area.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: shari91

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Silly thread

Talk about gambling man..this stuff a waste

If I meet Mayan I would probably get a cake and smash it in his fukkin face, maybe slap him a few times and then we would go to beach and hug and pick up chicks

Its all good

I love all races men
    you wouldnt do shit motherfuker.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Plus making fun of a country's hygiene regiments in the Private Zone is not racists. The French are a very close second. It was posted in a forum that warned users prior to entering that were was raunchy content. The \*\*\*\*\*\* comment was made in 05 and was in bad taste. I will admit to being insensitive towards gays in my past. I have tried to improve in that area.
    I don't think you owed anyone an explanation. What that poster did was as bad as what the media does anymore. Take a couple of sound bites and comments out of context and turn them into a media storm.
    The poster who quoted you should be real proud of himself. That shit was uncalled for.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    you wouldnt do shit motherfuker.
    Mayan I am one of the toughest fuks you will ever meet
    Anytime Son..I know like 90% here are afraid of you but I am the 10% that is not..Opie also wants a piece of you

PickWinnerAllDay

No reason to improve. Gays choose their sexuality. It is not comparable to race which is not chosen.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Alright God Damnit!!!

Who's starting a forum this time???

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Mayan I am one of the toughest fuks you will ever meet
    Anytime Son..I know like 90% here are afraid of you but I am the 10% that is not..Opie also wants a piece of you
    ill be waiting motherfukkers

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    I don't think you owed anyone an explanation. What that poster did was as bad as what the media does anymore. Take a couple of sound bites and comments out of context and turn them into a media storm.
    The poster who quoted you should be real proud of himself. That shit was uncalled for.
    I actually think it's ok... not the holier than thou attitude people might feel when they quote certain posts but just the evolution of it all. On May 6th, 2012 - there are certain words that are auto filtered. There are things people will post that will get them an infraction or a ban. There is only one person that owns this forum and who instituted these policies: John. For all of those who cry about censorship, I hope those who feel there is a racist element here at least give him kudos for this. Two years ago I was saying "I just got f'd by the hook again, how gay" despite working with many gay men and women at my other job and not realising I was substituting the word 'gay' for messed up, horrible, bs, etc. It was explained to me how crappy my language was. I wasn't meaning to hurt anyone but people live and learn.

It does surprise me a bit though that anyone in this thread can preach about racial equality and then disparage someone's wife or child. Not sure how that's ok but other forms of behaviour aren't. Yet that isn't reported as much, people aren't starting threads about it, etc. Being a racist is no worse than just being an absolute sausage. Treat each other with respect or suck it up if you want to dish it out.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

SBR_John aint a cowboy any longer... he is a settled man now

we all have stuff in our past we wish we could undo

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Please Johnny. Mr Market is a Canadian liberal. He doesn't understand normal, true blooded American male humor. You don't owe a godd*m apology to anyone.

And besides, anyone who doesn't get a chuckle from the gays needs to get the fukk over themselves. That Greg Louganis story reminded me of ol' Rearloaded.

Did you know Rearloaded's favorite book is the auto-biography entitled "Greg Louganis: In & Out my Anus"? 100% true.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

PickWinnerAllDay

Why do homosexuals get the benefit of the doubt?

The proof it is not a choice is on them and they've never proven it.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Why do homosexuals get the benefit of the doubt?

The proof it is not a choice is on them and they've never proven it.
    it IS a choice, quite obviously

we all have desires and urges that come up in us that would result in acts of homosexuality if we acted on them, but obviously, most of us do not act on them

just because I am able to have control over my urges, and someone else is not, why should he have special rights because of it?? it's insane

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    it IS a choice, quite obviously

we all have desires and urges that come up in us that would result in acts of homosexuality if we acted on them, but obviously, most of us do not act on them

just because I am able to have control over my urges, and someone else is not, why should he have special rights because of it?? it's insane
    If you put 50 guys on an island at age 2-3 and let them grow up there, rescue them at 20 and they will all think they are gay because they'd all get sexual urges and eventually they'd let each other do something about those.

It is definitely a choice. I don't even care if someone is gay, it just needs to be acknowledged that it is a choice. Thus, why there are lots of bisexual people who realize that both can make them feel good.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

You two sound like closets who just want to demand everyone feels like you do, to avoid the 'awful' truth. ;-)

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    You two sound like closets who just want to demand everyone feels like you do, to avoid the 'awful' truth. ;-)
    Yeah, that is the usual childish retort.

It has been proven that homosexuality is a chemical imbalance, kind of like depression, which usually is the result of your choices (staying locked in your room in darkness for 9 months causes it)

First 123456 ... Last