DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Someone set-up a handicapping contest with 30-40 of the Players Talk posters

Lets see who has got a clue and who don't...rules don't matter to me...30, 60, 90 days, whatever. Whatever the stakes I'm good with hat too. Points or cash. Put up or shut up let's see. Who's got the balls? No way any of these old time losers like Sammy Odom would go for this I know, cause they'd be exposed, and that's a dead bolt lock If someone could set something like this up it'd be great! Happy Sunday all!

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

If someone does it they need to be direct and not pretend like they don't lose. So many clowns just post anything and if it wins, they win, and if it loses.. GUESS WHAT I posted the opposite of who I had... I hope you people realize that.. I actually won my last 20 not lost..

DudleyDawson

So you would or wouldn't be down for a capping contest? Yes or No?

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

No...

You would have to pay me $4K for 30 picks

and... DD , what were your others posting Nics on SBR ?

DudleyDawson

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    If someone does it they need to be direct and not pretend like they don't lose. So many clowns just post anything and if it wins, they win, and if it loses.. GUESS WHAT I posted the opposite of who I had... I hope you people realize that.. I actually won my last 20 not lost..
    It'd be 110% legit. Ran thru SBR contests, all picks put in before games start....it can be NHL, NBA and MLB if that's what everyone wants...it's funny to see these clueless old timers squirling making excuses not do something like this...typical Left-Wingers run and hide from shit like this...they'll do anything to avoid being exposed in black and white.

Nobody will see anyone elses picks till their available after the games start...so no cheating. Sammy boy, you're a sissy.

DudleyDawson

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    No...

and... DD , what were your others posting Nics on SBR ?
    You're all talk, have a great Sunday! FYI...you would've been exposed for the fraud you are.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dudley with all due respect who the fuk cares what anyone else claims. That shit don't affect your bottom line one bit. You seem to have a pretty decent read on MLB and would appear to be quite capable of making plus money.

That kiddy shit don't pay the bills. Post any information you might find helpful and carry on. Getting wrapped up in a pissing contest on here just takes away from time well spent capping games. Especially with a bunch of fuks who sit to piss just so they can hit the bowl.

Sam Odom

I'm not of the kiddie internet life where my virtual cred is of any import

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post

Dudley with all due respect who the fuk cares what anyone else claims.

i think I slapped his ass around when he posted under a different Nic

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

zero incentive to post plays

DudleyDawson

Dudley with all due respect who the fuk cares what anyone else claims. That shit don't affect your bottom line one bit. You seem to have a pretty decent read on MLB and would appear to be quite capable of making plus money.

That kiddy shit don't pay the bills. Post any information you might find helpful and carry on. Getting wrapped up in a pissing contest on here just takes away from time well spent capping games. Especially with a bunch of fuks who sit to piss just so they can hit the bowl.
    We can make this contest for as much $$$ as people want...so it's not a free who gives a fukk contest...there will be a lot of $$$ on the line. I'd never get in any type competition just for the fun of it!

DudleyDawson

i think I slapped his ass around when he posted under a different Nic
    You couldn't slap even Venditto around in a contest...nor could you get out of a wet paper bag, nor hit water if you fell out of a boat....ya dig?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

retard

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    zero incentive to post plays
    Less than zero myself. Will post some good information from time to time.

Br0nxer

Less than zero myself. Will post some good information from time to time.
    can't pick games the same way

can be loose as shit when its just me losing money on a play. too much pressure giving someone plays or posting plays knowing someone else might lose money. changes everything

and then you add in the factor of 240 responses in a thread if a play loses and 3 responses if it wins. its just annoying and there is no reason to do it. no incentive.

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why is everyone hating on dudley?

Because he would beat you in this contest? If he is such a clown and clueless then take his money in a contest?

The egos around here are unreal yet when offered a challenge you all just attack him lol place is unreal

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

I wouldn't ever because I don't care but also because I would feel bad burying people on a daily basis if they followed me. I cash out of a book once like a year if I'm lucky.

DudleyDawson

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post
    I wouldn't ever because I don't care but also because I would feel bad burying people on a daily basis if they followed me. I cash out of a book once like a year if I'm lucky.
    Nobody can tail or cheat cause the picks don't become visible to everyone else in the contest till after the games start. I'd bury the rest of the field and only bet +$$$ plays.

zert
    zert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3617

It is very easy to fall out of a boat and not hit water.

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    can't pick games the same way

can be loose as shit when its just me losing money on a play. too much pressure giving someone plays or posting plays knowing someone else might lose money. changes everything

and then you add in the factor of 240 responses in a thread if a play loses and 3 responses if it wins. its just annoying and there is no reason to do it. no incentive.
    The way I look at it is if anyone needs to tail in this game they should probably take up hopscotch. Way to many fuks on the boards looking to be big shot in the posting community rather than cap games. Like you said not too long ago, this ain't fukkin charity.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Br0nxer

The way I look at it is if anyone needs to tail in this game they should probably take up hopscotch. Way to many fuks on the boards looking to be big shot in the posting community rather than cap games. Like you said not too long ago, this ain't fukkin charity.

DudleyDawson

#1. Nobody can tail nor cheat due to the picks not being visible to anyone else till 5 minutes after the games start...all picks in 10 minutes before game times start. All ran thru SBR contests which makes it easy.

#2. This could be for a lot of $$$ depending on what everyone wants.

#3. There's no excuses not to do this. If you and everyone else actually bets money on games and has confidence in their picks or just a big mouth...well then this should be easy.

Funny how so many around here just talk a big game....makes me think all the air-betting accusations you read on this forum are true...sad.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post

Funny how so many around here just talk a big game....makes me think all the air-betting accusations you read on this forum are true...sad.
    who the fukk cares??? you're talking about guys you've never met before on an internet gambling message board. You're really that concerned with how they act and if they're air betting or not?? I guess it's not that surprising coming from you, whats this like your 5th user name

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post

who the fukk cares??? you're talking about guys you've never met before on an internet gambling message board. You're really that concerned with how they act and if they're air betting or not?? I guess it's not that surprising coming from you, whats this like your 5th user name

I'm not of the kiddie internet life where my virtual cred is of any import

DudleyDawson

Sammy, you're a bitch. Nothing more needs to be said, now go down and claim your food stamps.

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post
    #1. Nobody can tail nor cheat due to the picks not being visible to anyone else till 5 minutes after the games start...all picks in 10 minutes before game times start. All ran thru SBR contests which makes it easy.

#2. This could be for a lot of $$$ depending on what everyone wants.

#3. There's no excuses not to do this. If you and everyone else actually bets money on games and has confidence in their picks or just a big mouth...well then this should be easy.

Dudley, again with respect. Contests are not for serious cappers. They force you too make plays just to fulfil contest quotas. I may not make a play a day or every three days.

Capping against other players is a waste of time. Instead of beating a line you are trying to beat a quota by beating a line. A lot of fukkin work for little return, Contests take a capper out of the natural flow of the business by shifting the focus of what is relevant.

Not for me but to each their own.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

stopped posting my mlb thread I can't be giving out consistent winners for nothing, paypal me 15grand for 2 weeks picks

Br0nxer

Dudley, again with respect. Contests are not for serious cappers. They force you too make plays just to fulfil contest quotas. I may not make a play a day or every three days.

Capping against other players is a waste of time. Instead of beating a line you are trying to beat a quota by beating a line. A lot of fukkin work for little return, Contests take a capper out of the natural flow of the business by shifting the focus of what is relevant.

exactly. if i am making plays for any other purpose other than playing them myself it throws me off. impossible to make picks the same way. thats just me. some other people I'm sure can do it

Sam Odom

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

Quote Originally Posted by zert View Post
    It is very easy to fall out of a boat and not hit water.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

Just make a thread and tell players to post their plays then keep a record of their plays.

DudleyDawson

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Just make a thread and tell players to post their plays then keep a record of their plays.

Well the odd thing is...is that SBR means so much to some of these guys but when you ask them to put their money where their mouth is....well then you hear every excuse in the book. We can make this contest serious enough so people could stop their plays for 30 days or so and concentrate solely on this..my guess is, is that less than 25% of SBR posters bet money on games...and out of that maybe 5% or so actually bet more than $20 a game.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Bronxer made me $5800 this weekend, sometimes whenever Bronxer touted a play in Players Talk I would get a text from him telling me to fade the play.

12 Last