Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Arrests in Biggest Drug Heist in History

http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/l...150016235.html

Investigators have arrested two brothers from Cuba in a mysterious $80 million drug caper that included an elaborate scheme complete with repelling rope and disabling the alarm system.
    Amaury Villa, 37, and Amed Villa, 46, citizens of Cuba who have both been living in Miami, have been charged in connection with the largest pharmaceutical heist in history, as well as the biggest theft in Enfield and state history.The brothers were arrested in Florida on Thursday. Amaury has been charged with possession and sale in Florida. Ahmed has also been charged in Illinois in connection with cigarrette thefts worth $8 million, federal officials said.Federal officials said the brothers staked out the Eli Lilly warehouse in January 2010.Then, as Enfield caught the edges of a nor'easter in March 2010 that battered the region with heavy rain and wind before dawn, thieves made off with enough drugs to fill at least one tractor-trailer, police said.The Villas cut a hole in the roof and disabled the security, officials said.But them Amed touched a water bottle in the facility and left it there, federal authorities said, and surveillance video picked up the brothers.Those drugs were likely headed for the black market and the drug company immediately issued a warning, asking people to watch for tampering on products that might indicate that they were stolen.Authorities said thieves stole antidepressants and other drugs worth at least $75 million wholesale by cutting through the ceiling and rappelling inside. They disarmed the alarms and stole enough pallets of drugs to fill at least one tractor-trailer.Some of the drugs were found in a storage facility in Florida. An indictment charges 11 people with possession and sale of narcotics, some of which were stolen in the Enfield heist, federal officials said.Edward Sagebiel, a spokesman for Indianapolis-based Eli Lilly, said the drugs included the antidepressants Prozac and Cymbalta and the antipsychotic Zyprexa. No narcotics or painkillers were taken, he said.Zyprexa and Cymbalta were Eli Lilly's two best-selling drugs last year. Prozac was Lilly's first billion-dollar drug and the company's top seller before it lost patent protection several years ago."It has the appearances of a sophisticated, well-planned criminal action," said Sagebiel, describing the other missing products as "a mix of pharmaceutical products."A news conference will be held at 2 p.m. in New Haven.More information will be posted once it becomes available.Federal officials said the people charged will not appear in court in Connecticut on Thursday.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Now this is a solid news article to post.

Not that gay shit about some rapper getting "served" via facebook.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

no wonder my connect's been dry!

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

At least this won't fukk with the coke price.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Trigger loves drugs

fukkin real job man or I will whip you with my belt

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Right now, somewhere in the world, there is at least one group of dudes planning a badass heist.

And we're all sitting around hoping our miami bet or some stupid fuking mlb under cashes.

We're a bunch of pussies with no imagination. We don't deserve nice things.

Dutchie
    Dutchie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

I want to deserve good and nice things. I'm going to start scheming up some crimes so that I deserve them

Dutch
    Honky Lips

I feel a 3 day bender coming on.

Dutch
    Honky Lips

I was hoping you had died "Dutchie", you fuking tool.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Now this is a solid news article to post.

Not that gay shit about some rapper getting "served" via facebook.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    At least this won't fukk with the coke price.
    It can't get any higher

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    It can't get any higher
    That's what I thought when shit got to $30 a gram. Now I see shit as high as $45. Don't know how the fukk a nig supposed to make a living with that.

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

whats 45 a gram coke ? Years ago it was 100 dollars a gram

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by DOMINATER View Post
    whats 45 a gram coke ? Years ago it was 100 dollars a gram
    Still $100 for you guys. I'm talking about what us hustlers pay for wholesale. Use to pay $20 a gram in 2000 and 01. Now shit is just ridiculous.

ttrace35

And the $20 shit was better than this trash they bump now on the east coast.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

34k for a brick in Philly,

ncat12
    ncat12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    And the $20 shit was better than this trash they bump now on the east coast.
    nothin but the truth

why wouldnt the brothers steal any narco's ...do they have enough bi-polar patients that want fuckin cymbalta and prozac wtf all that scheming for that sh*t f-tht

ttrace35

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    34k for a brick in Philly,
    34 is a decent price. Have to look at it tho. Dudes be pushing that recomp.

Ryanloop
    Ryanloop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

With the list of medications mentioned in the story how did they end up with a narcotics possession charge? If the list is complete all of the medications were chemo-therapy drugs and anti-psychotics/mood stabilizers. It appears the attorneys will have plenty of time to figure out details. As for the identification of the first suspect, I would bet money they got a finger-print off of the bottle. Cuban "immigrants" that are caught at sea are brought in charged, finger-printed and sent back to Cuba. If they make it to land before they are spotted they are our permanent guests. Just another vote for the democrats and a tax-payer supported criminal that Cuba does not want anyway.