Blondie
    Blondie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Wonderfully GREAT Morning SBR!!

Glorious Wednesday Morning men and women!

What a beautiful mornng to be alive! Garden is really taking off, in fact, almost have radishes ready to harvest!!

Nice enough day sun tea pitcher is already outside, laundry is already on the line, and the kids are headed off to school!

What do you guys think of the day games today? or do you have your heart set on one of tonight's games being a sure thing?

What about soccer any value there?

Punter101
    Punter101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Morning Blondie, lot's of games and lots of to be made on soccer today. Then it's of to NBA for me hope everyone contributes with their pick's on all sports

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

radishes, tea and laundry ?? that really makes you happy? or are you trying that mind over matter thing?

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Blondie...

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47515

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Blondie, tell me you've been fading the Twinkies... Going against them is a fukkkin cash machine babe..

JAKEPEAVY21

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Blondie, tell me you've been fading the Twinkies... Going against them is a fukkkin cash machine babe..
    fired up about UFC this weekend!! Yeahhhh buddy

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    fired up about UFC this weekend!! Yeahhhh buddy

Does a bear sh!t in the woods?

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Peaver, give me Chandler -200 for Friday night..

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Peaver, give me Chandler -200 for Friday night..
    Chandler?

I like Ferguson, Dodson, Belcher, Diaz and agree with you on Hendricks

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Morning Blondie.

Glad to hear things are good, sloppy out in this neck of the woods, good day though.

Blondie how about some NY Rangers -105 5Dimes_reduced tonight.

I think they blow up and score 5 tonight, 5-1 or 5-2 final.

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    radishes, tea and laundry ?? that really makes you happy? or are you trying that mind over matter thing?
    Sometimes it's the simple things in life

My home being clean, organized, and well maintained makes life easier on all of us in it which makes me happy.

That and I tend to run on the side of keeping things as cheap as possible when it comes to household expenses, so we have more to save and to spend on fun stuff. So things like my garden growing and being able to hang laundry out on the line instead of having to use the dryer make me happy.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

good morning blondie

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5614

Good morning Blondie. Glad to hear all is well.

It is day 6239 of my captivity. My warden is splendidly attired in a bathrobe and ankle socks. There are smaller humans sharing my bunker but they very rarely speak to me. I was fed a delightful bounty of delicacies this morning ranging from unbuttered toast to instant oatmeal. Unfortunately the gruel had not been cooked so the stale oat flakes stick mercilessly to my tongue as I wash it down with curdled milk.

The hard rain beating down outside my window is a welcome diversion from the inane conversation prattling on between the small female and the significantly larger one. I will be tending to the garden growing between the cracks in the asphalt when the weather breaks. Until then, I bid you good day and keep on smiling for my lips have not turned upward for lo these many decades.

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by Swinging Johnson View Post
    Good morning Blondie. Glad to hear all is well.

It is day 6239 of my captivity. My warden is splendidly attired in a bathrobe and ankle socks. There are smaller humans sharing my bunker but they very rarely speak to me. I was fed a delightful bounty of delicacies this morning ranging from unbuttered toast to instant oatmeal. Unfortunately the gruel had not been cooked so the stale oat flakes stick mercilessly to my tongue as I wash it down with curdled milk.

The hard rain beating down outside my window is a welcome diversion from the inane conversation prattling on between the small female and the significantly larger one. I will be tending to the garden growing between the cracks in the asphalt when the weather breaks. Until then, I bid you good day and keep on smiling for my lips have not turned upward for lo these many decades.
    Be glad she has the socks on what color are they and the match the robe?

Take the curdled milk and see if you can get enough cream off of it to make butter. (put it in a container and shake it) Add some sea salt and honey to make it have a good flavor.

My mom has a suggestion on the gruel. Add some applesauce to make oat flakes go down.

or you can always open the window and allow it to rain in the oats which would then help them be not so dry

Swinging Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Be glad she has the socks on what color are they and the match the robe?

Take the curdled milk and see if you can get enough cream off of it to make butter. (put it in a container and shake it) Add some sea salt and honey to make it have a good flavor.

My mom has a suggestion on the gruel. Add some applesauce to make oat flakes go down.

or you can always open the window and allow it to rain in the oats which would then help them be not so dry

Blondie

SJ.. serious question for you and the other guys in this thread.

Would it bother you or would you find it odd to have a woman who enjoys gardening, cooking, cleaning house etc. One who believes there should be supper on the table when you get home, finding bargains when possible, and believes that you should come home to a home that you can relax and unwind in?

From the perception of Mr. Reality's post, it sounds as if he thinks I am odd to enjoy these things

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Would it bother you or would you find it odd to have a woman who enjoys gardening, cooking, cleaning house etc. One who believes there should be supper on the table when you get home, finding bargains when possible, and believes that you should come home to a home that you can relax and unwind in?

From the perception of Mr. Reality's post, it sounds as if he thinks I am odd to enjoy these things
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Let me tell you that your attitude
    is a very refreshing change of pace.

Swinging Johnson

In all seriousness, that is exactly the endgame is it not? We start a relationship for the fireworks but what we ultimately want is the security of a best friend.

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Let me tell you that your attitude
    is a very refreshing change of pace.
    Thank you. I know it probably sounds a bit old fashioned, but I don't think a lot of women realize that by doing things like this, their lives get easier as well and their relationship flourishes.

Blondie

In all seriousness, that is exactly the endgame is it not? We start a relationship for the fireworks but what we ultimately want is the security of a best friend.
    Very true! Friendship is one of the things that can make or break a marriage

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

PICS

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good morning to you as well Blondie.

Tottenham/Bolton going over 2.5 in England today. Both sides need 3 points out of this fixture. Expecting attacking footy today

Dom177
    Dom177's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1210

Blondie, please tell me the name of the shit you smoke everyday that always makes you in an utter euphoric state...thanks.

Blondie

It's a mixture of family, morning exercise and caffiene