pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

This interview will blow your mind!!! >>>MUST SEE<<<

frogsrangers
    Zackary &gt; Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

:rolleyes

All we need now is a 9/11 truther thread and we should be good for the day.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Why do some people believe EVERYTHING the Govt says ?

Why do some people believe there is a conspiracy behind everything ?

Boys... the truth lies in-between

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Watching now

frogsrangers
    Zackary &gt; Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Why do some people believe EVERYTHING the Govt says ?

Why do some people believe there is a conspiracy behind everything ?

Boys... the truth lies in-between
    The government obviously lies a lot (prime example: EPA) but pretty much every conspiracy theory is backed by junk science and wackos.

As much as I hate Obama even I knew the birth certificate conspiracy theories were bullshit from day 1... so glad those birthers got put in their place. Made legit Obama opposers look bad.

pronk

Unless every guilty bastard behind this is brought to real JUSTICE- this once great nation is doomed, finished, kaput!

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

I dont really have a great life right now but, it's not so bad that I will sit and listen to this nut for an hour.
    I do agree with a lot of the stuff Alex tries to spread, i just wish he wasn't such an obvious zealot.
    He's too over the top & think that works against him at times.

However, that being said, if you are watching Alex Jones you are on the right track.
    Now move onto John Harris & Robert Menard!

John Harris
    Robert Menard
    Last edited by Jayvegas420; 04-30-12 at 11:27 PM.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

I believe that the guberment "PLANTS" crazy conspiracy theory cracker jacks in all aspects of our media......

they are fakers..... they aren't really crazy and they don't believe their "theories" of big conspiracies by the gov....

they are acting.... the gov puts them up to this....

there really aren't ANY conspiracies or cover ups......

that is just a lie that the New World Order and Bush and Obama want you to believe

all truth is already out there...

pronk

Jay, pay attention to what this lady has to say before this diabolical SYSPA moves on.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

alright.
    I'm watching.
    here's an hour I'll never get back!
    Points Awarded:

pronk gave Jayvegas420 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

Just look at all the BS that goes on with our corrupt government

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._United_States

and some people are naive to think all these conspiracy theorists are insane

pronk

Archie, I bet germans and europeans reacted to warnings exactly the same 80 years ago when they saw Hitlers cronies rise to power.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

they reacted with over the top all conspiracies are conspiracies and no conspiracies really exist sarcasm?

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

not spending an hour watching this shit

pronk

Brock, for the sake of 19 innocent toddlers who died in the blast that day- watch this interview.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

So, what was the gov trying to divert our attention from during the OKC bombing?
    I might have missed that.
    When I look at some of the meaningless SH|T that garners attention these days it almost seems to me that these types of events (OKC bombing/911) are way too much overkill to try and distract from legislation.
    I mean if you can distract people with a woman who kills her kid or a mexican who shoots a teen, why not stick with this type of fillabuster rather than killing hundreds or millions?

i thought the most compelling testimony she gave was with what ease she found the supposed Gary Hunt & the letter that she received a letter denying her testimony. LOL.
    I'm sure she would provide a copy of this letter so, I'd have to believe this unconditionally.

You always have to ask though, if this truly was a conspiracy with mltiple conspirators, what was the motivation of the conspirators.
    When I say conspirators, I mean the Attorney General had to motivated by threat perhaps from higher powers, the Senators & congressman she mentions who wouldn't speak to her had to have be motivated as well. Nearly every conspirator that she & Alex named in the interview had to be motivated to participate in the conspiracy for this to make sense.

This is where I am confused, especially when it comes to Alex's 911 conspiracy theories. If he is right there could possible be 500-1000 people in on the conspiracy. We all know that lose lips sink ships & as more people, who's silence you must rely on to keep the secret, join your conspiracy, your odds increase dramatically that your seret will not be kept.

I realize that intimidation can be a huge motivating factor but, sometimes to many people are involed to support your theory that I simply have to dismiss it at some point.

I sort of lost track of it at the end there, when they went all patriotic on me but, I think that at least if people watch Alex & his theories that can at least say "I watched it and I disagree with it but, because I watched I can now form a more valid opinion of what I watched, because I actually watched it."

This is sort of stuff that had me investigate this other theory called "Freeman on the Land"
    it's crazy but when thought about logically it actually makes sense.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

pronk you have to be out of your fukkin skull thinking anyone will waste an hour of their time on this shit

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

watched 20 seconds. nerd/weirdo festival

i am out

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

It is 1:00 in the morning, what else am I gonna do while I donate my poker chips?