Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    you feeling down?

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Uhhhh....this snippet from his obit kinda bothered me a bit.

"His passion was hitching horse hair and Western arts" The fukk??

This was probably for the best. Excellent chance that he was a gay.

gay idiot did not have a wife, so yes, he got what he deserved, one less liberal

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post
    gay idiot did not have a wife, so yes, he got what he deserved, one less liberal
    he did, why do you think spankie is so upset? he lost his lover, his best friend, his rock. poor spankie...

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!

he did, why do you think spankie is so upset? he lost his lover, his best friend, his rock. poor spankie...
    yo gayness cawk

o my gosh how did you solve the case?!

hey gayness, do you ever post a winner?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by spankie View Post
    why do i always pray for the cop to get shot?

im a bad person?
    i have no sympathy for losers like you spankie. you are a fuckin low life. pull the trigger already.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!

i have no sympathy for losers like you spankie. you are a fuckin low life. pull the trigger already.
    hey bro, take your paxil and it will be ok.

we are here for you.

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

Scary video.
    That's one dangerous job.

Why was there a trial?
    Did the family actually sue?

Who could watch that video and have any sympathy for the deceased.

He's shit faced drunk, and driving. Then tries to blow a cops brains out.

I wouldn't have sued if that was my son. Id be too embarrassed to admit I raised that.

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

I found his real obituary...

HAMILTON – Raymond “Thane” Davis was born Sept. 17, 1973. He was given freedom from his earthly cares on Saturday, Jan. 2, 2010.

Thane had a great love of the outdoors and driving drunk. Whether it was camping, hiking, raping billy goats, or fishing you could find him there enjoying Montana’s big sky country. One of his favorite places in the summer was jumping off the Corvallis Bridge and swimming in his beloved river while trying to drown his wife for not bringing enough Natty Lite.

His passion was hitching horse hair and Western arts. He loved old country music and Ford Mustangs; they were “his car" and the crazy bastard once tried to cut a guy's nuts off for saying otherwise.

Thane was a big teddy bear who had a heart of gold unless you tried to give him a traffic ticket. He would give anyone that was down and out a second chance, although admittedly this one time he got bitchslapped with bullets for trying to shoot a cop in the face. When Thane came back to the valley after a long absence, he found not everyone was as forgiving as he was, especially the criminal justice system. The last year of his life was filled with ups and downs, immense joys and deep, deep sorrows when the cops spoiled all his fun of being a fuckup. He is now happy forever bent over the loving dick of his grandfather, who he knew without a doubt, would always destroy his dirty asshole no matter how alive or dead he was.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DrStale

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post
    yup, one less liberal, no skin off our backs, you reap what you so libtard

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Everyone glad he got blasted

Nobody likes cop killers

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Everyone glad he got blasted

Nobody likes cop killers
    I dont think it has anything to do with cop killing, ppl just dont like to see ppl get shot in the face by a psycho for no reason, they werent even having an argument the cop was being extremely respectful to a white trash shitfaced drunk driver, the pos just decided to blow his brains out
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 04-27-12 at 09:20 PM.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    yup, one less liberal, no skin off our backs, you reap what you so libtard
    I'm going to get your liberal-ass out in Vegas, pal. Keep it up. You'll see......

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!
    TomJSports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    found his obituary, seemed pretty fukin loving

"Thane was a big teddy bear who had a heart of gold. He would give anyone that was down and out a second chance"

sounds like a fukin liberal to me

HAMILTON – Raymond “Thane” Davis was born Sept. 17, 1973. He was given freedom from his earthly cares on Saturday, Jan. 2, 2010.
    Thane had a great love of the outdoors. Whether it was camping, hiking or fishing you could find him there enjoying Montana’s big sky country. One of his favorite places in the summer was jumping off the Corvallis Bridge and swimming in his beloved river.
    His passion was hitching horse hair and Western arts. He loved old country music and Ford Mustangs; they were “his car.”
    Thane was a big teddy bear who had a heart of gold. He would give anyone that was down and out a second chance. When Thane came back to the valley after a long absence, he found not everyone was as forgiving as he was. The last year of his life was filled with ups and downs. Immense joys and deep, deep sorrows. He is now happy forever in the loving arms of his Savior Jesus Christ, who he knew without a doubt, would always forgive him.
    Thane is survived by his grandparents, Alfred and Mary Haws; mother Sue (Ken) Ireland; father Ray Davis; sisters Raylene (Chris) Wroble and Sherry Ireland; children Sasha Nott, Kasey Smith, Dylan Davis and Geena Petermann.
    Thane will be truly missed by his friends and family.
    A memorial service will be held at 2 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 9, at the Daly-Leach Chapel in Hamilton, with Pastor Jim Andrusky officiating. Private family urn placement will take place at a later date.
    In lieu of flowers the family suggests donations to the Thane Davis Memorial fund, c/o Sue Ireland, 610 N. First Street, Hamilton, MT 59840.

Instead of flowers, the family requests money.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

I was shocked when I heard that this happened in Hamilton. I literally couldn't believe it.
    Then in the obit I realized it was Hamilton, MT & reality began to set in again.
    Still think y'all aren't in need of some desperate gun reform down there?

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by TomJSports View Post
    Instead of flowers, the family requests money.
    I have a feeling a total of 0 dollars has been collected for the Thane the Drunk Cop Shooter Memorial Fund

imack
    imack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 710

Started off cordial enough. Those pesky 'turn only' lanes.

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I'm going to get your liberal-ass out in Vegas, pal. Keep it up. You'll see......
    YOU DO THAT ****A! LET'S GO M*THAF*CKA I'MA CUT YO CRACKER AS* DOWN WITH WORDS ****A!

do you understand where I'm FROM m*thaf*cka??? Do you understand I'm from m*thaf*ckin MANHATTAN SON???? DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I ROLLED IN BROOKLYN, QUEENS AND THE M*THAF*CKIN BOOGIE DOWN M*THAF*CKA??? DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW HARD AND GRITTY AND RAW I AM?? THE KNOWLEDGE AND THE POWER THAT I POSSESS??? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT PEOPLE LIKE ME CAN DO TO NAZI-AS* CRACKERS M*THAF*CKA??? DO YOU HAVE ANY CLUE WHAT I COULD DO TO THEM ARYAN-AS* TEETHS YOU GOT IN YO MOUTH M*THAF*CKA??

opie dont step to ****as thats the real deal like me. you be begging for mercy son

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    I was shocked when I heard that this happened in Hamilton. I literally couldn't believe it.
    Then in the obit I realized it was Hamilton, MT & reality began to set in again.
    Still think y'all aren't in need of some desperate gun reform down there?
    Do you seriously think this guy couldn't get his hands on a gun if there were gun reform? If there were gun reform there would be the same result except that other people wouldn't be as well protected.

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    Do you seriously think this guy couldn't get his hands on a gun if there were gun reform? If there were gun reform there would be the same result except that other people wouldn't be as well protected.
    we DO need gun reform here - Part 1 - 2 free guns to every Conservative Patriot, paid for by a new tax on every free-loader who ever got welfare or social security, Part 2 - liberals banned from owning guns

there's your reform guy

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Quantum Leap....
    I guess I should have said effective gun reform.
    I love guys like you who have the philosophy that because we cant get rid of all the guns we shouldnt try to get rid of one.
    You are quintessential example of the culture of fear you have bred down there.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

....And as to the gay solider's comment
    Why don't you just use the existing guns to kill all welfare recipients & the unemployed?
    That way you dont need the 2nd gun & you are cutting costs already.
    Carpe Dime 2012!

CarpeDime

....And as to the gay solider's comment
    Why don't you just use the existing guns to kill all welfare recipients & the unemployed?
    That way you dont need the 2nd gun & you are cutting costs already.
    Carpe Dime 2012!
    Yes that is part of what We envision in the Great Liberal Slaughter that We hope to realize in the near future

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

what kind of idiot thinks that in 2012 you can shoot a cop who pulls you over and get away with it??? He doesn't think there is a camera on the cops car and that his license plate was already tagged and documented?

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    Exactly, if you've decided to violate laws like "dont kill ppl" you are probably not gonna follow gun control laws

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quantum Leap....
    I guess I should have said effective gun reform.
    I love guys like you who have the philosophy that because we cant get rid of all the guns we shouldnt try to get rid of one.
    You are quintessential example of the culture of fear you have bred down there.
    What is your idea of effective gun reform?

I love how guys like you only reply back a little bit and act like you've successfully made your point. You are in fear of someone arguing against your point.

You are the quintessential example of someone trying to control someone else's life in the name of safety.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Last time i ran away from the cops i Received a beatdown, NOW I LISTEN AND OBEY.

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Cop handled it perfect. Textbook.

Love how the first shot goes off he goes "oh shit".

Why'd he have to go in front of a jury? Fuk that, my city board wouldn't let it go that damn far.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

My responses are short & contrite because I have little to say on this issue.
    It's simple.
    We don't shoot each other where I am from.
    I don't know why you guys want to. I only know that's it's hard to murder someone with a gun if you don't have one.

samdapatriotsfan
    samdapatriotsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1040

That's bull that he had to go to a jury or that they even allowed a lawsuit. That is exactly what is wrong with this f'ked up country.

A guy tries to shoot a cop in the face in clear view of the tape, what else needs to be said.

If a guy tried to shoot you in the face and missed WTF would you do?

I am just glad the cop got off 15 shots!!! I love it, he should have emptied his mag and dumped the last 2 into his gas tank, just to be sure he was subdued.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Wow. That cop must had been in Iraq or Afghanistan, to be that cool after nearly getting his head blown off. He got really lucky because of two things.

1)The dude was probably buzzing hard, so he couldn't aim if his life depended on it. 2)Some people are saying the first round didn't go off because something jammed, that's why they cop had time to react to the 2nd shot.

First 12