bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Is it unfair for blacks to have to compete with whites in the business world?

Personally I think its unfair for whites to have to compete in pro sports with blacks, the fact their ancestors had no technology for a million years and had to run down animals has evolved them to be faster runners period, when you turn on the NBA and see 97% blacks and a few 7 foot whites in the league + Steve Nash and some bench players you realize this (if u have a brain)

Women dont compete with men in pro sports because genetically they are too strong and fast to compete with, well in pro sports blacks are too fast to compete with and thus it is unfair, in games like basketball and football where running speed is everything there is no chance of a white catching Reggie Bush etc.

In that same vein whites are simply smarter than blacks (if you hvae a brain you see this if not then stop reading here). On every test in every class I've ever had growing up (and I went to free public schools with majority blacks) the whites outscored the blacks almost unanimously, literally if there were 30 kids 12 white and 18 black and a test was given only 1 or 2 of the whites out of the 12 would be passed by ANY of the 18 blacks and that was probably the 1 or 2 potheads that didnt even answer the questions they were so drugged up. In the honors courses in high school despite a school population throughout my public education of 60% black and being educated in the same classes by the same teachers there was NEVER ONCE a black student. Is it fair that a race that is much stupider be expected to compete and succeed on an equal level? Should whites be expected to suddenly outrun the blacks and compete and succeed in the NBA/NFL?

Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 04-25-12 at 05:54 PM.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

This post is nuts.

Whites dominate sports.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    This post is nuts.

Whites dominate sports.
    Get off the drugs sir, while it is true that whites dominate sports that only whites play such as hockey, golf, rodeo etc in sports that are widely played by both races blacks dominate despite being outnumbered 5 to 1 by whites in this country. Also I am not referring to pure coordination sports such as golf or pool or bowling where whites are very competitive, I am referring to sports such as NBA/NFL where running speed is equivalent to success, how many white RBs are there in the NFL, how many white WRs? Ever wonder why that is? Ever wonder why there are 90%+ blacks in the NBA and the 10% white are either over 7 feet tall or bench players that shoot 3s?

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    Get off the drugs sir, while it is true that whites dominate sports that only whites play such as hockey, golf, rodeo etc in sports that are widely played by both races blacks dominate despite being outnumbered 5 to 1 by whites in this country. Also I am not referring to pure coordination sports such as golf or pool or bowling where whites are very competitive, I am referring to sports such as NBA/NFL where running speed is equivalent to success, how many white RBs are there in the NFL, how many white WRs? Ever wonder why that is? Ever wonder why there are 90%+ blacks in the NBA and the 10% white are either over 7 feet tall or bench players that shoot 3s?
    You need to look at sports in totality.

Start with sports being played in high school, then move to college, then to pro.

Whites dominate.

You're just looking at two sports, the NBA and NFL.

"Sports" involves much more than those two.
    Last edited by PhillyFlyers; 04-25-12 at 03:23 PM.

cruzing vato
    cruzing vato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 232

black pepul are flooding the white collar workforce, with whites diminishing... so i guess the negros are getting smarter and the honkys are getting dumber??

what else could be the reason?

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

silly rabbit, there's no blacks in the business world

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

You make fantastic points and deliver them with pithy analysis, but from a practical standpoint, I would like to posit this to you:

How should we account for all the race mixing that has been going on since the 60s and is still going on? What % pure Aryan stock would a person have to be to be considered white? And furthermore, how do we account for other races, mud and non-mud? Certainly, Aryan stock mixed in with Chinaman stock will likely have a less deleterious effect on cognitive abilities than an infusion of African stock, correct?

So, hypothetically, let us take an example that illustrates this quite well: a man of 60% Aryan pureblood stock, then 25% Chinaman stock, then 15% African. How would we assess this case, and what cognitive abilities might we expect? And what if the percentages were changed a bit? And what if other stocks, mud and/or non-mud, were introduced, such as The Jew, The Off-White Semite, The Pan-Arabian, The Thick-Pelted and Thin-Pelted Latino, and so on and so forth?

As you can see, practical applications of this can get quite complicated.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    You need to look at sports in totality.

Start with spors being played in high school, then move to college, then to pro.

Whites dominate.

You're just looking at two sports, the NBA and NFL.

"Sports" involves much more than those two.
    I was referring to the highest level sports sir, I even mentioned pro sports in the OP but u apparently ignored that. If you want to say whites are well represented in middle school then okay but I am talking about the upper levels here. In the US there are 3 major sports (4 if u want to include hockey I guess but since I've never known anyone who has ever played ice hockey its hard for me to include it) which are basketball, baseball and football. Whites are well represented in MLB bc it (except for stealing bases or perhaps running down a fly ball which the blacks are far better at) isnt very dependent on running speed, it is more about hand-eye coordination and strength, look at the greatest base stealers, look at the fastest marathon runners or Olympic track stars of which the entire races are run by blacks every single contestant....why no whites?

If you want to deny that blacks are faster runners you are clearly not using your brain and looking throw some rose colored glasses, the evidence is irrefutable. The evidence that whites are simply smarter than blacks is extremely strong as well to those who want to view it. Blacks have been fully educated identically for 50 years now alongside whites, their results however pale in comparison.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by cruzing vato View Post
    black pepul are flooding the white collar workforce, with whites diminishing... so i guess the negros are getting smarter and the honkys are getting dumber??

Ridiculous statement, I went to school with 60% blacks my entire life sir, if any of the 900 blacks that went to my school got a white collar job outside of perhaps bookkeeping/paralegal or something equally menial and low paying it would amaze me

The blacks I went to college with were barely smart enough to pass their "sports management" classes to remain eligible for athletics

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

When were you in high school? Your sample size of blacks might be a bit outdated.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    You make fantastic points and deliver them with pithy analysis, but from a practical standpoint, I would like to posit this to you:

How should we account for all the race mixing that has been going on since the 60s and is still going on? What % pure Aryan stock would a person have to be to be considered white? And furthermore, how do we account for other races, mud and non-mud? Certainly, Aryan stock mixed in with Chinaman stock will likely have a less deleterious effect on cognitive abilities than an infusion of African stock, correct?

So, hypothetically, let us take an example that illustrates this quite well: a man of 60% Aryan pureblood stock, then 25% Chinaman stock, then 15% African. How would we assess this case, and what cognitive abilities might we expect? And what if the percentages were changed a bit? And what if other stocks, mud and/or non-mud, were introduced, such as The Jew, The Off-White Semite, The Pan-Arabian, The Thick-Pelted and Thin-Pelted Latino, and so on and so forth?

As you can see, practical applications of this can get quite complicated.
    You make a good point sir but when you start talking about 10% black you are talking about a person that is virtually pure white in the same way a black that is 100% black is black as coal Nigerian but even 90% is nearly pure black. I also want to say the level of race mixing since the 60s is highly exaggerated, race mixing is a relatively new concept, back in the 60s you were absolutely shunned to have mixed white and black and even up through the 80s this was true, the 90s and through to today this has become more popular but lets face it still 90% of whites are going out with other whites and dont want to have black babies.

Whilst the negative effects you are talking about could be true, for example a half white half black baby would likely not be as intelligent as a pure white it would also likely inherit the physical traits of the blacks and be a faster runner than a pure white but not as fast as a pure black so its just a mix, when you're talking about 90% I see very little difference
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 04-25-12 at 03:49 PM.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    When were you in high school? Your sample size of blacks might be a bit outdated.
    Late 90s

samgurt
    samgurt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by cruzing vato View Post

affirmative action.

This is my perspective of affirmitive action...As a white guy trying to get a career as a firefighter.

If you are a WHITE MALE you need to:

Have a family member in the department you are trying to get a job with

OR
    Score very high in the civil test, score very high in the oral interview, go to school to become an EMT or Paramedic, join the military, and score very high in the physical test

If you are NOT A WHITE MALE you have to:

1. Apply
    2. Pass all the minimum requirements for that department

Now I'm not saying it sucks to be a whitey or anything like that...just pointing out that affirmative action is very unfair, when the whole reason for it is to seem "fair"
    Last edited by samgurt; 04-25-12 at 04:01 PM.

samgurt

So to answer the original question in the title...are you friggin crazy?

It is way easier for other races to get a job if they have the qualifications

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

There are a few positions in sports where blacks are pretty bad at.

MLB pitcher... whites and hispanics dominate this field... rare to find an african american pitcher who is good.
    NFL QB... black QB still never led his team to the super bowl and then won it.

Dumb thread, just posting an obligatory response. Blacks are helped out big time from affirmative action whether they are applying for school or for a job.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by samgurt View Post
    affirmitive action.

This is my perspective of affirmitive action...As a white guy trying to get a career as a firefighter.

OR
    Score very high in the civil test, score very high in the oral interview, go to school to become an EMT or Paramedic, join the military, and score very high in the physical test

1. Apply

Now I'm not saying it sucks to be a whitey or anything like that...just pointing out that affirmative action is very unfair, when the whole reason for it is to seem "fair"
    To get into law school at Harvard as a white male, you need a 178 or higher on your LSAT
    To get into law school at Harvard as a black male, you need a 155 on your LSAT and a personal statement talking about how hard it is to be black.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

affirmative action.

OR

1. Apply

Weird.. I have latino friends that have tried multiple times with no success.. While i see 95% white firefighters.

I think the white family member helping you to get in, is a greater advantage. Just like in the business world..

Weird.

samgurt

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Weird.. I have latino friends that have tried multiple times with no success.. While i see 95% white firefighters.

I think the white family member helping you to get in, is a greater advantage. Just like in the business world..

Weird.

You also live in California where there are close to 2000 applicants per job opening...and the whole 95% white firefighters....not even close

all I'm saying is affirmative action is BS and whoever is most qualified for a job should get it

bettilimbroke999

Affirmative Action basically states the negro is less intelligent (hence much lower required LSAT scores) than the white and if competing on an equal level characterized by choosing the most qualified applicant they will never succeed.

This is actually of course correct but I believe we should also have AA in the NBA and NFL as they discriminate by choosing more qualified black athletes exclusively in certain positions. I cant possibly run as fast as Reggie Bush regardless of how much I work out, he is black and genetically a faster runner, but I feel they should hire me bc Im white out of a sense of fairness bc all current NFL RBs and WRs are black which means they have an unfair advantage...isnt that the idea of AA to make sure no one has an unfair advantage and if you are incapable of competing they just drop the standards to accomodate your inadequacy

See if AA were about fairness then it would be something like ANY applicant must score a 178 or higher to gain admittance but we will not discriminate among eligible applicants not ANY white applicant must score 178 LSAT to gain admittance but any black who can even spell his name gets in, to me that's very insulting to black ppl if they honestly believe they are equally intelligent that the admissions standards are drastically lowered for them to get in
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 04-25-12 at 05:49 PM.

PickWinnerAllDay

Affirmative Action basically states the negro is less intelligent (hence much lower required LSAT scores for example) than the white and if competing on an equal level characterized by choosing the most qualified applicant they will never succeed.

This is actually of course correct but I believe we should also have AA in the NBA and NFL as they discriminate by choosing more qualified black athletes exclusively in certain positions. I cant possibly run as fast as Reggie Bush regardless of how much I work out, he is black and genetically a faster runner, but I feel they should hire me bc Im white out of a sense of fairness bc all current NFL RBs and WRs are black which means they have an unfair advantage...isnt that the idea of AA to make sure no one has an unfair advantage and if you are incapable of competing they just drop the standards to accomodate your inadequacy

See if AA were about fairness then it would be something like ANY applicant must score a 178 or higher to gain admittance but we will not discriminate among eligible applicants not ANY white applicant must score 178 LSAT to gain admittance but any black who can even spell his name gets in, to me that's very insulting to black ppl if they honestly believe they are equally intelligent that the admissions standards are drastically lowered for them to get in
    Agreed. The average white person scores a 150 on the LSAT whole the average lack scores 140. But to get into a top 14 school, a white needs to score 25 points above their average to get in... A black person really just needs a 150+.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Just vote for Romney and affirmative action doesn't exist, no more special treatment for minorities and especially woman

bettilimbroke999

Gotta suck to be a smart whitey and get a 177 on the LSAT and find out you lost your spot to Obama and his 150 or whatever he got just bc his momma liked dark meat

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

You also live in California where there are close to 2000 applicants per job opening...and the whole 95% white firefighters....not even close

all I'm saying is affirmative action is BS and whoever is most qualified for a job should get it
    So youre saying that white family members getting you in, is not a type of affirmitive action??

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

i agree. i am tired of watching white people try to play sports.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by antifoil View Post
    i agree. i am tired of watching white people try to play sports.
    No no, whites are quite good at hockey, baseball, golf, etc

They just need to stay away from pretending to be basketball players and WRs/RBs/corners etc in football...any sport where the main criterion for excellence is how fast you run.
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 04-25-12 at 06:26 PM.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    So youre saying that white family members getting you in, is not a type of affirmitive action??
    Nepotism is always going to be present in business, this is the same amongst whites and minorities. If your friend owned a business for example...wait a minute I forgot you're Mexican...okay if your friend was a drug smuggler he would probably pull some strings and get ya a job as a drug mule over a white guy

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

this isnt in the saloon yet? sounds like jimmy the greek was right back in the 80s, whites are actually declining in baseball by the way, the blacks r declining as well, being replaced by latinos mostly.

CarpeDime

Gotta suck to be a smart whitey and get a 177 on the LSAT and find out you lost your spot to Obama and his 150 or whatever he got just bc his momma liked dark meat
    gonna be honest though, it's gotta hurt to find out you were THE DUMBEST WHITE GUY in the ENTIRE admitted class, you feel me? pretty funny that affirmative action screws, by definition, the absolute last white guys to make the cut

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

no way white people are destroying those sports. that is why they are not very popular.

PickWinnerAllDay

Obama and his camp have kept his LSAT score closely under wraps.

That is a bad sign for Obama... If he had gotten a 175 or even a respectable 165-170, his people probably would have released it.

The fact its never been released is telling of how he did.

PickWinnerAllDay

gonna be honest though, it's gotta hurt to find out you were THE DUMBEST WHITE GUY in the ENTIRE admitted class, you feel me? pretty funny that affirmative action screws, by definition, the absolute last white guys to make the cut
    I got a 171 on my LSAT... that puts me in the 98% overall but I got turned down to 1 school and wait-listed and then accepted later to a few others... my scholarship offers were also substantially lower than a lot of URM (under represented minorities) that I saw on TLS.COM.

I saw several URM's who got 155 (around the 55-60%) and got full scholarship to top 14 schools.

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    I got a 171 on my LSAT... that puts me in the 98% overall but I got turned down to 1 school and wait-listed and then accepted later to a few others... my scholarship offers were also substantially lower than a lot of URM (under represented minorities) that I saw on TLS.COM.

I saw several URM's who got 155 (around the 55-60%) and got full scholarship to top 14 schools.
    well I guess there's no way of knowing definitively if you were one of the actual white guys to get screwed by affirmative action

I personally support affirmative action, because I think it's hilarious and awesome, but one change I would make to it is that I would require that all schools that implement affirmative action must NOTIFY the white guys who get screwed by it that it happened to them

like all laws, my public justification for it would be different than my actual motivation. I would say that we need it on the grounds of "transparency" but really it would be because I think it's funny
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grits n' Gravy

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Not at all. Guarantee I make a better living than the op. Most major businesses are looking for wide variety of backgrounds nowadays.

How one does in school is not a great indicator of how one does in their career.

PickWinnerAllDay

well I guess there's no way of knowing definitively if you were one of the actual white guys to get screwed by affirmative action

I personally support affirmative action, because I think it's hilarious and awesome, but one change I would make to it is that I would require that all schools that implement affirmative action must NOTIFY the white guys who get screwed by it that it happened to them

like all laws, my public justification for it would be different than my actual motivation. I would say that we need it on the grounds of "transparency" but really it would be because I think it's funny
    I'm actually not that pissed by affirmative action. I think its unfair and I'd probably feel like shit knowing I was one of the least intelligent people in a class instead of one of the most intelligent... but it is what it is.

Maybe I would have gotten a scholarship offer to Northwestern if I was black...but going there white means I'd be paying sticker.... then I could be headed there instead if U of I...

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Not at all. Guarantee I make a better living than the op. Most major businesses are looking for wide variety of backgrounds nowadays.

How one does in school is not a great indicator of how one does in their career.
    In business, you're right. A lot more factors go into it.

But in other graduate schools/programs, results in school are pretty much the decisive factor in your job search/land.

Go to a good law school and finish in the top 10/20 % and you're guaranteed a good job. Finish in the bottom 10/20% and you're out of luck.

Same goes for med school and pharmacy school I hear from my friends.

12 Last