boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

nice stunt by brock and jj, keep the forum buzzing boyz

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by navyhawk View Post
    lol @ this being stealing. You guys are so far off it's not even close. Is it unethical to not return it? Maybe. Is it stealing? No. It's funny to me that these banks destroyed our economy and lost billions in "regular folks" funds, but yet they make a small mistake and we are so over the top to get them their measily 1K.

It's unreal how we remain loyal to the very institutions that helped almost destroyed our country.
    stealing:

"In criminal law, theft is the illegal taking of another person's property without that person's freely-given consent."

i highly doubt the bank freely and consciously gave him the extra $1000. so yes, it is theft.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-06-14 at 09:57 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Brock should e in fukkin jail

Gambling has the kid spiraling out of control

Someone step in and help him

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol @ this being stealing. You guys are so far off it's not even close. Is it unethical to not return it? Maybe. Is it stealing? No. It's funny to me that these banks destroyed our economy and lost billions in "regular folks" funds, but yet they make a small mistake and we are so over the top to get them their measily 1K.

It's unreal how we remain loyal to the very institutions that helped almost destroyed our country.
    Yeah because the local credit union is the same thing as a government funded national bank. Get a clue before you make the post rookie. And just because you dont like who he stole from does not mean it isnt stealing. Unreal.

And although I wasn't one of them, according to a post earlier there were about 20 phone calls and 60 emails to that credit union explaining what Brock had done, so putting it all on Nina is just stupid.

If you would rather defend the guy who couldn't care less about getting someone fired from their job so he could have some extra spending money than the person who made one error while she was working, then I feel sorry for you.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post

If you would rather defend the guy who couldn't care less about getting someone fired from their job so he could have some extra spending money than the person who made one error while she was working, then I feel sorry for you.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

People still believe this actually happened?

I had dinner with Michael Jordan last night. I will post a picture of the bill with the initials M.J. as he signed it for me.

DrStale

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    People still believe this actually happened?

I had dinner with Michael Jordan last night. I will post a picture of the bill with the initials M.J. as he signed it for me.
    You're missing the boat on this one Pavy.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

great post

the banks are evil, pure and simple

they bet your money and lost, went to government to save their stupid greedy asses

now everyone defending them LIKE THEY ARE A CHURCH

what a bunch of goofs

do you think the government will help you when your business collapses, no, oh too bad that is capitalism

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

You're missing the boat on this one Pavy.
    He tricked you all. He cashed $1200 as the receipt says. Then he added $312 and took a picture with the $1512.

Wow a 6 year old could have come with a better story to trick a bunch of dumb people. I was the first one who asked to see a picture of the 22 hundred dollar bills and when a few minutes after he posted a picture of $1512 I knew he didn't spend the $688 like he claimed. I wasn't born yesterday.

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

Pavy, what's the motivation for him to make up such an elaborate story?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by RealSlimShady View Post
    Pavy, what's the motivation for him to make up such an elaborate story?
    I think JJ gave the answer earlier. Record shattering numbers today.

wtf

He tricked you all. He cashed $1200 as the receipt says. Then he added $312 and took a picture with the $1512.

Wow a 6 year old could have come with a better story to trick a bunch of dumb people. I was the first one who asked to see a picture of the 22 hundred dollar bills and when a few minutes after he posted a picture of $1512 I knew he didn't spend the $688 like he claimed. I wasn't born yesterday.
    so him getting banned and the letters to his office and the video he produced waiting for that pussy scottyrose is fake?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    so him getting banned and the letters to his office and the video he produced waiting for that pussy scottyrose is fake?
    big deal..JJ was banned for a day once between the times he goes to bed
    it wasn't a letter..it was a business card that he wrote on the back to get the money back to the CU
    a video waiting for a ghost he knew wasn't coming and was part of the fake story
    Last edited by pavyracer; 07-08-10 at 08:47 PM.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

This never happened. I bet Brock didn't like people calling his Credit Union though.

wtf

come on pavy

brock has a job, he doesnt have time for these games

maybe jj does

DrStale

And the people who called the bank? And were told that it was taken care of?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    This never happened. I bet Brock didn't like people calling his Credit Union though.
    No the $1200 transaction happened. What Brock didn't realize was that people will call the business card number of the CU to report a crime it never actually occurred.

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

I called the # that was on the card....went to voicemail. It is possible that it's someone Brock knows and was part of this scheme.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

And the people who called the bank? And were told that it was taken care of?
    Post the recorded message of the call with the bank employee talking to the people who called. Yes I spoke with Obama last night at the WH. Would you believe me without posting the call?

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

No the $1200 transaction happened. What Brock didn't realize was that people will call the business card number of the CU to report a crime it never actually occurred.
    Of course the transaction happened. You are correct no crime was committed and I bet Brock doesn't want to walk in the Credit Union anytime soon. Do you think anyone called his Job?

DrStale

So he's smart enough to trick the entire forum, but not smart enough to realize that people would call the number on the transaction slip? No. He isn't smart enough to do either of those things.

Pecos Bill
    f\*\*k you Angie!
    Pecos Bill's Avatar Become A Pro!

good shit. haha

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

For Brock, a collective fu from SBR;
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-06-14 at 11:31 AM.

GELATINOUS CUBE
    SBR's 94.4% handicapper
    GELATINOUS CUBE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nina-snitched?

jjgold

Might of been Taylor

Brock I would like to thank you for the exclusive interview

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Quote Originally Posted by sickler View Post
    For Brock, a collective fu from SBR;
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-06-14 at 11:31 AM.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

So he's smart enough to trick the entire forum, but not smart enough to realize that people would call the number on the transaction slip? No. He isn't smart enough to do either of those things.
    He doesn't have to be smart. Brock is the actor in this play not the director. We have seen this play before.

Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GELATINOUS CUBE View Post
    Nina-snitched?
    I kinda feel sorry for her

she just shit in her bed so to speak

SBR forum will never be the same for nina...R.I.P.

gamblers never forget

wtf

funny jj condones the consumption of class a narcotics, i.e. cocaine, but someone accidentally puts extra money in an envelope and jj calls brock a thief

jj your morals are horribly skewed and i am beginning to think your mentally retarded

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

You are almost BL stupid.

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0
    HoldEmHook!!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

He doesn't have to be smart. Brock is the actor in this play not the director. We have seen this play before.
    Pavy I agree with you 100%.....no way in hell an official from any credit union from anywhere in the U.S. leaves a business card with that bullshit note on the back with some secretary......a note like that would come from some leg breaking thug collecting for a local....un-believable what some of these people will believe

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ok guys, I'm seriously fukin lost here. I have been runnin' around all day & have to get up at 4am & go to Augusta, Ga. WTF is goin' on???

Why is Brock banned???

What did Nina do???

This shit is getting out of control, whatever the shit is, I cant keep up with it anymore

jjgold

Hey guys job could be on the line at credit union so they went over there to make sure they got money back

SlickFazzer
    SlickFazzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2923

unreal.

First 123 Last