jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by showtiime View Post
    Been doing fine for about 6 months as only source of income. Quit very easy big $$ side job for a minute as have been making bank & then some since the turn of the year.

Up mid 5 figures since Jan 1, helped immensely by hitting parlay for 18k late Jan during Australian Open posted in the tennis forum. Decided to start a thread not long ago in soccer forum thats nearing 100 unit profit (although been close for a couple weeks, bit cold there lately).
    Will probably get flamed for mentioning amounts but doesn't bother me as I'm reluctantly telling it like it is & staying on the subject in doing so.

Not all roses though as I would've lost about 10k first year gambling but that's when I had 2 "jobs".
    So glad to now be above 'the grind' which gets draining & can be a roller-coaster but & the same time I now find myself throwing stupid amounts of $$$ on dinner / eating out frequently & on other non-needed luxuries rather than saving every penny, guess I'm playing the 'if you've got it, spend it' card although now just coming to realize livin' it up too much too soon may hurt my future endeavours - whatever they may be.

Prob-s come across as a mid-20's know it all that loves thy attention, while age is right 2nd part isn't - I tells da trufe! To be honest I would cringe & flame someone making the exact post I am (boasting big profits/returns) so I guess I'm a hypocrite as well. Have tried to make it as humble as possible though but no doubt I'm coming across as a king douche like el-bragger DJ-Destroyer with the look at me thread seeking a round of applause but just replying to the topic here so guys flame all you will if you think I'm begging for a seal of approval my feathers won't get ruffled on a forum.

Seriously, genuinely thinking quitting while ahead & let it be demoted to a profitable hobby but that would require me to get a job again, something I'm laying off until finally enjoying a holiday without cash restrictions.

That is all - I feel naked like I've just told my life story to a bunch of receding f*ks, what a loser! 1st & last time though ladies.

US sports definite weak point though, I dabble but square as can be with these.

Someone swap me a MLB winner for a soccer winner.
    Strong post Son

What are the type of bets you make and what type of sports?

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I'm a professional points bettor.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I'm a professional points bettor.
    yo son you killed dax and his soft lines

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Thats why we are here

to laugh and enjoy

its your money!

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Not 1 professional gambler on SBR and that is a fact, for those attention whoring delusional pricks that think they are. Are lying to themselves.
    Exactly.

Like someone who is sharp enough to actually win betting sports is going to come hang out with us douchebags in Players Talk.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: emoney

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Living The Dream
    Looks like an Underdog Week 2!
    Living The Dream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

Been a rough 2 weeks, but its been a great part time income this year

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dude we've been laughing at you for years coach

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

If I hit like I do on Fridays I'd do it for a living

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

All of them eventually lose what ever they win backIt's just human nature. Every single person here will do something stupid after a couple bad beats and lose everything they earned in two weeks, back in a day or two.

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

Been doing fine for about 6 months as only source of income. Quit very easy big $$ side job for a minute as have been making bank & then some since the turn of the year.

Up mid 5 figures since Jan 1, helped immensely by hitting parlay for 18k late Jan during Australian Open posted in the tennis forum. Decided to start a thread not long ago in soccer forum thats nearing 100 unit profit (although been close for a couple weeks, bit cold there lately).
    Will probably get flamed for mentioning amounts but doesn't bother me as I'm reluctantly telling it like it is & staying on the subject in doing so.

Not all roses though as I would've lost about 10k first year gambling but that's when I had 2 "jobs".
    So glad to now be above 'the grind' which gets draining & can be a roller-coaster but & the same time I now find myself throwing stupid amounts of $$$ on dinner / eating out frequently & on other non-needed luxuries rather than saving every penny, guess I'm playing the 'if you've got it, spend it' card although now just coming to realize livin' it up too much too soon may hurt my future endeavours - whatever they may be.

Prob-s come across as a mid-20's know it all that loves thy attention, while age is right 2nd part isn't - I tells da trufe! To be honest I would cringe & flame someone making the exact post I am (boasting big profits/returns) so I guess I'm a hypocrite as well. Have tried to make it as humble as possible though but no doubt I'm coming across as a king douche like el-bragger DJ-Destroyer with the look at me thread seeking a round of applause but just replying to the topic here so guys flame all you will if you think I'm begging for a seal of approval my feathers won't get ruffled on a forum.

Seriously, genuinely thinking quitting while ahead & let it be demoted to a profitable hobby but that would require me to get a job again, something I'm laying off until finally enjoying a holiday without cash restrictions.

That is all - I feel naked like I've just told my life story to a bunch of receding f*ks, what a loser! 1st & last time though ladies.

US sports definite weak point though, I dabble but square as can be with these.

Someone swap me a MLB winner for a soccer winner.

mrmarket
    Update your status

Not 1 professional gambler on SBR and that is a fact, for those attention whoring delusional pricks that think they are. Are lying to themselves.
    There are about 10 that post semi regularly in tank/sports industry. As far as I know only durito/4lc and jj the stablemaster post in PT.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

I think a lot of the guys in the payout thread are full of it. They take out 3k every few days. Either they are making tons of money or they re-deposit and withdraw every few days.

Smoke

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    I think a lot of the guys in the payout thread are full of it. They take out 3k every few days. Either they are making tons of money or they re-deposit and withdraw every few days.
    your right lord

its like smoke and mirrors

its an illusion

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Someone brought that up once and I thought "holy fukk they're right."

Especially those who live in Europe and can easily deposit and take out that amount of money.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Its all a myth

handle your shit

only an idiot post pics or videos of them counting money

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

I can think of about 20 of the top of my head.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

anything can become an addiction to the right person like pulling slots, bingo, scratchers, pull tabs, keno.

i mean personally, i don't NEED college football and weed but i enjoy both.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    how do you make 300K - 500K a year betting.... at some point won't books stop paying you.... or do they enjoy it and keep on sending you a check every month?

so you make 30K - 40K a month.

if this is true, how do you continually get paid?

I've read where you said you make 10-15 bets a day, then other times you've said you want to get all your money down if possible and make hundreds of bets a day. Also read where you said at times you have nothing in Pinnacle.

Lots of contradictions in your comments.

These are simple straightforward questions. From reading your posts I'm sure you'll throw in an insult or two, but feel free. Let's hear some knowledge.
    I never said I make that much. The more +ev bets one makes in a day the better.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

thx for the reply

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Strong post Son

What are the type of bets you make and what type of sports?
    Soccer & Tennis strongest world sports, know these like the back of my hand.
    Will probably get flamed for this but I'd say at least 60% of my bets are parlays (I know, on the surface it's an eye roller, as it is with most occasions anytime someone mentions 'parlay') but just a run down here, I use bet365 for these sports as the markets available are endless & if you know your shit parlays in these 2 sports ain't so bad & no matter what argument is put forth to counter that I'm looking at my bank roll right now & beg to differ (wow, another arrogant line, last one, had to include it).

Seriously though I "tease" a lot of soccer totals / goal lines / handicaps & the majority of the soccer ones are cushioned with asian lines (so I'll get more pushes than most) but not restricted to - with their being as much as 120 markets available to bet on any given game in the bigger euro leagues it's easy to find legs to add to bump up the payout if you know the sport, hell a game in Latvia will still yield 26 markets available to bet, hundreds of leagues as well, so many markets every day of the week.. put it this way - you don't need to know every player on every team to be able to cap the 2nd division in Japan, stats can be just as useful in soccer as US sports just as long as you look hard enough.
    Regarding tennis been following it since well before I started betting, usually just play these as single bets unless I throw in a heavy fave that's a lock or add someone to roll in straights if I feel good enough about them doing so.

I'd try my hand more at US sports but even though I've been watching NBA for years now I still feel like I'm taking a stab in the dark on some plays & usually try to match up whatever little I play with decent cappers in the NBA forum, don't even bother with baseball & hockey as I don't have a clue there.

I'm from Ostrayyya & the sports here I make a killing off whether it be NRL, AFL, Rugby, I find that picking "margins" in these football codes are the easiest & most profitable out of all sports & the regularity of wins I have had exploiting these markets is a testament to that fact, at least from my point of view anyway, I guess it's all to do with how the points are tallied in these sports as opposed to others & at the risk of sounding arrogant again my local would absolutely hate me.

The best thing about all this up until a couple months ago (for Australia) bet365 has amazing live betting, truly doubt that any other book comes close in terms of available sports & markets (live at least), definitely unrivalled in my main ones in soccer & tennis, obviously with US sports you can bet more markets at books tailored more towards nba/nhl/mlb etc but that doesn't change the fact you'll still find every single game available to bet live at bet365, great software too.

What I'm getting at is, where the wheels slightly came off a bit for me is at the start of Feb bet365 opened an office in Australia & therefore OZ's now have to abide by the ''phone to live bet' rule here rather than live betting on the net & this killed me because when playing these parlays - if a leg looked shaky 10 minutes into a soccer match with someone scoring & my selection/leg was under 2.5 goals for the match but I knew for sure the under 2.5 was a lock regardless of the early goal - I could get a great line pretty much straight away and I'd sprinkle some more on the updated line (say under 3.5 in this instance) straight away & add anything that hadn't started yet or was also in progress that would usually be cushioned by an asian line & with that insurance me feeling like the others being almost certainties I'd play it again with that leg & sometimes I'd even play it again with more than 1 updated leg involved & you'd be surprised how often both parlays would hit. It's just the nature of soccer & the way it's played, just because someone scores an early goal doesn't mean it's going to end 4-4, quite often you'll find if it's the away team scoring the score may remain the same & end at 0-1 as they're happy with the goal & fine with just defending for the rest of the game & sit on their 1 goal advantage. Of course I'm explaining something that can be done in any sport in regards to getting a better live line but soccer is the easiest to exploit this way because of the scoring system & just the way the live lines update throughout different events in the game.

Until Feb this was possible & I could get it done in a minute with a few clicks but with this calling up bs now I have to deal with a pommy operator with hard hearing that asks me to spell out a 5 syllable soccer team from Czech Republic & you can imagine with the amount of clueless operators you get these days it's unbelievably frustrating trying to get all this across & get the bet/parlay placed quickly before a market gets suspended momentarily for whatever reason & with anywhere between 2-8 legs it get's more annoying the longer the parlays are & subsequently often has me giving up & just letting the parlay ride even if there's a chance that the offending leg may the play sole spoiler.

To top it off us oz's aren't even able to add the live selection if it's in-play & therefore I'd have to jot everything down myself & do my own calculations of payouts & once again this wastes precious time all the while the market(s) I want may not be available anymore.

Sure this post will come off like I think I know it all but that's far from the truth, I've just found success with my method in the right sports & it's paying off for me in a way I couldn't have imagined a couple of years ago.

Alright I've spoken enough just thought I'd share my thoughts on how getting an edge in soccer is much easier with my method of playing with asian lines & just a hot tip to Americans that throw the remote at the screen when for a 7 footer in the NBA with an IQ of sub 50 fouls down 12 with 5 seconds remaining to bust your under half a point just remember there are other sports out there that are much easier to get an edge in because as most know US sports generally have the sharpest lines in the world.
    Of course it's frequented much less but you don't see guys in the soccer forum going all in with rent money on a play because they've got 0-10 & are desperate to get back to even money.

Quote Originally Posted by mrmarket View Post
    As expected my previous post has garnered a negative response which is fair I guess. Judging by your name I'm gonna take a stab in the dark & say you're probably pushing twice my age, been doing this for 10x as long & you see me as some young up start that's on a run & thinks he has the wonderful world of online betting all figured out.

Despite how I may have come across here - No, no I don't. Quite the opposite actually - if you'll go through this post & the last it's quite obvious I don't know much at all & haven't claimed to - maybe just as less as your average degen - but I've found an edge that works for me which clearly is as easy as knowing a particular sport or 2 & having the right book to exploit it.

I'm sure you spend more hours looking at line movement than sleeping, but hey - to each their own bud, that's your tried & tested way & I've got my own, obviously you can look down on me with a condescending smiley but that doesn't change the fact that I've been very successful my way & if you get a rush out of beating the closing line in NHL then more power to you.

You might be able to do this. But I like to look at it not as slapping myself like I'm making a mistake but rather more like this. (to the bank).

I'm just saying what's been working for me & has been for a minute & obviously it can't go on forever as I'll get limited I'm just enjoying it while it lasts.

You're looking at me as naive & that's fine I probably can't compete with your vast knowledge of sports betting 101 but I'm fairly certain there's one thing I can compete with & that would be your bank roll.
    & if there was ever a lock it's - What I've been saying doesn't hold true to your beliefs & that's fine I put myself out there for criticisms with the first post here, just don't expect me to not somewhat defend myself.

I'm sure I'm still coming across as an E-bragging douche which was never the intention I was just simply adding weight to the topic & I've just rambled on but I just felt I had to justify my previous post & I hope after this fuk'n essay I've come a little way in doing so.

mrmarket
    Update your status

Will probably get flamed for this but I'd say at least 60% of my bets are parlays (I know, on the surface it's an eye roller, as it is with most occasions anytime someone mentions 'parlay') but just a run down here, I use bet365 for these sports as the markets available are endless & if you know your shit parlays in these 2 sports ain't so bad & no matter what argument is put forth to counter that I'm looking at my bank roll right now & beg to differ (wow, another arrogant line, last one, had to include it).

Seriously though I "tease" a lot of soccer totals / goal lines / handicaps & the majority of the soccer ones are cushioned with asian lines (so I'll get more pushes than most) but not restricted to - with their being as much as 120 markets available to bet on any given game in the bigger euro leagues it's easy to find legs to add to bump up the payout if you know the sport, hell a game in Latvia will still yield 26 markets available to bet, hundreds of leagues as well, so many markets every day of the week.. put it this way - you don't need to know every player on every team to be able to cap the 2nd division in Japan, stats can be just as useful in soccer as US sports just as long as you look hard enough.
    Regarding tennis been following it since well before I started betting, usually just play these as single bets unless I throw in a heavy fave that's a lock or add someone to roll in straights if I feel good enough about them doing so.

I'd try my hand more at US sports but even though I've been watching NBA for years now I still feel like I'm taking a stab in the dark on some plays & usually try to match up whatever little I play with decent cappers in the NBA forum, don't even bother with baseball & hockey as I don't have a clue there.

I'm from Ostrayyya & the sports here I make a killing off whether it be NRL, AFL, Rugby, I find that picking "margins" in these football codes are the easiest & most profitable out of all sports & the regularity of wins I have had exploiting these markets is a testament to that fact, at least from my point of view anyway, I guess it's all to do with how the points are tallied in these sports as opposed to others & at the risk of sounding arrogant again my local would absolutely hate me.

The best thing about all this up until a couple months ago (for Australia) bet365 has amazing live betting, truly doubt that any other book comes close in terms of available sports & markets (live at least), definitely unrivalled in my main ones in soccer & tennis, obviously with US sports you can bet more markets at books tailored more towards nba/nhl/mlb etc but that doesn't change the fact you'll still find every single game available to bet live at bet365, great software too.

What I'm getting at is, where the wheels slightly came off a bit for me is at the start of Feb bet365 opened an office in Australia & therefore OZ's now have to abide by the ''phone to live bet' rule here rather than live betting on the net & this killed me because when playing these parlays - if a leg looked shaky 10 minutes into a soccer match with someone scoring & my selection/leg was under 2.5 goals for the match but I knew for sure the under 2.5 was a lock regardless of the early goal - I could get a great line pretty much straight away and I'd sprinkle some more on the updated line (say under 3.5 in this instance) straight away & add anything that hadn't started yet or was also in progress that would usually be cushioned by an asian line & with that insurance me feeling like the others being almost certainties I'd play it again with that leg & sometimes I'd even play it again with more than 1 updated leg involved & you'd be surprised how often both parlays would hit. It's just the nature of soccer & the way it's played, just because someone scores an early goal doesn't mean it's going to end 4-4, quite often you'll find if it's the away team scoring the score may remain the same & end at 0-1 as they're happy with the goal & fine with just defending for the rest of the game & sit on their 1 goal advantage. Of course I'm explaining something that can be done in any sport in regards to getting a better live line but soccer is the easiest to exploit this way because of the scoring system & just the way the live lines update throughout different events in the game.

Until Feb this was possible & I could get it done in a minute with a few clicks but with this calling up bs now I have to deal with a pommy operator with hard hearing that asks me to spell out a 5 syllable soccer team from Czech Republic & you can imagine with the amount of clueless operators you get these days it's unbelievably frustrating trying to get all this across & get the bet/parlay placed quickly before a market gets suspended momentarily for whatever reason & with anywhere between 2-8 legs it get's more annoying the longer the parlays are & subsequently often has me giving up & just letting the parlay ride even if there's a chance that the offending leg may the play sole spoiler.

To top it off us oz's aren't even able to add the live selection if it's in-play & therefore I'd have to jot everything down myself & do my own calculations of payouts & once again this wastes precious time all the while the market(s) I want may not be available anymore.

Sure this post will come off like I think I know it all but that's far from the truth, I've just found success with my method in the right sports & it's paying off for me in a way I couldn't have imagined a couple of years ago.

Alright I've spoken enough just thought I'd share my thoughts on how getting an edge in soccer is much easier with my method of playing with asian lines & just a hot tip to Americans that throw the remote at the screen when for a 7 footer in the NBA with an IQ of sub 50 fouls down 12 with 5 seconds remaining to bust your under half a point just remember there are other sports out there that are much easier to get an edge in because as most know US sports generally have the sharpest lines in the world.
    Of course it's frequented much less but you don't see guys in the soccer forum going all in with rent money on a play because they've got 0-10 & are desperate to get back to even money.

As expected my previous post has garnered a negative response which is fair I guess. Judging by your name I'm gonna take a stab in the dark & say you're probably pushing twice my age, been doing this for 10x as long & you see me as some young up start that's on a run & thinks he has the wonderful world of online betting all figured out.

Despite how I may have come across here - No, no I don't. Quite the opposite actually - if you'll go through this post & the last it's quite obvious I don't know much at all & haven't claimed to - maybe just as less as your average degen - but I've found an edge that works for me which clearly is as easy as knowing a particular sport or 2 & having the right book to exploit it.

I'm sure you spend more hours looking at line movement than sleeping, but hey - to each their own bud, that's your tried & tested way & I've got my own, obviously you can look down on me with a condescending smiley but that doesn't change the fact that I've been very successful my way & if you get a rush out of beating the closing line in NHL then more power to you.

You might be able to do this. But I like to look at it not as slapping myself like I'm making a mistake but rather more like this. (to the bank).

I'm just saying what's been working for me & has been for a minute & obviously it can't go on forever as I'll get limited I'm just enjoying it while it lasts.

You're looking at me as naive & that's fine I probably can't compete with your vast knowledge of sports betting 101 but I'm fairly certain there's one thing I can compete with & that would be my bank roll.
    & if there was ever a lock it's - What I've been saying doesn't hold true to your beliefs & that's fine I put myself out there for criticisms with the first post here, just don't expect me to not somewhat defend myself.

I'm sure I'm still coming across as an E-bragging douche which was never the intention I was just simply adding weight to the topic & I've just rambled on but I just felt I had to justify my previous post & I hope after this fuk'n essay I've come a little way in doing so.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Well it sure would be hard to make that up regarding showtime's post

It was very informative

Showtime you ever play online at New Zealand TAB or Aussie TAB

Smoke

You're looking at me as naive & that's fine I probably can't compete with your vast knowledge of sports betting 101 but I'm fairly certain there's one thing I can compete with & that would be your bank roll.

forget about it.. Unreal this guy

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    forget about it.. Unreal this guy
    Unreadable post too long sorry.

goblue12
    goblue12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 453

90% of them yes. But when they start talking about betting soft scalps with Pinnacle I fully believe that they make a living doing this.

Smoke

Unreadable post too long sorry.
    frizz i couldn't even read that shit it was so fukkin long

what the fukk is wrong with people these days

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unemployed? Bet sports and play poker? Congratulations you are a professional gambler!
    Pretty much so.

Quote Originally Posted by tony_come View Post
    Its all a myth

handle your shit

only an idiot post pics or videos of them counting money

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by GamblerSpirit View Post
    Pretty much so.

This broke fuk steals points from other poster yet calls himself a professional gambler I have seen it all.

showtiime
    Update your status

Nice sig, keep grinding buddy, I wouldn't of added so much weight to your little cheap shot if you actually had some substance behind it, might've even taken your advice on board, but since you can't even muster a half assed response because I actually replied to you in a reasonable manner is leaning me towards you genuinely don't know what to say back as I may have hurt your feelings & buried you a little with some subtle jabs regarding losing sleep beating the closer.
    Ah! Don't worry I've forgotten a golden rule I was taught as a tot - respect your elders. My sincerest apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Well it sure would be hard to make that up regarding showtime's post

It was very informative

Showtime you ever play online at New Zealand TAB or Aussie TAB
    Sure JJ, was just trying to shed a bit of light on the matter of sports outside the US as most Americans don't know anything that doesn't involve a basketball, baseball or puck. No offense - I know you're a tennis head so you may not be guilty & not taking a shot at American sports as a whole I'm just saying most are oblivious to the fact that there's other sports out there that can be more profitable, whether you're just playing standard bets or parlays tickle your fancy, it doesn't matter.

To answer your question I use 3 Aussie books.
    I play at sportingbet aus for NBA as they have 1-10 margin markets (only one with that in aus) with favorites with a spread of anywhere up to 10 usually priced at $2.80 / +180 & despite with me not being as sharp as your casual NBA bettor I like to play there when I like a side but am not certain they can cover the spread, so therefore will roll with them 1-10, been quite successful in the odd plays I do make.

TAB Aus as it's just down the road.
    & use Centrebet for Aussie football codes or I guess any one of the 3 that has the best price on the market I like.

Don't bother with soccer in these parts as there is about 1/10th of the markets available elsewhere at the big euro books.

Pretty much spilled my guts here, I feel empty, I'm sure there will be plenty of shots taken & I most likely won't have a response to people that see things completely different - it's apples & oranges.
    It's a lot to get through up there & I've gone into a fair bit of detail but in summary what I was trying to say is..

Soccer on 24/7 with so many markets to exploit =

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

This broke fuk steals points from other poster yet calls himself a professional gambler I have seen it all.
    Sarcasm, buddy. Have a nice day.

peacebyinches
    pull the trigger
    peacebyinches's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7802

yeah kind of, but...

superjeff24
    superjeff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by samgurt View Post
    What I don't get is how you would even be able to in america. Get taxed up the ass if you actually make a decent amount of $ doing this PLUS you get limited at books if you are too good...
    how would they even be able to prove you're making money doing it? They certainly wouldn't let a degen claim losses as an expense.

or, just goto a country that doesn't tax winnings, like UK or Canada

showtiime
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    frizz i couldn't even read that shit it was so fukkin long
    Smoke no biggie no one likes to read a post that long unless it directly affects them, the majority here won't bother as they can't play at the aforementioned book.

I'll tell you what's wrong with me smokey, I was able to type that within a short amount of time after just finishing a joint - talk about killing your buzz.

GAMBLOR777
    GAMBLOR777's Avatar Become A Pro!

showtime shut the fukk up you arrogant bastard, what you fail to realize is that every single person on this forum has felt the exact same way as you do at some point in their gambling 'careers'.

You will come down to earth soon enough, everybody does.

You are not special.

Seriously, the nerve of this guy...

showtiime
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by GAMBLOR777 View Post
    showtime shut the fukk up you arrogant bastard, what you fail to realize is that every single person on this forum has felt the exact same way as you do at some point in their gambling 'careers'.

You will come down to earth soon enough, everybody does.

You are not special.

Seriously, the nerve of this guy...

Well just trawling through your recent posts I see you count trolling as a hobby & that's fine - with a name like Gamblor I bow down to your wisdom.

I know I came across as arrogant as I noted in both posts & sure I rambled & typed like a mofo but didn't know that was a crime - quick el-Gamblor! You may have to make a citizens arrest!
    With the shit I typed I was setting myself up to get knocked by people such as yourself that like to pick fights on the internet. I may have went over the top in here getting my point across but I can assure you it's the 1st & last time like I said before & regardless of how badly I've dented your e-feelings with a few paragraphs that doesn't change the fact that you're a cancer that doesn't contribute anything here but trolling & complaining about losing.

I feel sorry for offending someone with such deep anger/social interaction issues that feels he constantly needs to portray ultimate e-toughness on a gambling forum.

Seems I'm turning into you now with the insults but mine are justified & ok I'll give you this - tons of unnecessary filler in here by me & to be honest & if roles were reversed I cbf reading something that long from something I don't feel is directed at me as I'm not American but I'm glad to waste a couple of minutes of Gamblor's life if it means he takes the time out of his day to response with clap trap I already know.
    Yes you see guys get all tingly when they win money do you really think you're letting me in on a secret here? Don't we all?
    I'm sure you're no different however rare the occasion may be.
    Talk about stating the obvious. Never said I was special either guy, quite the opposite actually - I admitted my shortcomings in the betting world as a whole but I guess you have selective vision.
    Sure there's some very full of myself remarks thrown in there but they are attached with a warning - you shouldn't have kept reading triple 7!

Don't feel like I'm invincible as you claim, can't lose or whatever you wanna throw at me, just been on a decent run with a method tailored to myself that has been working, I'm sure most won't bother going to town like your hapless self once they read a single sentence in bold that was really the premise of the whole thing.

I'm sorry if this got your panties in a knot. Also didn't say I wouldn't come down to earth.. actually stated in the first post I'd quit while I was up because I've made enough to appease myself for a while & no I'm not dumb & realize there is always a rut around the corner & in turn was in one last week losing 10 units in my soccer thread.
    It's funny because just by looking at your last few posts I can tell that.

A. You unfortunately live in the same country.
    B. You beg people for winners.
    C. Your keyboard warrior status is almost unrivalled.
    D. You ask for point loans to go all out on a losing play.
    E. Just a guess, housing commission? Foster Kid? Priest too friendly? You've got some underlying anger issues buddy be sure to take your medication with food.

Should I go on? No. I'll leave it there, if there's one thing we can mildly agree on is I've put way too much words into this thread & haven't really achieved anything by it.

Have a good day you badass.

First 123 Last