frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Great sports insight in this thread.

RoadDog
    I'm not negative, I'm a realist
    RoadDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Robyn View Post
    Bread and I are no longer together. Call me.

xoxo,
    Robyn
    Open for business, JJ. Dont fukk it up.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Is Robyn back here posting now??

Give us an updated pic, its been awhile.

Something similar to the one where you are sucking a lolliop with your ass in the air.

So hot.
    Points Awarded:

kato gave Cougar Bait 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PanamaBrad
    PanamaBrad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 395

I guess I expected more out of this thread. Ok, back to business.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Everyone is coming Back

On road

Cannot comment this second

kato
    kato's Avatar Become A Pro!

gross
    Points Awarded:

stevek173 gave kato 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stevek173, and ACoochy

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Players Talk - The SBR Lobby: Sports Talk, Gambling and Bettors Chat

The Saloon - All topics in life from cars, fitness, relationships to recent headlines

Doesn't seem like this falls in the Players talk section....Weird 99% of the time threads get moved within the first 5 minutes...Weird that a moderator even posted in this thread and thought that this thread was about gambling. Apparently Robyn sucked Lou's 4 incher and now this stays in players talk. That's cool. Shari I'll spread peanut butter all over your oyster and asshole and let my dog lick it out if you allow me to post whatever threads i feel like in players talk.

Thanks.
    Points Awarded:

Fishhead gave ngates815 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RyanLeafOfBets, and ericthegangster

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Let the pounding commence.

Oh sugaaaa.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Players Talk - The SBR Lobby: Sports Talk, Gambling and Bettors Chat

The Saloon - All topics in life from cars, fitness, relationships to recent headlines

Doesn't seem like this falls in the Players talk section....Weird 99% of the time threads get moved within the first 5 minutes...Weird that a moderator even posted in this thread and thought that this thread was about gambling. Apparently Robyn sucked Lou's 4 incher and now this stays in players talk. That's cool. Shari I'll spread peanut butter all over your oyster and asshole and let my dog lick it out if you allow me to post whatever threads i feel like in players talk.

Thanks.
    If you care to actually think before you post, you'll recall that there are many threads in Players Talk when people return to SBR that remain. In fact I'm quite sure I saw one from MendozaLine yesterday or the day before. If the people working want to move this thread, they will. I however am not, nor will I. Seriously, if this is your biggest concern in life, to the point that you're posting like a classless twerp, you might want to find a hobby or a friend. Away from the computer, that is.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: B1GER1C828, ngates815, and Fishhead

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    If you care to actually think before you post, you'll recall that there are many threads in Players Talk when people return to SBR that remain. In fact I'm quite sure I saw one from MendozaLine yesterday or the day before. If the people working want to move this thread, they will. I however am not, nor will I. Seriously, if this is your biggest concern in life, you might want to find a hobby or a friend. Away from the computer, that is.

lol...Hey forum moderator, thanks for the advice...I'll run along and find a friend or a hobby. I really need to quit posting all night and every weekend...Once again, forum moderator, thanks for the advice.

shari91

lol...Hey forum moderator, thanks for the advice...I'll run along and find a friend or a hobby. I really need to quit posting all night and every weekend...Once again, forum moderator, thanks for the advice.
    ooohhhhhh burnnnnnnn.... can you believe you're the VERY FIRST PERSON who tried to make shari91 cry because of her job here? Hope you're feeling like a big man now pounding away at those keys.

Honestly guy, life's too short for people to get so tripped out about things that truly don't matter. I get more astounded here every time I log in. Anyway, GL with your bets and once again, welcome back Robyn!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Move this dumb oysters fukkin thread!
    LOL

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Lots of sexual tension in this thread.

Guys who haven't touched a vag in years taking shots.

Female mods touching themselves.

kato
    kato's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Lots of sexual tension in this thread.

Guys who haven't touched a vag in years taking shots.

Female mods touching themselves.
    congrats on finishing 48th in the brackets contest

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

ooohhhhhh burnnnnnnn.... can you believe you're the VERY FIRST PERSON who tried to make shari91 cry because of her job here? Hope you're feeling like a big man now pounding away at those keys.

Honestly guy, life's too short for people to get so tripped out about things that truly don't matter. I get more astounded here every time I log in. Anyway, GL with your bets and once again, welcome back Robyn!

Wasn't trying to burrrrnrnnnnnn you. If I wanted to, you would of known it.

I was just simply responding to you telling me that I need to find a hobby or a friend comment...Just by saying that YOU are an internet forum moderator, so YOU are on the forum quite often (being as you are a moderator)...And how often do you see ME on here posting all night and on the weekends (when you are on duty)? Which would probably mean that I have better things to do while not at work.

Anyway, I thought you'd be able to tell that I wasn't trying to take a shot at you, since I never have before...But apparently not...Go fukk yourself Robyn!

shari91

Wasn't trying to burrrrnrnnnnnn you. If I wanted to, you would of known it.

I was just simply responding to you telling me that I need to find a hobby or a friend comment...Just by saying that YOU are an internet forum moderator, so YOU are on the forum quite often (being as you are a moderator)...And how often do you see ME on here posting all night and on the weekends (when you are on duty)? Which would probably mean that I have better things to do while not at work.

Anyway, I thought you'd be able to tell that I wasn't trying to take a shot at you, since I never have before...But apparently not...Go fukk yourself Robyn!
    Sir, I do not work weekends and I work when you normal folk are tucked up in bed! And yeah, you're right... I should've known if you were taking a shot. I haven't 'seen' you in awhile and I cop it so much from people who try to disparage my working here that I just lumped you in with the rest of the goobers. I apologise as I know you better than that. But try to take it easy on Robyn. She's a great poster and it'd be awesome to have another actual female hanging around SBR again. There aren't many of us and she's a lot of fun! xo

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

shari fukk him ban his ass
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ngates815, and shari91

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

JJ has been trying to figure out what to say all day

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Shari is there any chance that you and Robyn make out with each other at the bash??

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

SALOON THIS FUKKING BULLSHIT! x

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Shari is there any chance that you and Robyn make out with each other at the bash??
    She doesn't know most of the guys here any more and as she said, she's going through a pretty big life change. Not sure attending the Bash in a couple of months would happen. But if you can convince her to show up: HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!! Probably one of 5 women in the world I'd seriously smooch. Love this woman.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Kindred

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Gates clearly wins this thread.

Deuce.....you need to stay off GayLive. I tried it a few times, and it's simply too full of fukkin weirdos and deviant sexual proclivity for anyone normal to hang out.

Don't be a follower, Deuce. Be a leader.

Best-

Opie

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Smoke

She doesn't know most of the guys here any more and as she said, she's going through a pretty big life change. Not sure attending the Bash in a couple of months would happen. But if you can convince her to show up: HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!! Probably one of 5 women in the world I'd seriously smooch. Love this woman.
    OMG Shari please make this happen! I don't like being teased... Someone please convince Robyn to go.. JJ help us out here

jjgold

Robyn things have changed since 2008 as I have come a long way at SBR
    I think you were one of rare people I talked with back then
    We went our separate ways
    I am big time here at SBR,,not that kinky nut anymore that just wanted to fuk day and night (see vids)

As of now I am "seeing" Shari

What does that mean?? Well we have a relationship online, skype, flirting, giggling..stuff like that

They call it E-Dating and do not now what it will lead to

We have talked about me moving to Victoria and opening up a small TAB office in a mall.

We have talked about Vegas also

Robyn its just not about sex anymore as I have lost interest, Shari cool with my 2.5 rooster also. I showed it to her and she said no biggie as she does not really get horny and things like that do not mean much anymore.

So Robyn you would complicate things and I do not now how Shari would take it
    I do not think she would allow me even to talk with you, she is very controlling and I like that.
    Points Awarded:

William Walters gave jjgold 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 10 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Prick, RubberKettle, Extra Innings, LVHerbie, Cougar Bait, CarpeDime, RogueScholar, opie1988, GOIRISH, and hawley

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I am big time here at SBR,,not that kinky nut anymore that just wanted to fuk day and night (see vids)

What does that mean?? Well we have a relationship online, skype, flirting, giggling..stuff like that

We have talked about me moving to Victoria and opening up a small TAB office in a mall.

Robyn its just not about sex anymore as I have lost interest, Shari cool with my 2.5 rooster also. I showed it to her and she said no biggie as she does not really get horny and things like that do not mean much anymore.

I do not think she would allow me even to talk with you, she is very controlling and I like that.
    This sounds like a request for a 3 way between lefty, righty, and the rooster...

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Smoke

unreal this guy..

turns down a shot to bang Robyn

Shari he must really be in love with you

shari91

jj - I think Shari would be ok with it. This will be your Internet Celebrity Free Pass as long as I get one too.

If you pursue her though, you're going to have to ditch Slim Shady, Deuce, trigger and Patty. I let you have 4 but one woman cancels out 4 men?!

YOU GET ONE PASS. Use it wisely.

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

I'm sure they can put it into the evening entertainment time slot.

Smoke

jj - I think Shari would be ok with it. This will be your Internet Celebrity Free Pass as long as I get one too.

If you pursue her though, you're going to have to ditch Slim Shady, Deuce, trigger and Patty. I let you have 4 but one woman cancels out 4 men?!

YOU GET ONE PASS. Use it wisely.

jjgold

Nah I have no time to deal with people off the forums anymore

I am a professional gambler so devote a lot of time to looking at line screens

shari91

Nah I have no time to deal with people off the forums anymore

I am a professional gambler so devote a lot of time to looking at line screens
    good answer

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry to hear about your relationship ending with Bread. Who got the cat? he was a cutie. Anyway best of luck in your courtship with JJ. It will be the modern day gambling romance of Quasimodo and Esmeralda.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Last edited by Extra Innings; 04-20-12 at 12:50 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: shari91

jjgold

Man they do not make music like this anymore
    Nobody can sing now

First 1234 Last