probettor1
    probettor1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Requesting to remove my negative posts about Nite Owl Sports

I got into a war with nite owl sports, apparently causing significant damage to his bussiness. I would like to remove those posts for a few reasons.
    1-I used a very strong language out of anger, copying and posting evidence should have been enough.
    2-He tried to clean his name and the forum closed the thread where nite owl and me were talking
    3-I never thought I could destroy his bussiness to such a degree, i was expecting to make them to improve their bussiness, not to destroy it. It is possible that he is good enough to hit a 53 % or so. I dont have enough prove to claim he is an overall loser. My evidence was what I did copy and paste.
    4-I think he learned a lesson from all this and I hope they will be more careful in the future.
    5-You guys can add some other arguments and you will be right as hell. You guys are very smarts, and I know that for sure.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Only dickless pussies apologize.

probettor1

I agree with you frizzelli, I dont even know if the forum will do so. But this is not an apology. I dont like to kick the guy on the floor, it's bad karma.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Name:  sbd.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  19.3 KB

probettor1

The forum doesn't delete posts, that was the answer I got.

probettor1

Justin should be the president of USA, he doesnt **** around.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Extra Innings

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Quote Originally Posted by probettor1 View Post
    Justin should be the president of USA, he doesnt **** around.
    Must of educated you regarding the level of success people have had suing SBR

probettor1

Yes, he did educated me. Nite owl sports threatened the forum in a scary way and Justin doesn't give a shit. I have said things against the interest of the forum before and no posts has been deleted. It's all crystal clear in this forum. I do respect the courage, sincerity and honesty that represent this forum. Only God knows how many people has been able to avoid been scammed thanks to this forum. This forum is doing what the goverment should be doing when it comes to scams.

probettor1

Justin locked the thread where I was talking with nite owl and I thought he was afraid to be sued by nite owl sports, that was the argument missing in my first post. I really got annoyed to have the guy scamming me threatening me and the forum later. And I thought I might have the forum in trouble with my anger comments. If the forum doesn't care then my posts should stay.

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

heavy

probettor1

Nite owl sports is posting MLB picks with the best winning percent in history and is not even selling the picks. I went to toptencappers to check and they do not have the option to buy nite owl mlb picks. Still he had 17 win and 2 losses last time I checked. Guess what I have 187 wins and only 1 loss in mlb this year, why would i buy his picks?