High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Felix has 12 k's tonight. I'm happy and love most of you.

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

great thread. this is what sbr is all about.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    closed it while motherfukkers are calling me beaner..

I guess all these ghosts are Mods..

Pathetic.

When will they close the rest of the "monkey" threads.
    Beaner is a compliment for your scum.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Who cares what a Mexican thinks? Can they even think? A Mexican man has never laid a woman who wasn't Mexican without drugs or forced rape.

coming from a ginger.

Picker did you just wake up you worthless irish pha**ot.

High3rEl3m3nt

You know that Mayan served our country don't you? What have you done for our country? Do you even pay taxes? Screenshot part of your W-2 or it never happened.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: William Walters, and Ra77er

PickWinnerAllDay

coming from a ginger.

Picker did you just wake up you worthless irish pha**ot.
    Queen, between collecting welfare stamps and making my guacamole I'm not sure how you have so much time to spend on here.

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

work this shit out before jj gets called in, and starts handing out punishments.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    You know that Mayan served our country don't you? What have you done for our country? Do you even pay taxes? Screenshot part of your W-2 or it never happened.
    Ah yes, the 'couldn't go to college if his life depended on it b/c his IQ is lower than Forrest Gump' served our country... if he did it for free, congrats. But he didn't, he made more money 'serving his country' than he would have made cleaning dishes at a Mexican restaurant which is about all he was qualified for when he made that decision. He made a smart decision but I"m certainly not going to thank him for getting paid to do something. Especially when he is a racist piece of shit that is quite frankly one of the least intelligent people I've ever had a conversation with.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ah yes, the 'couldn't go to college if his life depended on it b/c his IQ is lower than Forrest Gump' served our country... if he did it for free, congrats. But he didn't, he made more money 'serving his country' than he would have made cleaning dishes at a Mexican restaurant which is about all he was qualified for when he made that decision. He made a smart decision but I"m certainly not going to thank him for getting paid to do something. Especially when he is a racist piece of shit that is quite frankly one of the least intelligent people I've ever had a conversation with.

Ignorant statement

Ra77er

Every forum is allowed at least one beaner and one mentally handicapped for tax purposes...we have em both right here.

High3rEl3m3nt

Branches of the military don't accept anyone these days. I know kids in high school that were turned down.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Ignorant statement
    Got a brother in law who joined the national guard before 9/11. He wanted some free $$$$. He admits it and doesn't pretend like he made some noble decision. Got caught with his hand in the cookie jar and at least he is man enough to admit it. He spent a long time away from his wife because of that mistake but they did pay to further his education so it is a jOb just like any other. The average intelligence level of a military person is far below that of the college educated. People make the best decisions based on their.... Errr talents. Or lack of a brain.

PickWinnerAllDay

Branches of the military don't accept anyone these days. I know kids in high school that were turned down.
    I've seen the tests they give to potential candidates. Coulda passed it when I was 5.

High3rEl3m3nt

He probably didn't just do it for the money...just about any job will net you more without all the risks associated with serving.

PickWinnerAllDay

He probably didn't just do it for the money...just about any job will net you more without all the risks associated with serving.
    All the people who joined the national guard before 9/11 never dreamed they'd actually go to war. Check on how long it had been since the national guard was enlisted.

Ra77er

National Guard is nothing compared to active duty military. No clue what Mayan was but I've been in for 12 years and I certainly could've gone to college and I sure as hell didn't join because of the pay. I believe it was around 800 a month when I signed up. I'm not some blowhard patriot, I just wanted to travel and to see how far I could push myself.

High3rEl3m3nt

Also, when you're giving up family, friends, gf, or your wife--maybe both, to be away that long, that's quite the sacrifice that most people don't have to make. Ever hear of desert queens? It's not pretty over there brah.

PickWinnerAllDay

National Guard is nothing compared to active duty military. No clue what Mayan was but I've been in for 12 years and I certainly could've gone to college and I sure as hell didn't join because of the pay. I believe it was around 800 a month when I signed up. I'm not some blowhard patriot, I just wanted to travel and to see how far I could push myself.
    I doubt many people join for their undying love of America. I'll put it that way. People who serve are no better or worse than anyone else. Period.

PickWinnerAllDay

The sad thing is that such a large percentage of the armed forces is so ignorant about foreign politics that they have no idea why they are doing what they are doing.

Ra77er

I do love my country but yes I actually agree with you that every man winds his own way for his own reasons and it doesn't make him better than he next guy. I don't think I've seen Mayan say he's better than someone becasue he served?

PickWinnerAllDay

I do love my country but yes I actually agree with you that every man winds his own way for his own reasons and it doesn't make him better than he next guy. I don't think I've seen Mayan say he's better than someone becasue he served?
    I didn't know it until just now and it doesn't change my opiniOn of him. Low intelligence is not respected and I will never respect someone like Mayan who is dumber than my nephew.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I didn't know it until just now and it doesn't change my opiniOn of him. Low intelligence is not respected and I will never respect someone like Mayan who is dumber than my nephew.
    Why are you such a racist c um guzzler?

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Mayan once suggested whites are the most likely race to molest and abuse children sexually. I posted FBI statistics that clearly proved this was false as whites make up 70 percent of the population and only 51 percent of the crimes of molestation. According to the FBI statistics, Hispanics were far more likely to commit molestation on children when y

PickWinnerAllDay

Mayan once suggested whites are the most likely race to molest and abuse children sexually. I posted FBI statistics that clearly proved this was false as whites make up 70 percent of the population and only 51 percent of the crimes of molestation. According to the FBI statistics, Hispanics were far more likely to commit molestation on children when you consider overall population size. Mayan looked at the concrete proof and then continued making jokes about white people being molesters.

I'm not a racist. Queen Mayan is a dumb piece of shit that happens to be brown.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Mayan once suggested whites are the most likely race to molest and abuse children sexually. I posted FBI statistics that clearly proved this was false as whites make up 70 percent of the population and only 51 percent of the crimes of molestation. According to the FBI statistics, Hispanics were far more likely to commit molestation on children when you consider overall population size. Mayan looked at the concrete proof and then continued making jokes about white people being molesters.

So you only dispute the racist comment but the comment about you guzzling c um you do not rebute. Unfukkinreal!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

we have a irish low life pha**ot that lives off ugly bitches, has meltdowns in internet forums, changes his name out of embarrassment, but somehow is talking down to mexicans working

Like i told you before tell me next time youre around Vegas and we will see how tough you are lil runt.. but im sure youll change your name beforehand coward

Small dick wannabe tough guys

PickWinnerAllDay

So you only dispute the racist comment but the comment about you guzzling c um you do not rebute. Unfukkinreal!
    A Canadian making gay jokes?

PickWinnerAllDay

we have a irish low life pha**ot that lives off ugly bitches, has meltdowns in internet forums, changes his name out of embarrassment, but somehow is talking down to mexicans working

Like i told you before tell me next time youre around Vegas and we will see how tough you are lil runt.. but im sure youll change your name beforehand coward

Small dick wannabe tough guys
    Mexicans are barely bigger than Asians according to averages and you always talk about dikk size so it doesn't take a genius to realize you are just a little insecure...

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

more made up %.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

And arent you always talking about "im smart blah blah i can pass test"

Must be a insecure dumbfukk

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Get em Mayan :thumbup:

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

Quote Originally Posted by Saunders FTW View Post
    If I miss any please feel free to PM me

Wow.

1. I can't PM you, and I assume most other posters don't have permission to either.
    2. Just go through all of iifold and baskets posting histories. Literally check out ANY thread started by baskets.

If you actually plan on cleaning up Dodge City (SBR actually resembles Birmingham circa 1963 more than Dodge, of course) then you have a long road ahead of you, sir.

BoL because you are going to need it.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

BTJ is not a racist, he is a realist!

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Although Kerry can be a huge dbag............his point here is accurate.

First 123 Last