CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by mathdotcom View Post
    How does he do it??

Name:  Screen shot 2012-04-18 at 4.00.59 PM.png
Views: 170
Size:  153.3 KB
    those are Justin's law books in the background, some of them are from the 1800s, when law was real and existed for the betterment of civilized men, and lawyers were refined, respected, eminent, regarded, emeritus, members of the noblessage, de rigeur, de classe, imbued with gravitas, all that bullsh*t

he now has an air that I would describe as "august"

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

August is a great word carpedime. This whole thing really reeks of class, sort of like the london gentlemans clubs ( not strip clubs for you yobs ) like the athenaeum or travellers club, cigars and brandy, midget butlers. You should add that background to your broadcasts loshak, add a sort of quiet dignity to your broadcasts.

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

Self-respecting gamblers don't wear suits...

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by gregm View Post
    August is a great word carpedime. This whole thing really reeks of class, sort of like the london gentlemans clubs ( not strip clubs for you yobs ) like the athenaeum or travellers club, cigars and brandy, midget butlers. You should add that background to your broadcasts loshak, add a sort of quiet dignity to your broadcasts.
    gregm they do not let semitic-looking shifty-eyed craven spastic overly-hairy green/grey-skinned "swarthy"-complected pervy weirdo sexually-deviant members of the "mud races" like me into those clubs, so it would look weird if i pretended i was in one

i do not know if Justin is part semitic or part mud race or something, but he can certainly "pass" as Anglo-Euro-Aryo-Causcaso-whatever, so he looks good in rooms and clubs like that