helicopter23
    helicopter23's Avatar Become A Pro!

4/20 with a single Mom ??

Alright never really talked to this girl, but went to high school with her 10 years ago. She friended me on facebook a few months ago and as I said she is a single mom of 3.

Lately on facebook she has been really depressed and makes status comments like she doesn't feel like talking to anyone and wants to crawl into a hole, etc... Well I want to ask her to smoke a bowl with me maybe as soon as friday 4/20.

1.) Is it inappropriate to ask her to smoke being a "single mom" ?? Im sure she has smoked in the past.

2.) I don't like her (although she is hot) because I don't want to date someone with kids. So my question is would she think I like her if I ask her to smoke a bowl ???

helicopter23

wow thought this thread would get some action..

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Just offer her dick. That is the entire point, no?

helicopter23

I would "dick" her, but don't wan't to date a single mom.... She does have HOT friends though.

helicopter23

Is she gonna think I want to hook up with her ????

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

You haven't spoken with her in 10 years and you're going to invite her to get social with you by sharing a bong load.

OF course, she is going to think you want to hook up with her.

helicopter23

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    You haven't spoken with her in 10 years and you're going to invite her to get social with you by sharing a bong load.

OF course, she is going to think you want to hook up with her.
    You're probally right... Like I said I don't wan't to hook up with her, but maybe she would hook me up with a friend... I think Im gonna try and just be friends with her and ask her to smoke if I see her on facebook Friday night.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19456

Quote Originally Posted by helicopter23 View Post
    I would "dick" her, but don't wan't to date a single mom.... She does have HOT friends though.
    be smart

ingratiate yourself in the social click
    improve your situation, take command

you are welcome

helicopter23

She probally would hook up with me. Probally a good idea maybe to smoke her up here and there and get in the socail click as darrell said.

helicopter23

I see her on facebook friday night I'm asking her to smoke. Hopefully she's not against smoking.

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Hasn't there already been another thread made by you a couple weeks ago about this same thing?

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

need pics of the single mom. come on copter

helicopter23

Quote Originally Posted by Powderguy View Post
    Hasn't there already been another thread made by you a couple weeks ago about this same thing?

Different girl. I know this one a little.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol.

I'm a virgin as well.

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by helicopter23 View Post
    Alright never really talked to this girl, but went to high school with her 10 years ago. She friended me on facebook a few months ago and as I said she is a single mom of 3.

Lately on facebook she has been really depressed and makes status comments like she doesn't feel like talking to anyone and wants to crawl into a hole, etc... Well I want to ask her to smoke a bowl with me maybe as soon as friday 4/20.

1.) Is it inappropriate to ask her to smoke being a "single mom" ?? Im sure she has smoked in the past.

2.) I don't like her (although she is hot) because I don't want to date someone with kids. So my question is would she think I like her if I ask her to smoke a bowl ???
    She has three young kids to think about, to put before herself (hopefully). If you don't give a shit about her and just want to try and get in her pants, by all means offer to fill her head with drugs. She will love you if she's a druggie.

My girlfriend is a social worker with an interest in the welfare of children. She deals with fukked up single mothers all the time: up all night and into the early morning hitting the bottle, getting totally hammered.......and sleeping it off in the afternoon while the kid(s) roam around the home.