angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

DJ. I like ya pal.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

There's a difference between you and him, cap. It appears that you did it as a feel-good type story. You mentioned that it's not the normal and in times past, you have gave your fair-share to the books. I liked your story, it was good for SBR. DJ's manifesto was written in a manner to serve multiple purposes. First, he desires be known, but does not want to come out directly as an attention whole, so he creates an imaginary opposition. If I'm not mistaken, I have not seen any threads created by this opposition. Hitler and Stalin also used an imaginary threat to serve their underlying motivations...could DJ become the Hitler of the capping world?--watch out budin.

Finally, if anyone creates a thread and states that they won a good size chunk of change, include a screen shot--not a copy and paste, and it will help prevent all the unnecessary questioning that is guaranteed to come.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cant call it

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10728

Thanks High, i did not know that. I am not sure how to do a screen shot that is why i copy and pasted.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

nobody cares if you won $10 or $10,000,000

just post good picks and quit with the nonsense about how much money you have

attention whores don't just attract POSITIVE attention you know

High3rEl3m3nt

I love it when posters brag about a good run; it boils things up in PT.

Dom177
    Dom177's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1210

Pu$$ayyyy

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Thanks High, i did not know that. I am not sure how to do a screen shot that is why i copy and pasted.
    Noone really gives a fuk how you won twink, seriously attention whoring little bitches who obviously weren't hugged enough when they were a child make me sick and I feel bad for how pathetic your life is.

xyzky
    xyzky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Nice run, stay +

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

that was 2 years ago, anyone can win in a year basis. Pretty pathetic that you beg for respect in an internet forum, r u 19?

High3rEl3m3nt

Thread getting good.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11648

Quote Originally Posted by dj_destroyer View Post
    ...is because no matter what I do, people
    I'll finish it for you: "...people don't read my posts."

Because nobody gives a sh*t.

captrobey

I disagree Mike

First off , i doubt that every single person on here could not care less. Yes , one big thing on here is to find good picks. But i 100% disagree with noone cares if someone wins. I would be happy for anyone on here especially if they are a good person who just hit for a big amount. Unless i was a selfish person then i would not care. But i am not so i like to see decent people hit. And of course it does not hurt to hear how they managed it to maybe give myself some ideas.
    And yes, i did tell my story of a good run. But if you read my threads from before i also have told of horrible losses. At RW i actually turned $900 into $50000 . Then instead of cashing out i got greedy and had visions of working it up to $100000 . Yes i went nuts. I ended up on a bad losing streak and then ended up cashing out at $15000. Which is still great but i did have it up a lot more then that.
    But overall i am way up . And yes i like to hear when decent posters hit big. I am sure i am not alone.

frizzelli

Why do idiots care what other idiots think about them on an Internet gambling forum?? Unfukkinreal!

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Why do idiots care what other idiots think about them on an Internet gambling forum?? Unfukkinreal!
    they want the bigger e-penis

frizzelli

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeSSt View Post
    they want the bigger e-penis
    Feel bad for these weak minded Fuks they actually care what strangers think about them on a Internet gambling forum I have see it all.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: blackbeSSt

captrobey

Noone really gives a fuk how you won twink, seriously attention whoring little bitches who obviously weren't hugged enough when they were a child make me sick and I feel bad for how pathetic your life is.
    First off you do not know me . I have been on this forum a long time, i just do not post every damn day. If i wanted attention i would post more wouldn't you think ?
    Second, i do not like being called a lier . Which is why i made the comment about a screen shot because people were asking me for it. As for how pathetic my life is- Yea- I am married to great Woman, I have a great Job that makes me a lot of residual cash, as well as perks YOU can only dream of. I just took my wife to Paris completely paid for by the Company. They even took us to the Eiffel Tower to have Lunch . On top of that i just won $20000 in the last month which is going to pay for our 10- year anniversary in Austria . Yea pal-My life is pathetic.
    I also believe in Karma. If you live your life respecting others good things will eventually happen to you. Maybe you should try that instead of being a 100% dick.

frizzelli

First off you do not know me . I have been on this forum a long time, i just do not post every damn day. If i wanted attention i would post more wouldn't you think ?
    Second, i do not like being called a lier . Which is why i made the comment about a screen shot because people were asking me for it. As for how pathetic my life is- Yea- I am married to great Woman, I have a great Job that makes me a lot of residual cash, as well as perks YOU can only dream of. I just took my wife to Paris completely paid for by the Company. They even took us to the Eiffel Tower to have Lunch . On top of that i just won $20000 in the last month which is going to pay for our 10- year anniversary in Austria . Yea pal-My life is pathetic.
    I also believe in Karma. If you live your life respecting others good things will eventually happen to you. Maybe you should try that instead of being a 100% dick.
    And yet again noone gives a fuk about you or your family.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TankHankerous, and showtiime

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11648

But overall i am way up .
    LOL.

You fool no one, clown.

captrobey

That was in response to you making your ignorant comments . For you to have to attack anyone just because they have had some good fortune shows how bad your life must really be . And if you did not give a "fuk" then why did YOU make the comment on MY life and when i was not hugged enough as a child. I never said one damn word to you and you come on here being a prick by saying all that. If you did not care then you should have just kept quiet.

milwaukee mike

it's comments like this that provide negative feedback.

people aren't going to like or respect you more when you claim to know what the rest of us do. perhaps the person reading it is a corporate stooge that flies the world over. or perhaps some of us don't even have to work and can still go to paris for 10 days at a time. or perhaps the person reading it is flat broke and would love to go to paris but can't afford it.

and no matter which of those above scenarios is true, you will be disliked and disrespected for saying something like that.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol.

hey friends on the internet, my wife is in the hopsital now having a baby.

funny.

High3rEl3m3nt

No doubt Mike, JJ gold is probably the most respected poster on this site and look how miserable and god-awful his life is. No one envies him and yet, he garnishes the most respect. It's almost a religious-like concept of riches, in that worldly possessions and wealth does not equal internet forum status and admiration--truly a complicated concept.

"you're rich and successful? f you!"
    "You almost banged your own aunt? the next beer's on me!"

It's complicated up in here.

captrobey

Mike- this was not meant to be aimed at anyone besides Frizzeli. He made the ignorant comment on how pathetic my life is -so i responded with how my life really is. I am a 100% honest person , i have always lived my life as so. I do not like being called a lier . So yes , i was getting personal because HE made the comment which i did not appreciate.

frizzelli

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    lol.

hey friends on the internet, my wife is in the hopsital now having a baby.

funny.
    Kettle meet pot

High3rEl3m3nt

Just spell "lier," liar and everything will be alright. People jumped on you because they though you were SweetJones, who once spelled "lying," lieng. Wait, are you Sweetjones?

milwaukee mike

Mike- this was not meant to be aimed at anyone besides Frizzeli. He made the ignorant comment on how pathetic my life is -so i responded with how my life really is. I am a 100% honest person , i have always lived my life as so. I do not like being called a lier . So yes , i was getting personal because HE made the comment which i did not appreciate.
    fair enough, nothing wrong with defending yourself. and i stand by my original post that nobody cares if the winnings are $10 or $10,000, we care if you post winners or losers (this means you brock landers).

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

think i might have read 5 of your posts kid...besides the young guys on the board who barely bet real money and just like to give others shit, i can almost promise you that nobody here gives a fukk about your bets or anyone else's...just fukking post and be done with it...threads like this make you look like you are begging for attention...and attention is laughed at on forums... gl

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    No doubt Mike, JJ gold is probably the most respected poster on this site and look how miserable and god-awful his life is. No one envies him and yet, he garnishes the most respect. It's almost a religious-like concept of riches, in that worldly possessions and wealth does not equal internet forum status and admiration--truly a complicated concept.

"you're rich and successful? f you!"
    "You almost banged your own aunt? the next beer's on me!"

It's complicated up in here.
    My point exactly. I really do believe in Karma. At least JJ has not gotten personally insulting but he has basically each time i won called me a lier. I notice how he has the worst luck too a lot of times. If someone wins cash here or has good fortune you should congratulate them. They are in a happy mood and sharing their experience. Why would any decent human being try to destroy anothers happiness. Unless their lives are so bad they do not like others being happy. So they try to bring that person down to their level. If you treat people like crap eventually Karma intervenes and you will pay the price. If you treat people with respect-eventually Karma will catch up with you and you will be rewarded. I have had some tough times years back. But i always respected everyone and treated them nicely. Today i am incredibly happy and having great luck. Byeshea i am really way up do not really care what you think at this point. Ngates conrats i know you will have a healthy baby .

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    fair enough, nothing wrong with defending yourself. and i stand by my original post that nobody cares if the winnings are $10 or $10,000, we care if you post winners or losers (this means you brock landers).
    Lol i like you MM i can tell your a good person. I posted a play on the other thread i did and why i picked it. And yes i was just defending myself against an uncalled for attack.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Kettle meet pot

lol yea?

Do you understand what that means?

High3rEl3m3nt

But Karma will only affect an individual in their next life...so let the ruthlessness of player's talk commence.

Cap,

You are k...keep posting winning tickets...hell, post your tickets before they win and help the SBR community-you'll get a different response.

What do you like tonight?

frizzelli

lol yea?

Do you understand what that means?
    Hope your baby is healthy ngates.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Hope your baby is healthy ngates.

Apparently you have no fukkin clue what it means...Who woulda thought.

I hope your "baby" is healthy as well frizzeli........Ohh nevermind, I won't lie and say I hope that.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    But Karma will only affect an individual in their next life...so let the ruthlessness of player's talk commence.

Cap,

You are k...keep posting winning tickets...hell, post your tickets before they win and help the SBR community-you'll get a different response.

What do you like tonight?
    I copy and pasted this from the other thread.

If i was still making a run to the $10000 this would be a play for tonight . Watch it lose lol since i never post picks here. Anyway the pick is the OVER 6.5 runs in the Nationals game tonight. Here is why...
    Looking at both these teams they both combine an average so far this season for over 8 runs . They also give up combined a total average of over 7 runs. The last 17 of 24 games these two teams have played the total has gone Over . The last 10 games these teams have played against each other if we are looking at the winning amount needed being 7 runs - 9 out of 10 (90%) of the games have scored at least 7 runs combined. Again not saying anything is a guarantee but if i were still betting and making a run for the $10000 i would bet $500 on the over in the Nationals / Astros game at 6.5 (Important to get it at 6.5 too because in THIS case that extra .5 point could make a difference because in the last 10 games these teams combined for 7 total runs 3 times so get it while it is 6.5.

captrobey

Apparently you have no fukkin clue what it means...Who woulda thought.

I hope your "baby" is healthy as well frizzeli........Ohh nevermind, I won't lie and say I hope that.
    As much as he annoyed me lol i do have to say i think he meant it as i said it that we are sure your baby will grow up having a healthy happy life. Is it a boy or a girl ? Or do you know yet ?If it is a boy call him ROB and if a girl ROBERTA . Great names and i will send you a bib with my face on it so the child can repeatedly throw up on me every day.

First 12345 Last