PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Maybe today wont be so bad after all...just lost my SBR PRO v-card!

EDIT: and my 1500th post!

Blondie
    Blondie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

See now there's the happyness coming out!

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Thanks for the points Blondie, glad to hear you won yesterday..

With free plays you shouldn't play any games with juice.. all should be even money or + money..

This may be a little far fetched, and I'm still thinking if I'm going to play it myself but..

Oakland A's +170 (probably will got up a little higher as the day goes on)

Couple of reason to take this:

1) It's free play
    2) It's never a good thing when the other team can get to the stadium before the home team
    3) Weaver and Wilson flew to LA before last night's game, the whole team just traveled last night from losing to the Yankees
    4) Home swing from East to West and playing back to back is not very good even in baseball
    5) Their bullpen is used up and last night their starter didn't even make it out to the 3rd inning. Weaver would need to go REAL deep for Angels to have a chance.. It's early in the season, starters haven't really built up a lot of stamina to throw very deep, and most managers DONT like to use their starters deep in the game this early in the season for many reasons unless their pitch count is unusualyl low deep in the game..
    6)Back door cover is always in order when the opposing team's pitcher isn't too bad.. If Mccarthy can match the innings played with weaver and this goes down to the bullpen, A's have a HUGE advantage..

For what it's worth getting +170 with freeplay in this situation is a very nice spot to be in..

I'm not sure if i'm playing this myself just yet though..

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

monitor-tan i agree with most of that

but going from east to west gains 3 hours, not even close to as bad as traveling west to east where you lose 3 hours (that's a 6 hour difference!)

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

freeplays should be used only on underdogs or on parlays.

For tonight, try the Toronto Raptors at +money on the ML.

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    monitor-tan i agree with most of that

but going from east to west gains 3 hours, not even close to as bad as traveling west to east where you lose 3 hours (that's a 6 hour difference!)

Agreed, but I was just putting non statiscal points to why +170 is worthy even with just those reasons alone and a decent pitchers match up with free play

First 12