InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Zeta you're not new at this shit...hold the goddamn phone sideways so we get a full screen next time pal

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Princeton (sometimes referred to as P-town by the blacks and ghettos) is your average high income town. Though a good majority of people are of a high income stasis there is a Princeton Ghetto. Across the street from the Hospital is where it begins featuring streets like Birch and Clay. The ghetto people are geographically segregated from the rich. The rich live on a huge hill, cherry hill. At the high school the rich kids intermingle with the poor. This cultural melting pot drives many young Princetonians to a life of crime. Since the underworld is rooted from New Brunswick (this is where all our good bud comes from) and Trenton (where other drugs and shitty buds comes from) entering the criminal world is difficult so most just start smoking shit loads of weed. This is the #1 past time for Princeton's bored adolescents. This demand for weed creates a fairly complex system of high school dealers. Kids often go to "town" and end up sitting around doing nothing. The third floor of the library has a teen center and is a popular hangout.
    Who the **** are you, you're from Princeton New Jersey?

Hey steve. Guy was being sarcastic. Princeton is pussy, and the hamptons is not a ghetto. Nobody cares about princeton you goof. Lol.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Unfukkinreal Zeta, if you need me to come down there let me know call me on the 403. I will sort these fuks out and no future problems will ensue for you pal. Stay safe and way to hold ur own pal.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Unreal, zeta is in a street gang.

Great vid pal.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

NYS, i sent it to you pal

ZetaPsi808

thanks Frizzy and Mayan. if you guys every come to NYC area then hit me up and beers on me

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    thanks Frizzy and Mayan. if you guys every come to NYC area then hit me up and beers on me
    Yeah right Zeta, just like the time I showed up in Jersey for the AC bash and you were suppose to pick me up at the airport in your Corolla, and you never showed and I was at the airport with my prick in my hand. Unfukkinreal
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ZetaPsi808

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Just saw the pic of that broad Zeta fingered.....she had some DSL lips on her. He coulda gotten a lot done to him if he stayed the course.

ZetaPsi808

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Yeah right Zeta, just like the time I showed up in Jersey for the AC bash and you were suppose to pick me up at the airport in your Corolla, and you never showed and I was at the airport with my prick in my hand. Unfukkinreal

my bad Frizz. i normally dont flake out like that either

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Yea. He would have no clue I am hanging with a guy like zeta. Perfect time for a classic sneak shot. I guarantee a one punch KO in that situation. I'm getting old, but if I can't still get a cheapshot ko, I need to retire.
    This is why I'm facing charges... Not cool.

Sweet vid tho, zeta is a boss.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Wow Hofstra use to be a decent area but it's now trash like NAssua community college aka 13th grade as most long islanders know it as ppl that go there just don't give a damn

ZetaPsi808

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    Wow Hofstra use to be a decent area but it's now trash like NAssua community college aka 13th grade as most long islanders know it as ppl that go there just don't give a damn
    this is true.

those NCC girls are dumb as fukk, but you have to admit they are smoking hot
    Last edited by ZetaPsi808; 04-16-12 at 03:39 PM.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

I went there out of depression and lacking of willingness to try hard after my hardships with culture and rigid family life.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3403

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Princeton (sometimes referred to as P-town by the blacks and ghettos) is your average high income town. Though a good majority of people are of a high income stasis there is a Princeton Ghetto. Across the street from the Hospital is where it begins featuring streets like Birch and Clay. The ghetto people are geographically segregated from the rich. The rich live on a huge hill, cherry hill. At the high school the rich kids intermingle with the poor. This cultural melting pot drives many young Princetonians to a life of crime. Since the underworld is rooted from New Brunswick (this is where all our good bud comes from) and Trenton (where other drugs and shitty buds comes from) entering the criminal world is difficult so most just start smoking shit loads of weed. This is the #1 past time for Princeton's bored adolescents. This demand for weed creates a fairly complex system of high school dealers. Kids often go to "town" and end up sitting around doing nothing. The third floor of the library has a teen center and is a popular hangout.
    Who the **** are you, you're from Princeton New Jersey?

No its a joke.. Not from jersey. Born and raised in Miami though I have lived pretty much everywhere

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4245

Good stuff

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

NYC and is a white collar city. Tough guys don't live in white collar cities. They live in blue collar cities. Duh.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

Thia video was great.

Zeta, too bad u didnt get the big black dude's face on camera. Could he have been a cousin of TriggaTrace???

We were a oyster-hair away from seeing Zeta's face splashed all over the news. Zeta, u gotta be more carefull of your Surroundings! You coulda died over $25!!!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Hey steve. Guy was being sarcastic. Princeton is pussy, and the hamptons is not a ghetto. Nobody cares about princeton you goof. Lol.
    hahahaah

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

Late pass here - Zeta good reporting.

Your balls outweigh mine slightly but that's not saying much, there ain't too many big black folk in these parts of the world but I can assure you toughest fight I'd put up would've been a swift kick down low & getting my Usain Bolt on until the perp disappeared into the night.

Seriously though used to see plenty of these curbside battles almost on a daily basis when I was out much more, my spectator status at the ruckus was almost unrivalled.

Although things have died down now & this is about the closing thing to a fight that I saw on the weekend, slightly less violent but just as amusing.

NB: No I'm not the long-haired zebra in the photo, but I can tell you I had a winning wager on this tussle that bought me enough drinks to forget how to speak english by early a.m. Gambling made easy!

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

I don't get how that black guy claimed the $25 was his if he was stepping out of a car.

ZetaPsi808

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    I don't get how that black guy claimed the $25 was his if he was stepping out of a car.

he was trying to rob me . i can claim the sky is pink, it doesnt mean it's true or not.

ZetaPsi808

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Thia video was great.

Zeta, too bad u didnt get the big black dude's face on camera. Could he have been a cousin of TriggaTrace???

We were a oyster-hair away from seeing Zeta's face splashed all over the news. Zeta, u gotta be more carefull of your Surroundings! You coulda died over $25!!!
    Daggity i guess he could have jumped me.

there are way worse stuff that goes on in long island towns like Hempstead and westbury tho. one time my friend got jumped and injured bad when he was 16 just walking around the middle school park at night by his house. he almost died. those kids were ruthless and will do anything to make a buck.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Maybe the black dudes $25 flew out the window onto the ground. Maybe Zeta punked him for his bread.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

he was trying to rob me . i can claim the sky is pink, it doesnt mean it's true or not.
    But why was the money on the ground in the first place?

ZetaPsi808

But why was the money on the ground in the first place?
    i reached into my pocket to give the man his chain back. i pulled out the money with the chain and it fell on floor

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

i reached into my pocket to give the man his chain back. i pulled out the money with the chain and it fell on floor
    Oh man, that is fukking unreal that he said it was his. What a hamburger. But did the money have tape on it?

At the end I hear you say "That's his, man, that's his chain." Did the black guy turn his attention to the chain after you got away?
    Last edited by keyboarding; 04-17-12 at 06:15 PM.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

boys

zeta asked me to edit this video to edit some parts out of it...

i explained to him how to edit the video and i think he chopped some stuff out..

do you think he actually got knocked out by the black guy and he cut it out of the video???

seemed weird.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

Quote Originally Posted by spankie View Post
    boys

i explained to him how to edit the video and i think he chopped some stuff out..

do you think he actually got knocked out by the black guy and he cut it out of the video???

seemed weird.
    I think he gave the black guy the money. I think that's what he cut out.

ZetaPsi808

Oh man, that is fukking unreal that he said it was his. What a hamburger. But did the money have tape on it?

At the end I hear you say "That's his, man, that's his chain." Did the black guy turn his attention to the chain after you got away?
    nah there was no tape on it. no idea what the guy was talking about.
    after i ran away the black guy tried to jack the white kids chain

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

nah there was no tape on it. no idea what the guy was talking about.
    after i ran away the black guy tried to jack the white kids chain
    I get the feeling that black guy uses the "my money has tape on it" line to get you to show him the money to confirm there's no tape on it. He then likely grabs the money out of your hands and forces you to fight him which I am sure most people wouldn't bother doing for $25.

A very crude, aggressive short con.

ZetaPsi808

boys

seemed weird.
    spankie if you got that video in the other email i sent you can you edit out the boring parts and upload it?

if you are busy then nvm forget it.

the bouncer ran on out to the street and whooped 2 kids asses

ZetaPsi808

I get the feeling that black guy uses the "my money has tape on it" line to get you to show him the money to confirm there's no tape on it. He then likely grabs the money out of your hands and forces you to fight him which I am sure most people wouldn't bother doing for $25.

A very crude, aggressive short con.
    sharp post. i never even thought of that.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

spankie if you got that video in the other email i sent you can you edit out the boring parts and upload it?

if you are busy then nvm forget it.

the bouncer ran on out to the street and whooped 2 kids asses
    you sent me the same damn video as this one you posted!

you want THIS video chopped up?

ZetaPsi808

you sent me the same damn video as this one you posted!

you want THIS video chopped up?
    nah different video

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Team Zetapsi "Sprawl!, Sprawl!" Good shitt

First 123 Last