BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

ABC News last night.Kid sets up cardboard box arcade in dad's shop.The poor give 100k

This 6 year old kid that was sort of a mix of many races has a dad with some kind of machine shop in East L.A.The dad made a decent living.So the 5 year old kid got bored hanging around the shop and turned all the cardboard boxes into crude ring tosses,ball hoop tosses.etc.So all these ridiculously not so well off people hear about it and go to this places hoisting $$$$ to the kid to play the cardboard box games.The kid made 100K for a college fund.You make money from stupid rubes and you take the found money and blow it on meaningless college degrees.

So this gay author is writing a book on the kid and calling him a genius.Genius for cutting up some carboard boxes that almost every kid does at that age.I think not.It's not that the kid was a genius,it's that the masses of the dysfunctional underclass are so dumb to give this kid 100 grand.

They looked upon this as some happy miracle.It was a sad tragedy in my opinion.

birdmanweezy
    $$$ Fly In Any Weather $$$
    birdmanweezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1849

he will drop out of college once he realizes he cant read or write english

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by birdmanweezy View Post
    he won't make it to college once he realizes he can buy crack with that money and enjoy life...
    fyp

FreddDS
    FreddDS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Here's the video of the story. It's not really what you make it out to be.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lemart5, and hardball

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

BrentCrude --- The guy who never got medicated enough.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by BrentCrude View Post
    This 6 year old kid that was sort of a mix of many races has a dad with some kind of machine shop in East L.A.The dad made a decent living.So the 5 year old kid got bored hanging around the shop and turned all the cardboard boxes into crude ring tosses,ball hoop tosses.etc.So all these ridiculously not so well off people hear about it and go to this places hoisting $$$$ to the kid to play the cardboard box games.The kid made 100K for a college fund.You make money from stupid rubes and you take the found money and blow it on meaningless college degrees.

So this gay author is writing a book on the kid and calling him a genius.Genius for cutting up some carboard boxes that almost every kid does at that age.I think not.It's not that the kid was a genius,it's that the masses of the dysfunctional underclass are so dumb to give this kid 100 grand.

They looked upon this as some happy miracle.It was a sad tragedy in my opinion.
    You are such a fat, stupid asshole.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

i love this guy. i picture some dude that gets high and thinks how can i **** with those idiots on sbr. then he comes up with funny and ludicrous angles on shit.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

omg that story was amazing

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35459

Bizarre

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

Quote Originally Posted by antifoil View Post
    i love this guy. i picture some dude that gets high and thinks how can i **** with those idiots on sbr. then he comes up with funny and ludicrous angles on shit.
    There are pictures of him around SBR from the Bash. He's just some fat asshole.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

It's California...once it gets out the state will come charge him taxes plus fines for no permit or bizz license and EID etc.....that $100k will deteriorate fast and go right back to the hands of the poor kids that paid through aid. SO the poor kids are the geniuses...they essentially got free fun as a net wash.

Cheme82
    Cheme82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2447

Quote Originally Posted by FreddDS View Post
    Here's the video of the story. It's not really what you make it out to be.

Thanks for that link, that was a great story. Just watched it with my 8-year-old daughter and she was fascinated.

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

i dont really get it. if this kid was sick or in a wheelchair, i would understand. he seems like just a normal healthy kid who likes carnival games. what makes him so deserving of 100k?

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

You see a kid like that and then you look around at all these little shits whining they don't have the newest games for their Nintendo DS or Kinect for their Xbox 360s.

Only thing worse than those stupid kids are guys like BrentCrude, who will likely die of a heart attack while furiously typing his incoherent babble.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

so if you think he is serious then that would make him like a rick santorum, which is even better. nothing is funnier than a guy like that.

one of the best posters at sbr hands down.