wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Zimmerman arrested but has a top notch lawyer

From some of my legal issues I am intimately connected to this guy and am very well aware of his abilities.

But he has a hard road. Casey Anthony gets found not guilty (rightly so) now just a few miles away in the adjacent county with more coverage than the OJ disaster and the jury pool sis going to be extremely tainted.

obviously a change of venue will go in, and probably accepted. But Seminole co is maybe the best county to have it in ironically.

IMO the guys isnt guilty of anything and even having him arrested is a farce but to be expected with the way this thing has gotten out of control.

One thing is sure this will give Nancy Grace and the media terrorists 2 or 3 years worth of material to keep them going. But once he is found not guilty it just means a bunch of riots.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

yeah **** the media. who fuckin knows the truth these days? it's all fabricated and embellished...

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

****a gonna beat this one

homeboy gonna walk

they gonna get him off this one for sure

if he got a GOOD lawyer they gonna hit this angle, that angle, get the right jury, put doubt here, inadmissible evidence there, technicalities here, cross-examine there, they gonna get him off, he gonna walk, too many holes in the paper this time, they gonna find one

STAND YO GROUND ****A WE SHOOTIN'!

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11105

He shot and killed a kid holding a bag of skittles. WTF are you talking about? He was clearly told by 911 to not go outside and approach the kid. Neighbors have all testified that the kid was crying for his life as this bastard shot him in cold blood. This mutherfukker should be strung up and hung from a tree. Since when can gun toting trigger happy citizens start shooting and killing people who walk down their street?

This guy will get his in the end. He better find a way out of the country.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    But once he is found not guilty it just means a bunch of riots.
    He will be found not guilty, and I hope intrade.com puts up the option "will Zimmerman be found guilty or not guilty" because I will go all in on my intrade account on not guilty.

Re: the riots, I'll be watching from my sofa on the TV, if the brothas start rising up, well, some of them will get "Trayvon'ed" too.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    He was clearly told by 911 to not go outside and approach the kid.
    911 Operator? Is a telephone operator some type of authoritative figure?

CarpeDime

He shot and killed a kid holding a bag of skittles. WTF are you talking about? He was clearly told by 911 to not go outside and approach the kid. Neighbors have all testified that the kid was crying for his life as this bastard shot him in cold blood. This mutherfukker should be strung up and hung from a tree. Since when can gun toting trigger happy citizens start shooting and killing people who walk down their street?

I feel you brother but he gonna walk

let's see what the odds are, books will hang odds on the trial for sure

the one thing is that he actually seems like he may be legit whacko from some things i been reading and if so yeah he could go down although even then if he got a GOOD lawyer they might be able to work something out

but if he play ball he gonna beat the rap, the laws on the books are super permissive, and a GOOD lawyer will know how to get the right jury and make the right argument to get him off

Since when can gun toting trigger happy citizens start shooting and killing people who walk down their street?
    what do you mean? Since Stand Your Ground was passed! When was that? 2009? Whenever it was passed, that's since when! It's legal now my dude!

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

I feel so bad for Zimmerman left wing media ruined his life it's either life in prison or dead no matter what, and you don't know what happened

Hurls
    Hurls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    agree who is the operator to say anything still though the guy is dumb

CarpeDime

He will be found not guilty, and I hope intrade.com puts up the option "will Zimmerman be found guilty or not guilty" because I will go all in on my intrade account on not guilty.
    There will definitely be odds and I am curious to see what they are

Yeah I will go big on not guilty too assuming they are reasonable, around 50/50 which I expect they will be

wantitall4moi

LMAO you obviously believe the media stories. I would bet that the cries for help were coming from Zimmerman. Having and carrying a gun doesnt automatically make a guy someone who wants to use it even if it is life and death. The idea that he was out looking to kill someone is ludicrous. The fact that he was getting beat down proves that out on its own. If he had REALLY wanted to kill the kid The kid wouldnt have gotten within 100 feet of him, because as soon as he turned around he would have been shot.

What happened is EASY to see. He saw someone in a crime ridden neighborhood walking around with a hoodie on. He followed the kid, then called 911. When he was told it wasnt necessary to keep following him he said OK and stopped following the kid. People make it out like he said "ok" in a flippant manner and kept following him anyway. But I imagine he turned around and started back to his car and the kid ran him down and jumped him. Thats when it went bad. Seriously if this kid was so close to his house or where ever he was supposed to be going why didnt he just go inside or run? If he was afraid. Another thing people are claiming. Kid is 6 3 175 wide receiver ran a 100 meters in 10 seconds. dont see why he couldnt outrun some pudgy out of shape cuban or whatever he is.

Like I said if he was black you wouldnt have even heard about this.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Hurls View Post
    agree who is the operator to say anything still though the guy is dumb
    He's dumb as a box of rocks, but ZImm knows things too, that's why he did what he did yesterday (Tuesday)

wantitall4moi

Hell this case might not make it past the probable cause phase. Which means he might not even get prosecuted at all. Thats another Florida special area. Defense has a couple chances to get the case kicked. I wouldnt doubt it gets kicked for lack of evidence or no probable cause. If that doesnt happen then they can ask for a dismissal on the Stand Your ground law. THAT one can be appealed if it is in fact tossed. But if a judge finds no probable cause and kicks it that is it. odds of that happening are slim but if he gets a judge who isnt scared of the media or public sentiment it could happen.

Mac4Lyfe

Most 911 operators have no authority. Only a handful are sworn officers around the country.

However when you call a 911 operator - what you say to them and how you respond to their directives - will be relevant to a determination of whether you acted in self-defense or committed a murder. The 911 operator's directive - the 911 operator is a municipal employee and must, specifically, be trained under Florida law - is a reminder that, under the law, you have no authority to "pursue" a "suspect" when you are in no way, shape, or form, a law enforcement officer. When you are told you are not to pursue - and you disregard that directive - it is evidence that you intentionally disregarded the law that states that only law enforcement authorities can pursue, question, or apprehend.

There was a similar cast in Texas - where Mr. Horn pursued two men and shot them, despite the fact that he was told not to do so and that he was under no physical threat from the men.

Horn was found not guilty - by a Texas jury - but we shall see in this case.

I give Zimmerman 2 years tops before someone bust a cap in him. This will not end well for him and will serve as a reminder that you can't just shoot people because you feel like it.

CarpeDime

I would bet that the cries for help were coming from Zimmerman. Having and carrying a gun doesnt automatically make a guy someone who wants to use it even if it is life and death. The idea that he was out looking to kill someone is ludicrous. The fact that he was getting beat down proves that out on its own. If he had REALLY wanted to kill the kid The kid wouldnt have gotten within 100 feet of him, because as soon as he turned around he would have been shot.

What happened is EASY to see. He saw someone in a crime ridden neighborhood walking around with a hoodie on. He followed the kid, then called 911. When he was told it wasnt necessary to keep following him he said OK and stopped following the kid. People make it out like he said "ok" in a flippant manner and kept following him anyway. But I imagine he turned around and started back to his car and the kid ran him down and jumped him. Thats when it went bad. Seriously if this kid was so close to his house or where ever he was supposed to be going why didnt he just go inside or run? If he was afraid. Another thing people are claiming. Kid is 6 3 175 wide receiver ran a 100 meters in 10 seconds. dont see why he couldnt outrun some pudgy out of shape cuban or whatever he is.
    whether this is true or not this is the kind of argument they will make, will make sure the jury is right and zimmy is playing ball, and he will walk

all in on not guilty boys

no way he goes down unless he is a loose cannon who will not play ball which could be the case, it is VERY suspicious that his initial lawyers quit, that is not a good sign at all, but we'll see how it turns out

playing ball + good lawyers + decent odds on not guilty = ALL IN BABY!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He should get death penalty and cap him in front of the world

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

You know the operators are authoritative figures right?? They are police operators.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

How do you know it was not self defense? Yes he shouldn't have followed him after the dispatcher said not to, but when there's actually video evidence that trayvon bashed the back of his head it's pretty fuking ignorant to say he deserves whatever he gets

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Zim may NEVER see a jury trial...

A 'Stand Your Ground' Judge may throw it out before it reaches a jury

Last edited by Sam Odom; 04-11-12 at 08:09 PM. Reason: muldoon

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Sammy, is that what fox is telling you

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Hell this case might not make it past the probable cause phase. Which means he might not even get prosecuted at all. Thats another Florida special area. Defense has a couple chances to get the case kicked. I wouldnt doubt it gets kicked for lack of evidence or no probable cause. If that doesnt happen then they can ask for a dismissal on the Stand Your ground law. THAT one can be appealed if it is in fact tossed. But if a judge finds no probable cause and kicks it that is it. odds of that happening are slim but if he gets a judge who isnt scared of the media or public sentiment it could happen.
    You don't know the evidence. I would bet that they have evidence that is not public.

wantitall4moi

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    whether this is true or not this is the kind of argument they will make, will make sure the jury is right and zimmy is playing ball, and he will walk

all in on not guilty boys

no way he goes down unless he is a loose cannon who will not play ball which could be the case, it is VERY suspicious that his initial lawyers quit, that is not a good sign at all, but we'll see how it turns out

playing ball + good lawyers + decent odds on not guilty = ALL IN BABY!
    If he had mark O mara call him then he probably fired them. Those two tools on TV yesterday should be put before the disciplinary committee. Those guys are nothing more than glorified ambulance chasers they probably tracked him down and offered him all sorts of stuff then he relaized they were scum and got rid of them. When lawyers do what they did after they are no longer associated with a client shows how many scruples they have. While they may or may not have crossed attorney client privilege they definitely tiptoed a fine line.

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Sammy, is that what fox is telling you

just the way it works in Fl

wantitall4moi

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    You don't know the evidence. I would bet that they have evidence that is not public.
    I know the cops didnt have enough evidence to arrest him, thats all I need to know.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Zim may NEVER see a jury trial...

A 'Hold Your Ground' Judge may throw it out before it reaches a jury
    Anything like a "Stand your ground" judge?

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Free Zimmerman !!

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post

Anything like a "Stand your ground" judge?

Edited - thanks

Mac4Lyfe

LMAO you obviously believe the media stories. I would bet that the cries for help were coming from Zimmerman.
    Like I said if he was black you wouldnt have even heard about this.
    Are you an idiot? Neighbors have already testified that the cries were from the kid and NOT Zimmerman but the police was trying to change their minds by saying it was Zimmerman. One neighbor said she knows the difference of her neighbors voice and the kid. Please stop posting and showing your ignorance. You obviously also don't know about Sanford Fla? It's notorious for racial profiling. People in the surrounding area are fed up with the police bullshit. If this douchebag goes free there will be retaliation which would be bad for innocent people. I know for a fact that people are plotting a violent response.

And if Zimmerman was black we wouldn't have heard of this because his ass would be in jail.

wantitall4moi

http://therealgeorgezimmerman.com/Home_Page.php

I might send him some money to help. Will definitely make a few calls. Obviously wont get any details but will find out if it is pro bono or how o mara is getting paid.

wantitall4moi

Are you an idiot? Neighbors have already testified that the cries were from the kid and NOT Zimmerman but the police was trying to change their minds by saying it was Zimmerman. One neighbor said she knows the difference of her neighbors voice and the kid. Please stop posting and showing your ignorance. You obviously also don't know about Sanford Fla? It's notorious for racial profiling. People in the surrounding area are fed up with the police bullshit. If this douchebag goes free there will be retaliation which would be bad for innocent people. I know for a fact that people are plotting a violent response.

And if Zimmerman was black we wouldn't have heard of this because his ass would be in jail.
    I said it before if there were more racial profiling crime would be cut in half. If those people didnt know either man, which is highly likely then how could they make those assumptions. It will be interesting to see if the story changed from this alleged neighbor from the initial questioning and as the media coverage got out of control. I doubt a 6'3" 17 year old is going to sound like a kid thats for sure. But it also raises the question of how did he have time to shout for help if Zimmerman simply shot him?

Look I am no friend of the cops or the law, but I also understand how shit happens and gets blown out of proportion by people. I dont like seeing anyone railroaded by media or social terrorists.

Mac4Lyfe

I know the cops didnt have enough evidence to arrest him, thats all I need to know.
    Yeah, all they had was a dead body, a murder weapon and a bag of skittles... Surely they should have looked for more evidence.

The cops who beat Rodney King weren't arrested either. His bloody brains on the pavement weren't enough evidence to arrest them initially as well.

Sometimes justice takes time. Ask OJ Simpson...

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    You know the operators are authoritative figures right?? They are police operators.
    You really can't be that stupid, no they are not police officers.

Sam Odom

You really can't be that stupid...

You wanna bet ?

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

He's a fukkin racist and he will burn in the pits of hell... Killing a young innocent man with skittles and iced tea talking to his girlfriend. Zimmerman is a racist piece of shit fuk him

wantitall4moi

Yeah, all they had was a dead body, a murder weapon and a bag of skittles... Surely they should have looked for more evidence.

The cops who beat Rodney King weren't arrested either. His bloody brains on the pavement weren't enough evidence to arrest them initially as well.

Sometimes justice takes time. Ask OJ Simpson...
    yeah and the guy that did it had a beat up face and a bashed in head.

1234 Last