RPP
    RPP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

A boy is dead and some of you feel sorry for Zimmerman?

Really ****** up way of seeing it.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Quote Originally Posted by RPP View Post
    A boy is dead and some of you feel sorry for Zimmerman?

Really ****** up way of seeing it.
    if it happened the way Zimmerman said it did then it takes a lot of the sympathy for the kid away.

I dont think Zimmerman was 100% honest, no one would be but I imagine he was still justified in what he did. Maybe not in the twisted world we live in, because we see now even after a couple weeks the prosectuion hasnt come close to anything that would convict Zimmerman of any sort of wrongful death case let alone second degree murder.

Clear cut case of self defense, but even after all this people still trying to say he murdered the kid.

He shouldnt have followed him, or at least left his car. He did, but that isnt any issue despite what some people want to claim. The fear of life came as he was getting pummeled on the ground. Whether he was getting his head smashed on the concrete or the grass is also irrelevant, I imagine it was both during the struggle.

Was the kid scared? Unlikely, but the only person who could speak for him lied so much and tried to spin everything to make him sound good (except for saying how he called Zimmerman a crazy ass cracker) you dont really know what was said. If he had Verizon maybe Obama could tell us. So we dont know what happened except for what everyone else says and has said and what Zimmerman said.

Since he also didnt know who knew or saw what or even if there was actually video of it, and still didnt change anything about what he said then you have to think he was telling the truth.

But the next week we will start hearing all sorts of forensics and scientists bore the jury to death, like they did in OJ. But unless they pull out something somewhere that no one knows about this trial is a complete joke and a waste of money. But nothing new for Florida thats for sure.

First 1234