Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

Breaking News !!!!!!!!!! Zimmerman will be charged !!!!!!!!!!!!!

the twittershpere is exploding !!!!!!!!!!!

most likely manslaughter + assault with deadly weapon

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4817

Florida couldn't get anything on Casey Anthony for murdering her daughter, how are they going to convict Zimmerman with all the evidence (eyewitness included) that he was just protecting himself?

Looking forward to some riots sometime this winter. Buy your guns and ammo now. Stand your ground!

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7903

glad you are so happy about this Shaftey. Your life is complete once again.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

I sure hope they don't charge Trayvon, pretty awkward if they had to call him to testify.....

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Charged is much different than convicted. He walks at trial.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21413

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Charged is much different than convicted. He walks at trial.
    It will be very interesting. I don't think it will get there. Z will either flee (or already has) or will commit suicide. Just my guess.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    It will be very interesting. I don't think it will get there. Z will either flee (or already has) or will commit suicide. Just my guess.
    I don't think he would flee but if he is as out of his mind and isolated as they are making him out to be...calling the person who is about to charge you and so forth....who knows. It's gotta suck to go from a nobody to the most wanted and sough after man in America by media and others...whole life changed forever etc. It can be taxing on someone who isnt ready for it. Imagine sitting in your house and everywhere you look you are being called this and that by Congress and pundits...wanted dead or alive by people...and everyone that is so quick to just casually say "well even if he's not convicted of murder...lets just put him on trial anyway and roll the dice" can you imagine if that was you? SO many times the media start these frenzies and the news cycle moves on without even remembering what they said or did to someone....and these people end up divorced, bankrupt, dead or some other negative impact all because the news needed a story for the week. This EXACT case happens weekly in America and should be handled like the rest of them. But now he and anyone close to him are scarred for life even if he is found innocent...he'll still be targeted

Turd Ferguson
    Turd Ferguson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20463

This goes out to George Zimmerman-

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1797

I can't understand why every single person isn't happy about this. My God, he is involved in killing a person.This is unbelievable some of you guys are defending him without knowing exactly what happened. Of course this has to work its way through the court. Anything else is just crazy. I am beginning to think that some of you people are thinking black/white that isn't the issue people WTF!

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

I have a feeling we're looking at Rodney King II: The Sequel. I don't see second degree murder making it through 12 jurors. Would be interested to see how close to the election this trial ends up being. Never let a good crisis go to waste. Could see Obama calling for a state of emergency and delaying the elections if this trial turns out the way I think it will.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7903

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    I can't understand why every single person isn't happy about this. My God, he is involved in killing a person.This is unbelievable some of you guys are defending him without knowing exactly what happened. Of course this has to work its way through the court. Anything else is just crazy. I am beginning to think that some of you people are thinking black/white that isn't the issue people WTF!
    amazing. Listen to your post.

"This is unbelievable some of you guys are convicting him without knowing exactly what happened"

"why is any person happy about this when you have no friggen clue as to what happened. None!"

Giving out phone numbers of where he might be living?? WTF

A lot of you have turned into little Nancy Grace's pretending that little news clips gives you enough info to make a judgement. LOL!

WTF?

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

OMG, somebody is dead KLC. WTF are you talking about? A crisis, yes somebody died.

But, I agree 2nd degree might be a reach. We will see maybe there is something new.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    amazing. Listen to your post.

"This is unbelievable some of you guys are convicting him without knowing exactly what happened"

"why is any person happy about this when you have no friggen clue as to what happened. None!"

Giving out phone numbers of where he might be living?? WTF

A lot of you have turned into little Nancy Grace's pretending that little news clips gives you enough info to make a judgement. LOL!

WTF?

Did I defend the phone number thing Dwight? No

Why can't you guys stick to subject, this guy should be tried. period, period, period. WTF He is involved in a killing. That is all I am saying. You fvking guys twist and turn everything, this needs to be examined. Where the fck is the problem here?

Yes, I am happy that it is going to be examined. You should be too.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

OMG, somebody is dead KLC. WTF are you talking about? A crisis, yes somebody died.

But, I agree 2nd degree might be a reach. We will see maybe there is something new.
    What I'm saying is that the black community has been riled up by "black leaders" similar to the Rodney King incident. I think its awful this kid died. I think Zimmerman was an overall antsy person from what I've seen and heard of him. What I'm worried about is that a lot of people in the black community are going to think it is a given that Zimmerman is going to be convicted just on the pretense that he was arrested. If that doesn't happen, or he plea bargains to a much lesser charge, for lack of a better term, "It's on!". If it happens near elections I can see the White House saying, in the name of public safety, that the elections must be delayed. Politics knows no boundaries in the 21st century.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Well maybe, but the bottom line is he must be tried. I understand what you are saying but that can't be helped. What happens--happens. We can't control that, however that doesn't change the fact that somebody died and justice must be served--hopefully. If he is innocent I want him to walk, if he is guilty I want him to pay the price. I would think everybody would agree with this, how this is a fvking issue is beyond all common sense.

rocky502
    rocky502's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

This is going to be a nightmare if Zimmerman walks, which isn't that far-fetched. Expect to see thug a-holes in many major cities using this case as an excuse to riot, loot, and destroy property in the name of racial justice.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

I may be crazy, but there's this thing I learned in school that says a person is innocent until proven guilty. You must feel he is an innocent man yourself, I mean you did point out that no one has all the facts yet and it hasn't gone through the court process. Or maybe you're putting yourself into that "crazy" sector?

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    I may be crazy, but there's this thing I learned in school that says a person is innocent until proven guilty. You must feel he is an innocent man yourself, I mean you did point out that no one has all the facts yet and it hasn't gone through the court process. Or maybe you're putting yourself into that "crazy" sector?

Of course, innocent until...no doubt. I just want justice served. No motive but that.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

There's no way to prove he didn't act in self-defense and therefore Stand Your Ground applies and he walks. Not sure how anyone can see it any other way.

Whether it's just or not, that's for the news to decide.

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

no one will ever know the real truth of the events that transpired that night. no way 2nd degree murder charge sticks.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Well, we are all guessing. How do we know what the police found or are in the process of finding. Impossible to predict what might happen. Also, maybe he might make a plea. You know most cases never make it to court plea bargains by far out number actual court cases. We will see guys and gals.

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

hoo fukkin ray. hopefully the trial is quick and he gets life and the story goes away.

then black people can get back to killin other black people while obama, jackson, sharpton, every black member of congress doesn't say shit. fukk all these hypocrite black folks.

93% of black murder victims are murdered by other blacks. notice the lack of outrage?

the outrage is the continued acceptance by the black community of crime. i heard one black fukk saying "we love our children"..that dude needs smacked upside the head with nine inches of limp dick. really? you love your children?

70%+ illegitimacy rate

less than 50% of blacks graduate high school

25%+ unemployment for blacks, and over 50% for teenage african americans

but everything is fine cause Zimmerman got charged!!!! you love your children??!?!?!?!

suck a dick and live you hypocrite fukks