King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Animals.

lesterdymond
    lesterdymond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 223

He probably used a hot water bottle and pick axe to bust them hips open...

Works every time.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

unreal but understandable

i mean look, if your as hard up as some guys are and yes we have many like that here at sbr, and you see a nude corpse that was like a 8 or 9 when alive, i mean what the fuk are you supposed to think?? i mean its not like the corpse is decomposed, its still fukin the way it was when she was alive!

and its not rape i dont care what anyone says because you cannot rape something that is not alive

so then whats the big deal? let a brother get a feel off a t*tty that comes from a 8, 9 or 10 body that he could never get a feel off of when he was alive

no one gets hurt, i say let a brother do what he want to do with a corpse

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

If she can't take it anymore why is she out on the streets bringing attention to it?

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 12-23-15 at 02:32 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Marv001
    Marv001's Avatar Become A Pro!

The guy definitely looks like he has some issues.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    unreal but understandable

i mean look, if your as hard up as some guys are and yes we have many like that here at sbr, and you see a nude corpse that was like a 8 or 9 when alive, i mean what the fuk are you supposed to think?? i mean its not like the corpse is decomposed, its still fukin the way it was when she was alive!

and its not rape i dont care what anyone says because you cannot rape something that is not alive

so then whats the big deal? let a brother get a feel off a t*tty that comes from a 8, 9 or 10 body that he could never get a feel off of when he was alive

no one gets hurt, i say let a brother do what he want to do with a corpse
    Lets hope it happens to ur daughter or sister then...will be no big deal yeah?

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Lets hope it happens to ur daughter or sister then...will be no big deal yeah?
    look if some guy wants to cop a feel off the corpse of my daughter or sister, I mean hey, where's the harm? Maybe he can't GET a 8 or a 9. Maybe he can't even get a 3 or a 4. There are guys like that. So let him deal with it however he wants to, as long as he's not hurting anyone. If he wants to get a "real doll" hey, hope it helps. If he wants to cop feels off my daughter's corpse or my sister's corpse, hey have at it buddy. If it helps the collective good in the world in some small way, who am I to stop it?

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    look if some guy wants to cop a feel off the corpse of my daughter or sister, I mean hey, where's the harm? Maybe he can't GET a 8 or a 9. Maybe he can't even get a 3 or a 4. There are guys like that. So let him deal with it however he wants to, as long as he's not hurting anyone. If he wants to get a "real doll" hey, hope it helps. If he wants to cop feels off my daughter's corpse or my sister's corpse, hey have at it buddy. If it helps the collective good in the world in some small way, who am I to stop it?
    I see you are looking at things from a rational perspective. Most people cannot do that. But at the same time, in order to not be ostracized from society, you need to conform and accept society's ideals of 'right' and 'wrong'. Whether or not this is for the collective good or not, it is still arbitrarily classified as wrong (because it feels wrong), and thus he should be punished.