opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

ATTN: Canadian Posters......is the Tori Staffford trial big news there?

Not sure exactly how I came to follow this case, but I have been following the trial of the 2 scumbag animals that murdered young Tori Stafford. Its absolutely horrifying. I literally wind up with tears in my eyes everyday after reading the coverage from the court proceedings. My wife tells me to quit looking at it, but I feel so bad for that little girl. Its really hit me in the way few things ever have.

If there was ever a case where Canada needed to reinstitute the death penalty, this is it. I would gladly do it myself to both of those fukkin' scumbag motherfukkers if I could.

http://www.canada.com/news/tori-stafford/index.html

I realize this will be salooned shortly, but I wanted to ask regardless. If you take nothing else from it.....give your kids an extra long hug tonight. And when you hit your knees, ask the big man to watch over all of them. (...and if you're like me, to please make sure these 2 savage cokksukkers die a slow,painful agonizing death.)

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Send this to the no one gives a fuk sub forum

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

I get the local newspaper every night and browse through... I'm on reddit everyday and my home page is yahoo.ca. Somehow I've never heard of this before and am disappointed in myself for not knowing about it. I clicked the link and quickly looked at the main page and am deeply disgusted right now.

You know the question, "what would you do if you knew you would only live for 24 more hours?" My answer has always been that I would find every convicted (and released) child molester/child sex offender I could and kill them. I figure I could at least make a difference this way and maybe leave a name for myself.

Do I believe in the death penalty? Fukk yes. If someone has done enough damage to other human beings that there will always be a danger if they see the streets again then they should not be allowed to live.

One day me and my grandma were sitting in her living room having a beer watching a Blue Jays game. I told her something that happened to me... gauchojoke I'm sure knows as he knows me from other forums... anyways, she told me something that happened when she was around 10 years old that she said no one else in the world knew (she was 82 at the time) One day coming home from school she used to take a shortcut between 2 buildings where there was a catwalk. She was going through it and Larry, known to the locals as retarded and homeless approached her. He asked her to stop which she did, he then pulled his pants down and pointed to his penis (she said she didn't know what it was called at the time) and told her to lick it. She said she turned and ran in the opposite direction and kept running until she got home. She never took that shortcut again even though 6 months later Larry disappeared and no one knew what happened to him as a body was never found.

tl;dr retard homeless guy probably told other young girls to suck his dick. One girl probably told her parents and vigilante justice prevailed.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I stopped reading it

It got me sick

Coolcanuck79
    Coolcanuck79's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24134

Yeah, it's very tough to read the details of what happened. They don't seem to have any remorse. They were sick fukks that need to be locked away in solitary confinement with no parole until they die.

I'm also in Ontario so it is all over the news.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by Coolcanuck79 View Post
    Yeah, it's very tough to read the details of what happened. They don't seem to have any remorse. They were sick fukks that need to be locked away in solitary confinement with no parole until they die.
    I'm also in Ontario so it is all over the news.

Fukk that. They need to die a painful death. They deserve to spend the last few hours of their worthless lives in sheer terror, just like Tori did.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Obviously this case is extreme, but I deal with scumbags capable of this on a daily basis. It's a wonder I've never been arrested for putting one down myself. There's sooooo many of these animals out there.

Coolcanuck79
    Coolcanuck79's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24134

Being the father of a 4 year old daughter, I would stop at no end to mutilate those fukks if something like that ever happened to her.

They need to pay the price!

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    Obviously this case is extreme, but I deal with scumbags capable of this on a daily basis. It's a wonder I've never been arrested for putting one down myself. There's sooooo many of these animals out there.
    Gmabler, you work in security/law enforcement??

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Gmabler, you work in security/law enforcement??
    I investigate cases of child abuse and neglect for the State.

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Opie, it's front page news over here. During the heat of the trial it was the talk of the town. I was at the gas station when it came out in the trial about "the hammer". The cashier had overheard it on the radio and told me. He was pretty shook up about it.

Sad....

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Canadians are sick bastards

What the fukkk is wrong with them??

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Canadians are sick bastards

What the fukkk is wrong with them??
    We have some sick fukkers just like every other country. In days it will be the 20 year anniversary of Bernardo/Holmolka.

Another very evil duo from Canada

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

The trial is happening in my city, and these 2 sick bastard lived about 45 mins away from me.
    Id like to say that these 2 people are the only sick bastards in this area, but there a lot more where these 2 came from.
    There is a major drug problem and mental health problem in the areas outside of London. Resources for insane people are getting cut and they are self medicating. In about 3 or 4 years, it's going to be like night of the living dead around here.

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13586

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    My wife tells me to quit looking at it, but I feel so bad for that little girl. Its really hit me in the way few things ever have.
    Exactly the same.....There are some nights that I honestly can't sleep for hours, thinking of Tori's last moments alive with that f***ing scumsack. I have 4 kids, all young, so it cuts pretty deep.....

If given the chance, the torture I would inflict upon those 2 f**kers would be excruciating and long-lasting. Guess that doesn't make me all that more evolved than them, but in their case, unlike Tori, they would absolutely deserve it.....

Addendum: Another F**ker whose exploits have led to many a wasted night attempting to sleep. How in the name of whatever god people believe in could this guy's continued existence be supported?.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Edward_Duncan_III
    Last edited by Stumpage; 04-05-12 at 10:57 PM.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

That's nothing, check out another Canadian all-star.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Pickton