Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Okay... So 'Coon' is REALLY 'Cold' now

for those who swore Zimmerman said COON how do you feel now ?

crockettstheme
    your life got salooned
    crockettstheme's Avatar Become A Pro!

sam get out of the house once in a while buddy

Sam Odom

apparently Sam Odom is more in-touch with the REAL world than any Liberal Race-Baiting poster here

told y'all to wait and see...

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

is that what they determined he said? it seems anytime there is a crime between 2 different races...people are very quick to jump to conclusions.

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by mynameismud View Post

is that what they determined he said?

even CNN said so... special enhanced audio done by CNN = "Fuckking Cold"

NOT fukking coon

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

These actual tapes are hilarious...

CNN editing the tapes to make it seem like Zimmerman was a race hating motherfukker (which he may be)

CNN edits the tapes to make it sound like Zimmerman said "the guy looks like he's up to to no good, he's black"

When it really when like this Dispatch asks what the deal is, Zimmerman says "well the guy looks like he's up to no good or on drugs or something, he's walking around in the rain looking around" then the Dispatch asks what race the guy is "white, hispanic or black" and Zimmerman said "ummm he looks black"

So CNN edited the actual tapes to make it seem like Zimmerman was even more racist than he actually is. Hilarious.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Actually, it was NBC who edited the tapes, NOT CNN.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    Actually, it was NBC who edited the tapes, NOT CNN.
    Sorry Lou, the point was that it is hilarious that they edited the tapes to make it sound worse and to "stir up" even more shit.

Next thing you know it'll come out that Zimmerman has a black grandfather and chinese grandmother...But he'll still just be that racist white guy.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Everyone is hung up on the race part of case. Bottom line is Zimmerman was told to not engage with Martin by the police and he decided to disregard. They'll get him with discharging a weapon at the very least. If he walks away with no time there are going to be a lot of white people getting shot up around the country.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Everyone is hung up on the race part of case. Bottom line is Zimmerman was told to not engage with Martin by the police and he decided to disregard. They'll get him with discharging a weapon at the very least. If he walks away with no time there are going to be a lot of white people getting shot up around the country.

That'd be funny to see...The people that are "hung up on the race part" are gonna go on a shooting spree of the white man.

You tried your best not to make this comment about race, but then you admitted that's exactly what this whole thing is about...Blacks wanting this guys head for shooting a black guy.

14 black people were just shot at a Florida Funeral home, 2 people died, happened April 2nd...Blacks don't give a shit about the shooters that got away, because they were black guys.
    Last edited by ngates815; 04-05-12 at 04:22 PM.

Sam Odom

Everyone is hung up on the race part of case.

Not EVERYONE but the usual suspects ... Jackson & Sharpton and for the most part the MSM

If he walks away with no time there are going to be a lot of white people getting shot up around the country.

Add G n' G to the list of suspects

BTW- why "white people" ?

It was King Mayan people who kill the kid

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Nowhere did I say it was about race to ME. I'm just telling you that if the guy walks, there will be a spike in white people getting shot and beaten by blacks that are frustrated by system. Read into it however you want though guys. Sam, I'm in Macau now so to put me on your suspect list is as stupid as NBC for messing with audio of the tapes.

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post

That'd be funny to see...The people that are "hung up on the race part" are gonna go on a shooting spree of the white man.

You tried your best not to make this comment about race, but then you admitted that's exactly what this whole thing is about...Blacks wanting this guys head for shooting a black guy.

14 black people were just shot at a Florida Funeral home, 2 people died, happened April 2nd...Blacks don't give a shit about the shooters that got away, because they were black guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post

Not EVERYONE but the usual suspects ... Jackson & Sharpton and for the most part the MSM

Add G n' G to the list of suspects

BTW- why "white people" ?

It was King Mayan people who kill the kid

Sam Odom

I'm just telling you that if the guy walks, there will be a spike in white people getting shot and beaten by blacks that are frustrated by system.

again... why white people ? the kid was black the shooter latino

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    again... why white people ? the kid was black the shooter latino
    If the law thought he was full blooded Latino, they'd have kept him in jail. Sam, your political views are very knowledgable but my whole thing about this specific case is why Zimmerman disobeyed police orders and engaged with the kid. To me, he was looking for a fight and in retrospect I'm sure he wouldn't do the same thing. Being black means you will have to deal with police bullshit, prejudiced people and viewed as a possible suspect more often than you may deserve but for me, I let it slide unless it is too disrespectful. You can't change someone's opinion by fulfilling their expectations. This case will be tried through the media and nobody will be happy with the end result.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I agree with you about Zimmerman....Its bullshit if he doesn't face punishment for trying to be a hero and failing miserably

Your last sentence is ridiculous though and fukked up if innocent white people get gunned down for this shit......More white people I've talked to in real life than not agree that Zimmerman should be held accountable.....The guy looks Latino anyway

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    I agree with you about Zimmerman....Its bullshit if he doesn't face punishment for trying to be a hero and failing miserably

Your last sentence is ridiculous though and fukked up if innocent white people get gunned down for this shit......More white people I've talked to in real life than not agree that Zimmerman should be held accountable.....The guy looks Latino anyway
    I don't condone people getting too amped and targeting whites but it is going to happen when the average project kid has guns.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

UPDATE: They are now 100% sure that ZImmerman says fukking punks.

Vol_Bengal
    Vol_Bengal's Avatar Become A Pro!

my whole thing about this specific case is why Zimmerman disobeyed police orders and engaged with the kid.
    Common inaccurate perception... floated by the media again. Go read the 911 transcript. Here... I'll put it right here for you...

911 dispatcher:
    He’s running? Which way is he running?
    Zimmerman:
    Down toward the other entrance of the neighborhood.
    911 dispatcher:
    OK, which entrance is that he’s headed towards?
    Zimmerman:
    The back entrance.
    911 dispatcher:
    Are you following him?
    Zimmerman:
    Yeah.
    911 dispatcher:
    OK.
    We don’t need you to do that.
    Zimmerman:
    OK.
    911 dispatcher:
    Alright, sir, what is your name?
    Zimmerman:
    George. He ran.
    911 dispatcher:
    Alright, George, what’s your last name?
    Zimmerman:
    Zimmerman.
    911 dispatcher:
    What’s the phone number you’re calling from?
    Zimmerman:
    407-435-2400
    911 dispatcher:
    Alright, George, we do have them on the way. Do you want to meet with the officer when they get out there?
    Zimmerman:
    Yeah.
    911 dispatcher:
    Alright, where are you going to meet with them at?
    Zimmerman:
    Um, if they come in through the gate, tell them to go straight past the clubhouse and, uh, straight past the clubhouse and make a left and then go past the mailboxes you’ll see my truck.
    911 dispatcher:
    Alright, what address are you parked in front of?
    Zimmerman:
    Um, I don’t know. It’s a cut-through so I don’t know the address.
    911 dispatcher:
    OK, do you live in the area?
    Zimmerman:
    Yeah, yeah, I live here.
    911 dispatcher:
    OK, what’s your apartment number?
    Zimmerman:
    It’s a home. It’s 1950 – oh, crap, I don’t want to give it out – I don’t know where this kid is [inaudible]

As you can clearly read... he started to chase / follow Martin and the operator asks him if he's following him, he says yes, operator tells him not to do that, and he responds OK. And they proceed to gather Zimmerman's name for the call, a location to meet the police, etc. Zimmerman states at that point that he doesn't know where the kid is. But he has most definitely stopped chasing as soon as the operator tells him to.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

If the law thought he was full blooded Latino, they'd have kept him in jail. Sam, your political views are very knowledgable but my whole thing about this specific case is why Zimmerman disobeyed police orders and engaged with the kid. To me, he was looking for a fight and in retrospect I'm sure he wouldn't do the same thing. Being black means you will have to deal with police bullshit, prejudiced people and viewed as a possible suspect more often than you may deserve but for me, I let it slide unless it is too disrespectful. You can't change someone's opinion by fulfilling their expectations. This case will be tried through the media and nobody will be happy with the end result.

SO why do blacks celebrate having a black president....If Zimmerman is White (he looks like a mexican) Obama sure as hell is white as well (even though we don't want to claim him)

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, quacks like a duck.....You get it.
    Last edited by ngates815; 04-06-12 at 10:15 AM.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

If he stopped chasing like he said he did, how did he end up outside of his vehicle? Did the kid yank him out window? Entire thing could have been prevented had Zimmerman not tried to be a cop and let the real ones do their job.

Quote Originally Posted by Vol_Bengal View Post
    Common inaccurate perception... floated by the media again. Go read the 911 transcript. Here... I'll put it right here for you...

911 dispatcher:
    He’s running? Which way is he running?
    Zimmerman:
    Down toward the other entrance of the neighborhood.
    911 dispatcher:
    OK, which entrance is that he’s headed towards?
    Zimmerman:
    The back entrance.
    911 dispatcher:
    Are you following him?
    Zimmerman:
    Yeah.
    911 dispatcher:
    OK.
    We don’t need you to do that.
    Zimmerman:
    OK.
    911 dispatcher:
    Alright, sir, what is your name?
    Zimmerman:
    George. He ran.
    911 dispatcher:
    Alright, George, what’s your last name?
    Zimmerman:
    Zimmerman.
    911 dispatcher:
    What’s the phone number you’re calling from?
    Zimmerman:
    407-435-2400
    911 dispatcher:
    Alright, George, we do have them on the way. Do you want to meet with the officer when they get out there?
    Zimmerman:
    Yeah.
    911 dispatcher:
    Alright, where are you going to meet with them at?
    Zimmerman:
    Um, if they come in through the gate, tell them to go straight past the clubhouse and, uh, straight past the clubhouse and make a left and then go past the mailboxes you’ll see my truck.
    911 dispatcher:
    Alright, what address are you parked in front of?
    Zimmerman:
    Um, I don’t know. It’s a cut-through so I don’t know the address.
    911 dispatcher:
    OK, do you live in the area?
    Zimmerman:
    Yeah, yeah, I live here.
    911 dispatcher:
    OK, what’s your apartment number?
    Zimmerman:
    It’s a home. It’s 1950 – oh, crap, I don’t want to give it out – I don’t know where this kid is [inaudible]

As you can clearly read... he started to chase / follow Martin and the operator asks him if he's following him, he says yes, operator tells him not to do that, and he responds OK. And they proceed to gather Zimmerman's name for the call, a location to meet the police, etc. Zimmerman states at that point that he doesn't know where the kid is. But he has most definitely stopped chasing as soon as the operator tells him to.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

SO why do blacks celebrate having a black president....If Zimmerman is White (he looks like a mexican) Obama sure as hell is white as well (even though we don't want to claim him)

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, quacks like a duck.....You get it.
    It is something no black thought would ever happen in their lifetime.

RunningMan7
    Update your status
    RunningMan7's Avatar Become A Pro!

I could give a damn what he said. All I know is you had a guy shoot an unarmed guy. He claims his head was being beat to the concrete incessantly, yet somehow he wasnt sent to get an MRI for internal damage. He claims he was returning to his car and was jumped from behind when all the conversations by him and 911 and Martin and his girlffriend seem to contradict it.

The problem is not a white guy killing a black guy. We even ahve a case where some black guy shot a white guy in FL in front of his daughter and he is trying to use the same defense. The problem is the cops didn't seem to give a damn about a black guy victim and took Zimmerman's words at face value and now they are covering their asses by doing a "thorough" investigation. They never bothered to examine the evidence close enough to determine who attacked who first . All they can tell from their sloppy investigation is at some point Martin pushed Zimmerman to the ground. They took everything else at face value without trying to grill him seriously despite one of the cops reporting that he found Zimmerman unconvincing. Yet, he was overruled by the rest of law enforcement and the DA's office.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

A white guy as president?

Or a White guy shooting a black man, just because he's black?

I can believe both of those things happening and I'm sure most blacks knew it would happen in their lifetime as well.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

A white guy as president?

Or a White guy shooting a black man, just because he's black?

I can believe both of those things happening and I'm sure most blacks knew it would happen in their lifetime as well.
    You sound like my dad gates. He didn't vote last election because he thought both candidates were idiots and said "Obama isn't black. He was raised by a white family and likely never had his n***er moments."

I was referring to the president thing, not the shooting..

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

And blacks never thought it would happen why???? Because the racist white man is only going to vote for his fellow white man.

What percentage of white voters voted for Obama? and what percentage of black voters voted for Obama? 48% whites and 95% blacks

Enough with the "white man is racist, black man is not" horse shit!!!!

sharpcat

After 9/11 a poll was done where 100 black subjects were asked if they thought that it was wrong when blacks were profiled as suspicious. Despite the fact that blacks make up only 13% of the population and nearly 50% of the prison population nearly 100% of the test subjects felt that it was wrong to profile blacks as suspicious.

Another 100 blacks were surveyed and asked if they felt it was ok to profile people of middle eastern descent as possible terrorists, an alarming number of blacks (well over 50%) agreed that it they were ok with these people being profiled as possible terror threats.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    And blacks never thought it would happen why???? Because the racist white man is only going to vote for his fellow white man.
    What percentage of white voters voted for Obama? and what percentage of black voters voted for Obama? 48% whites and 95% blacks

Enough with the "white man is racist, black man is not" horse shit!!!!
    You should change your name to langcat. Did I ever say white people wouldn't vote for a black candidate? The reason most never thought it would happen is the only black men who got press in political world were fools like Jesse and Al who are the equivalent of Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell.

Don't get all oversensitive guy. All people have racist tendencies.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    After 9/11 a poll was done where 100 black subjects were asked if they thought that it was wrong when blacks were profiled as suspicious. Despite the fact that blacks make up only 13% of the population and nearly 50% of the prison population nearly 100% of the test subjects felt that it was wrong to profile blacks as suspicious.

Another 100 blacks were surveyed and asked if they felt it was ok to profile people of middle eastern descent as possible terrorists, an alarming number of blacks (well over 50%) agreed that it they were ok with these people being profiled as possible terror threats.

And your point is?

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

sharpcat

And your point is?
    Point is very obvious.

Blacks are profiled against not because they are black and police are all racist but because statistics prove that blacks are much more likely to commit violent crimes than any other race. It is ironic how the black community makes such a big deal about being profiled yet are quick to profile others in the exact same way.

Your claim that if the police felt Zimmerman was Latino that he would have been arrested is a racist comment in its own whether you understand that or not. Assuming that all whites are racist and only charge minority races with crimes is no different than Zimmerman assuming that Trayvon martin is suspicious looking because he is black and wearing thuggish attire.

If blacks do not want to be profiled as lazy criminals than the black population needs to step up and make a change from within and teach their youth better morals, if hispanics do not want to be profiled as illegal aliens than they need to tell their family back home to stop jumping the border. Ironically whites have made drastic changes over the years and racial crimes from whites has reduced drastically year by year, nearly 50% of white voters voted for a black president while only 5% of blacks voted for a white man but despite this whites are still heavily profiled by blacks as being racists.