govolz
    govolz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Any song writers on here?

Fig y'all might like this. First song I ever wrote and me and my buddy recorded it. Working on a new one now. Check it out let me know what ya think. Don't judge too bad either haha this is our first song! Click on the second one

www.reverbnation.com/kirksullivan

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

Not bad, especially for a first song. Definitely shows some promise.
    The guitar did sound a bit out of tune, the snare needed to be softened a little and bring the vocals up a little, but overall a good effort.

govolz

Thanks that wasn't me singing I was mainly talking about the lyrics I wrote it and a buddy sung it. We added the snare in on a program. It was just our first one we recorded so we didn't put a lot of effort. About to do another one tho

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

The song itself was pretty good, especially for a first time. Just keep writing and always remember to always write down some cool phrase, idea or lyrics when they come to you. You always think you'll remember them later, but then they're gone when you try to remember them. GL and have fun!

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Not bad man. To be honest, I like the lyrics better than the guys voice. GL

govolz

I do road thanks! And thanks gummo he's bad a on the guitar just not a great singer but it was cool. I'm workin on one now when I get done with it I'll post it