PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I've actually got a funny story to share so might as well share it

Just to put a setting down so I can get to the funny part of the story I will say that I had been dating this Italian/Spanish girl from Jersey... Wasn't a great relationship but the sex was top notch so I stayed in it a lot longer than I should have. The relationship pretty much dissolved the last few weeks because I kept hinting she was not coming to Illinois with me and I was obviously leaving North Carolina sometime in the next few months and we obviously weren't going to have a 12 hour drive long distance relationship. So I essentially ended it. We agreed that until my uncle could get off work and bring his truck down to help me that I could stay at our apartment and she would stay at her mother's house a few miles away. No problem, right? She texts me last week that I needed to be out by Monday or Tuesday (April 2nd-3rd) and I said that was no problem.

I decide to just do it earlier and tell her on Friday that I'm moving out on Friday. She shows up pretty much balling and telling me I lied to her about how much I loved her, told her she could come with me, etc. Things do not get pretty from there, I tell her this bullshit is done and that I'm not wasting anymore of my time here and that my uncle is going to be here in a couple of hours. She loses it and just gets angry and starts telling me to get out and takes the key for the apartment from my keys and calls the cops that someone is in her apartment and won't leave. Cops come, I explain to them that I've lived here the last 9 months or so and that my uncle will be here in an hour and a half or so to help me get all my stuff and leave and they basically say that because she is the first name listed on the apartment that I gotta go and that I can call her to come unlock it when he gets here.

So that is what we do, even though that is bullshit since I pay every bill for that place but anyways. Uncle gets here, I call her, she says she isn't opening it and I can't get my shit and the cops basically say I have to go through civil court to get my stuff because they can't legally force her to open the door. While all this is going on, her 36 year old mother (the girl is 22) and her 16 year old little brother show up and start screaming at me for god knows what, I can't understand this woman because she can't speak English even though shes been here since she was 13 from Spain. My Uncle is sitting there cracking up because this woman is saying that she is going to go to the cops and say I threatened her and hit her and god knows what else. Then that is when I actually remembered something that could come in handy in this situation... a few months back her mother backed into her mailbox... I thought it was hilarious but her mom called my ex and basically told her what happened and was crying so we went over there and her mom had wiped out her brick mailbox and messed up her brand new car pretty badly and I took some pictures because I HATE her mom. Her mom didn't want to have to have her insurance go up so for some reason she claims she got hit in a parking lot and the guy drove off and files a police report and everything. I saved those pictures and they are in my email address now. After her mom lectured me for about 5 minutes about how I shouldn't have gotten her pregnant and how they both made me feel bad for her having an abortion even though I was opposed to it (pretty glad it happened now considering a kid with this crazy family would have ruined my life) I finally decided to tell her mom that I would report her to the police for insurance fraud if she doesn't get her crazy ass out of here and get her daughter to answer the door. She was back in about 5 minutes and I could finally get my stuff and get out of that ridiculous relationship.

Boys... I'm not excited to ever get in another relationship. I've had about 6 relationships this long or longer and only 2 of them have ended this badly but they are all bullshit. Everyone tells the other person what they want to hear... Feel a lot better, I think the truth is I've been posting on this board a lot the last couple of months to not have to deal with that bad relationship so the reason I've posted a lot less the last week is b/c I'm finally out of it. My uncle and I had a long talk on the 3 hour drive home from North Carolina to Knoxville about how evil and manipulative women are... he would know though, a divorce just cleaned him out and he just now got his house back from it. Avoid relationships, stick to gambling.
    Last edited by PickWinnerAllDay; 04-01-12 at 10:45 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: flyingillini, and Punter101

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Not for nothing but at midnight that's way more reading than I was ready for

PickWinnerAllDay

Oh, and the real reason I threatened to report her mom to the police is because she threatened to harass my mom and friends about how I paid for her daughter's abortion. I'm not going to weigh in on whether abortion is right or wrong (after this situation, I think if you are with a girl you don't want to be with forever an abortion is definitely the way to go) but she has no right to harass my mom or friends and try to treat me like a bad person for this abortion when I actually was against it at the time.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    Not for nothing but at midnight that's way more reading than I was ready for
    Yeah, I think its a funny story but maybe you might have had to been there to really think so. I almost lost it when a woman who had a baby at 14 was sitting there lecturing me about getting her daughter pregnant when I was 23.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9776

your not going into any law school with paragraphs like that.

All the chicks dump you fraud

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

decent story use paragraphs next time lucky to still have your nuts

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post

Are you really critiquing my grammar and you can't even get the your/you're thing right? This post was posted on a message board. It isn't a paper that is graded and this is me using informal language and punctuation. I just can't believe you're even talking about this when there are people who post here who don't know how to punctuate.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Yeah, I think its a funny story but maybe you might have had to been there to really think so. I almost lost it when a woman who had a baby at 14 was sitting there lecturing me about getting her daughter pregnant when I was 23.
    It might be funny without me there but it's tl;dr considering I'm shitfaced

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd View Post
    decent story use paragraphs next time lucky to still have your nuts
    Her mom was getting in my face and basically yelling in my face, and since her mom can't speak correctly I got a ton of spit... By the way she was behaving, it was pretty obvious she wanted me to do something so she could call the cops. I just put my hands up and told my uncle to take a picture with his phone. This woman is crazy and she has threatened men that she was dating in fights that she would call the cops and say they hit her when they didn't.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9776

your and whatever is a whole lot better then that gay piece of shit nobodyyyyyyyy wants to reed

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

crustyme any minute now

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    crustyme any minute now
    -10,000 he posts something douchey in the thread.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Picker, you are an Illini now, being a part of the Orange Krush should mean more to you than this hyna... You will find a new hyna at U of I.. Keep your head up buddy!

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Picker, you are an Illini now, being a part of the Orange Krush should mean more to you than this hyna... You will find a new hyna at U of I.. Keep your head up buddy!
    I thought looks were the most important thing to me but honestly, this girl has me thinking differently. Was real annoying to have to explain the smallest things to her or not be able to even talk to her about anything on the news without her giving a blank stare. Would be real nice to meet someone who was attractive, good in bed, intelligent, AND not crazy. Haven't found that yet.

flyingillini

I thought looks were the most important thing to me but honestly, this girl has me thinking differently. Was real annoying to have to explain the smallest things to her or not be able to even talk to her about anything on the news without her giving a blank stare. Would be real nice to meet someone who was attractive, good in bed, intelligent, AND not crazy. Haven't found that yet.
    Most of the hyna's are screwed up in the head.... I am on my third marriage... Go Illini!

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

lol

burial attempts will be happening in this thread

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by Inkwell77 View Post
    lol

burial attempts will be happening in this thread
    No big deal if it happens. I think most guys have been in a relationship like this... that is, guys that can actually get into relationshps because they aren't 400 pound monstrosities like ttwarrior1.

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

yo. you have a choice.
    Single.
    Attractive.
    Smart.

Pick 2.

If you find all three do your best, but she will be a tough catch.

flyingillini

Picker is going to be the new Brooks "Little Fade" Taylor on the U of I campus.. He will be banging more hyna's than Simeon Rice!

PickWinnerAllDay

Picker is going to be the new Brooks "Little Fade" Taylor on the U of I campus.. He will be banging more hyna's than Simeon Rice!
    nah, I'm small time... my tally is up to 10 but I tell the girls 3 because it makes them feel more comfortable. I've got a friend a year younger who is probably well into the triple figures.

flyingillini

nah, I'm small time... my tally is up to 10 but I tell the girls 3 because it makes them feel more comfortable. I've got a friend a year younger who is probably well into the triple figures.

Picker, are you going to join the Orange Krush?

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by Inkwell77 View Post
    yo. you have a choice.
    Single.
    Attractive.
    Smart.

Pick 2.

If you find all three do your best, but she will be a tough catch.
    It is sad you're probably right. The ones that are all 3 are mostly taken. My best bet is to find one that's single because of a long term relationship b/c the guy was a douche and she had had enough.

PickWinnerAllDay

Picker, are you going to join the Orange Krush?
    Most likely... even though the Orange Krush has been smaller lately still see a lot of pretty girls in orange!

flyingillini

Picker, your family is paying a pretty penny for your education at one of the top Universities a young lad like yourself is attending. Please don't be another statistic, I could see you falling deep in love with a hyna you meet within the first month in Champaign... Then going home and telling your family she is pregnant and you are dropping out of School to support your new girlfriend, soon to be wife... Please stay in School and don't be another statistic!

flyingillini

Most likely... even though the Orange Krush has been smaller lately still see a lot of pretty girls in orange!
    It's a great thing to be a part of.. Picker, your going to get a great education and a hell of a time...

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

even wantitall4moi thinks your post is too long and pointless.

post this shit on myspace like the 15 year old girl you act like.

PickWinnerAllDay

Picker, your family is paying a pretty penny for your education at one of the top Universities a young lad like yourself is attending. Please don't be another statistic, I could see you falling deep in love with a hyna you meet within the first month in Champaign... Then going home and telling your family she is pregnant and you are dropping out of School to support your new girlfriend, soon to be wife... Please stay in School and don't be another statistic!
    You sound like my dad, Illini. I want to be able to get a nice house in Chicago... getting this law degree and finishing top 20 % in my class is the top priority.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    even wantitall4moi thinks your post is too long and pointless.

post this shit on myspace like the 15 year old girl you act like.

-10,000 he posts something douchey in the thread.

flyingillini

You sound like my dad, Illini. I want to be able to get a nice house in Chicago... getting this law degree and finishing top 20 % in my class is the top priority.
    Picker, why Chicago? Gets cold there... Get your degree and come out to CA, this is the place to be, the only place to be in the United States that is... I am from Il, trust me, there is nothing there.....Picker, I got my eye on you, your Father sent me a PM and told me and Brock to keep our eyes on you... We look out for fellow Illini and make sure you don't make the same mistakes Brock and I made.. We both had Children in our first years at U of I.. .I kept mine and Brock put his up for adoption...

PickWinnerAllDay

Picker, why Chicago? Gets cold there... Get your degree and come out to CA, this is the place to be, the only place to be in the United States that is... I am from Il, trust me, there is nothing there.....Picker, I got my eye on you, your Father sent me a PM and told me and Brock to keep our eyes on you... We look out for fellow Illini and make sure you don't make the same mistakes Brock and I made.. We both had Children in our first years at U of I.. .I kept mine and Brock put his up for adoption...
    No children for me. If I'm having sex without a rubber ever again I am going to slip a morning after pill into her cheerios and/or administer her birth control daily at the same time. That is what got me in my last relationship. She told me she was taking her birth control every day when really she skipped tons of days. I saw the little birth control thing she kept to help her keep track and it was half full at the end of the month.

As for California, Illinois does say it places well in California for law school. I'll have to see what my options are in 3+ years.

flyingillini

No children for me. If I'm having sex without a rubber ever again I am going to slip a morning after pill into her cheerios and/or administer her birth control daily at the same time. That is what got me in my last relationship. She told me she was taking her birth control every day when really she skipped tons of days. I saw the little birth control thing she kept to help her keep track and it was half full at the end of the month.

As for California, Illinois does say it places well in California for law school. I'll have to see what my options are in 3+ years.

PickWinnerAllDay

Cheers!

flyingillini

PickWinnerAllDay