opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

VIDEO: Paco - the Decision part 2

Additional footage requested by Milwaukee Mike.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: beerman2619, Ace_of_Spades, and BIGDAY

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

god bless america! thanks opie even though you called us all fools and squares

sharks up 3-0 and more video of paco and opie at a detroit strip club where i actually saw some female legs - i think that makes this a perfect saturday night

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    god bless america! thanks opie even though you called us all fools and squares

sharks up 3-0 and more video of paco and opie at a detroit strip club where i actually saw some female legs - i think that makes this a perfect saturday night
    Stars are done. Fukk them.

Simply another way God chooses to torture me. Why must it hurt so??

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Post the video of the champagne room Ope!

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Originally Posted by opie1988
    Hence the reason for the Special Session. If you read my update, you would understand why I said the judge was unhappy over having to rule this morning.

If you understood the system, you'd realize that posted hours are only for squares. Federal Judges are available 24 hours a day for the right situation....an clerks work whenever the fukk judges say they do.

Gotta go.....about to be called into the chambers for decision. Wish us luck!!

Gee Op. district 6 did not see anything today down on W. Lafayette. Building is shut down tighter than a drum for ALL occupants from 5 pm Friday until 7 am Monday.

There are no holding cells at that location. Public entrance on Fort St is under guarded surveillance during non operational hours.

Op try another jurisdiction like state (where most indictable street offences are heard). Posting horse shit about federal court (especially dist. 6 Michigan) might fool some posters but you got the wrong guy here.

Ever here of ***** fella. I suggest you google that. Just happen to have a little in there. Actually much more than a little but who cares.
    Last edited by billysink; 04-01-12 at 12:41 AM.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

3 more games, and the stars have the tiebreaker over everyone so 2-1 could be good enough for the playoffs but those are some tough games

sharks/kings play each other the last 2 so quite possible one of them gets 0 points the rest of the way

i was hoping this game would go to ot to give them both some points

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post

Originally Posted by opie1988
    Hence the reason for the Special Session. If you read my update, you would understand why I said the judge was unhappy over having to rule this morning.

If you understood the system, you'd realize that posted hours are only for squares. Federal Judges are available 24 hours a day for the right situation....an clerks work whenever the fukk judges say they do.

Gotta go.....about to be called into the chambers for decision. Wish us luck!!

Gee Op. district 6 did not see anything today down on W. Lafayette. Building is shut down tighter than a drum for ALL occupants from 5 pm Friday until 7 am Monday.

There are no holding cells at that location. Public entrance on Fort St is under guarded surveillance during non operational hours.

Op try another jurisdiction like state (where most indictable street offences are heard). Posting horse shit about federal court (especially dist. 6 Michigan) might fool some posters but you got the wrong guy here.

Ever here of PACER fella. I suggest you google that. Just happen to have a little in there. Actually much more than a little but who cares.

Billy.....do you often find things fly directly over your head?

I mean, for fukks sake, man......let's chill out a bit.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Unreal. Love both these guys.

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Billy.....do you often find things fly directly over your head?

I mean, for fukks sake, man......let's chill out a bit.
    No big deal puggie.

Just bustin your little raisins. U fuks all wind up pretty easy.

Next time you are in the Cass Corridor remember that the real "Baller" clubs are just a tunnel token away in Windsor. Course you are rolling with a federal offender so crossing the boarder might be tuff.

You "Ballers" have fun.

paco

Last edited by paco; 04-01-12 at 12:17 AM.

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Well kid if you are the kind of "Baller" who wants to "do shit" in the club for 20 bucks they probably do suck. Most "Ballers" do not consider groping a chick while she is working the room a real "baller" good time.

If you want to hook yourself up for a rather entertaining evening at a real party elsewhere they may not be so bad.

billysink

Not to worry Paco. I don't think they read the SBR message boards that often. Released on PTA??? Conditions to appear?

Tell your boy that is state not federal.

paco

Well kid if you are the kind of "Baller" who wants to "do shit" in the club for 20 bucks they probably do suck. Most "Ballers" do not consider groping a chick while she is working the room a real "baller" good time.

If you want to hook yourself up for a rather entertaining evening at a real party elsewhere they may not be so bad.
    Never once said I was a baller in any of my 50k posts. I am a regular dude on the grind. I am happy with what I have and content.

billysink

My apologies. Your boy puggie said you were ballers in his video.

We are all grinders here br.

Just fukkin with ya.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Paco hasbeen nothing but a assett to sbr and the forum world hes a good dude..go bark up another tree. MAny have tried to discredit..burn him..and failed you have just been added to the pile.Glad to have you back Paco..lookingforward to Bases verlander will be a 20+ game winner this year.

billysink

Me burn someone Harry, I doubt that. Dude seems like a good shit to me and "a assett" as well. I am just bustin on the story for a giggle.

Don't slobber down the front of yourself adding me to any pile of guys "burning" anyone, as a rule I couldn't give a rat's ass about any of it.

Verlander will not win 20. I have a couple hundred points says so.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

What the fukk is this billysink blabbing about??

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Me burn someone Harry, I doubt that. Dude seems like a good shit to me and "a assett" as well. I am just bustin on the story for a giggle.

Don't slobber down the front of yourself adding me to any pile of guys "burning" anyone, as a rule I couldn't give a rat's ass about any of it.

Verlander will not win 20. I have a couple hundred points says so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Billy
    You may have to use picture books

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Sweet vid Opie

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Paco.....being on the grind with kids is negligence and criminal

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Opie trying to be big timer now

Does this guy know what he is getting into??

I can see it on his face in video..guy wants to be big time. I think he is tired of his life in Texas of being a rich oilman and wants something different

Paco is going to chew him alive

MMAchicka
    MMAchicka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 70

Hope both of you and your families are doing great!

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

what the fuk is going on here ??? opie just travels the country and meets posters...does this guy work at all? When you coming to visit me pal?

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

out of all this does anyone know what supposedly happened to paco?