helicopter23
    helicopter23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hitting on random girls on Facebook ??

Other day I went into a shoe store and a cute girl worked there. By pure luck she cashed me out. At the cash out she asked me purchase related information like my address, zip, name, etc. Came home and her name was on my receipt (Brittany R.) So I sent her a facebook message saying:

"Are you the cute girl who works at Olympics ?? You cashed me out today around 3pm. I was wondering if you want to hang out sometime ?? Maybe smoke a bowl??

Opinions, Comments ?????????????

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

helicopter23

Better than asking her out in front of random people, and putting her on the spot.

helicopter23

Anyone ever get a response back doing this ??
    Last edited by helicopter23; 03-31-12 at 03:43 AM.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

What did you buy?

helicopter23

Shoes and socks

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

What size were your shoes?

helicopter23

Haha 12

helicopter23

Well this was like 3 days ago and no response back yet. So probally not gonna get one.

helicopter23

Unless she didn't check it or doesn't have internet. She has about 230 friends and hasn't added 1 yet in the 3 days so hopefully she didn't login it some how.

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

I wouldnt of said smoke a bowl. She might equate you to a loser stoner tard category. A lot of people dont like being around people that get high a lot and if thats your intro she might automatically assume that your in that category. My jobs given us random drug test for years and I quit when they started. I dont mind hanging out with my friends that still get high but when thats all they talk about and want to do all day it gets annoying to be around.

She probably gets flirted with and hit on all day every day. Go in there for some random bs and tell her you think you saw her on FB on one of your friends friends list that had commented on one of his post but you cant remember the friends friends name. Just breaking the ice and if anything you can change subjects and hit her up for her number. Females like confidence and even though they may say they think its cute they dont move for shy guys. GL with what you do tho.

helicopter23

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze0 View Post
    I wouldnt of said smoke a bowl. She might equate you to a loser stoner tard category. A lot of people dont like being around people that get high a lot and if thats your intro she might automatically assume that your in that category. My jobs given us random drug test for years and I quit when they started. I dont mind hanging out with my friends that still get high but when thats all they talk about and want to do all day it gets annoying to be around.

She probably gets flirted with and hit on all day every day. Go in there for some random bs and tell her you think you saw her on FB on one of your friends friends list that had commented on one of his post but you cant remember the friends friends name. Just breaking the ice and if anything you can change subjects and hit her up for her number. Females like confidence and even though they may say they think its cute they dont move for shy guys. GL with what you do tho.

Good advice, but I'm not going back in there. I should of said something to her in the store. Like I said I probally had a pretty good opportunity when she was asking me my name and addy for the store info..... Has anyone ever seen a receipt with the first name and first initial as in (Brittany R) on a receipt ?? I've seen whole first names.

helicopter23

Also I would say there is a 75% chance she smokes weed once and while.

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

asking if she wants to smoke a bowl.

hot girls generally stay clear of stoners.

I'd have to say there isn't an overwhelming percentage of hot girls who smoke bongs - especially with a guy they just serviced doing their job that got the wrong vibe.

Just sayin'.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

You had your chance face to face. Most likely she thinks you are too shy to talk to her. When you do no take the initiative on the first try, many chicks take it as a turnoff. Its happened to me many times.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Fail with a capital f

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

who just randomly messages someone but better yet, never talked to them but u wana smoke a bowl??

what a fuckin loser lol

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Not smart to get right into weed with girls in general....but whatever, Atleast you tried I guess

msu5611
    msu5611's Avatar Become A Pro!

Creepy man. I work at a mini golf course and guys I work with do that shit all the time. Never has any of the girls replied back to them. Asking to get high like that is definitely not going anywhere.... unless she's a moocher pothead. Good luck though!

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Not smart to get right into weed with girls in general....but whatever, Atleast you tried I guess
    ? Never met a girl who doesn't like to smoke... Maybe it's just a Ca thing...

helicopter23

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    ? Never met a girl who doesn't like to smoke... Maybe it's just a Ca thing...

After further facebook review I think she has a white trash boyfriend. Also seen a bowl in a facebook pic.

helicopter23

Quote Originally Posted by msu5611 View Post
    Creepy man. I work at a mini golf course and guys I work with do that shit all the time. Never has any of the girls replied back to them. Asking to get high like that is definitely not going anywhere.... unless she's a moocher pothead. Good luck though!
    Everyone likes weed, especially mine... In this day and age why not ask her to hang out and smoke?? She lives probally 10 miles away from me and we both live in very small towns.......... Whatever I tried, I don't like to put girls on the spot like that if I don't know them. I figure if she likes me she would want to hang out with me regardless. Im def an upgrade over her boyfriend anyway.

AdamStock1983
    AdamStock1983's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

Good idea, horrible execution

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

you fukkin idiot

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

this is really pathetic.

helicopter23

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    this is really pathetic.
    Whats really pathetic is u have 9972 posts on here. Put ur $5 3 teamer in and keep ur opinion to urself.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by helicopter23 View Post
    Other day I went into a shoe store and a cute girl worked there. By pure luck she cashed me out. At the cash out she asked me purchase related information like my address, zip, name, etc. Came home and her name was on my receipt (Brittany R.) So I sent her a facebook message saying:

"Are you the cute girl who works at Olympics ?? You cashed me out today around 3pm. I was wondering if you want to hang out sometime ?? Maybe smoke a bowl??

Opinions, Comments ?????????????
    I dont know what's worse...that u actually tracked her down on facebook and asked her out or that u went with "Maybe smoke a bowl"!!!

Some funny shiiit!

robmpink
    Update your status

Whats really pathetic is u have 9972 posts on here. Put ur $5 3 teamer in and keep ur opinion to urself.

I have 9972 posts here and even if I wasn't married I wouldn't do what you did.

robmpink
    Update your status

I'm sure if or when you go back there she will get the creeps.

helicopter23

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    I'm sure if or when you go back there she will get the creeps.
    Wont be going back there. She prob has a boyfriend, so she was never replying back anyways... If I had asked her for her number at the store, she would have said the same thing " I have a boyfriend".

AdamStock1983
    AdamStock1983's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

Nothing wrong with the idea of what he did. I would not have mentioned smoking a bowl but tracking her down on Facebook is not that big of a deal. There is a fine line between being sweet and being a stalker.

If she thinks your cute than you were sweet. If she thinks your ugly than you are a stalker.

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Its a tough situation trying to hit on a hired gun. They dont like that kind of direct approach, unless you look like Brad Pitt.

Next time try to ask her opinion about some clothing and get a neutral conversation started. Tease her a little bit and get her out of that boring work mindset and having some fun. She will definitely remember you. Dont ask her out right away, just leave on a high note.

Then a few days to a week later go back and confess that you have been thinking about her, act slightly embarrassed about it. That will show your interest without creeping her out, if she likes you she will think it is sweet. And she will respect that you are being honest with her.

Gauge her reaction and ask her out for a low pressure date.

And that is how its done.

TRE1968
    TRE1968's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenMAN View Post
    who just randomly messages someone but better yet, never talked to them but u wana smoke a bowl??

what a fuckin loser lol

msu5611
    msu5611's Avatar Become A Pro!

Everyone likes weed, especially mine... In this day and age why not ask her to hang out and smoke?? She lives probally 10 miles away from me and we both live in very small towns.......... Whatever I tried, I don't like to put girls on the spot like that if I don't know them. I figure if she likes me she would want to hang out with me regardless. Im def an upgrade over her boyfriend anyway.
    Girls don't care about the quality of your weed, FYI. Asking her to hang in person shows confidence, tracking her down on facebook really is pathetic. Grow some balls under that tiny pecker, go back in there, and flirt with her like a real man would do. Then you can at least say you really did try.