BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Anyone see Blondie after Dan Patrick?MILF?Mudpie I'd like to fling?Dastardly up close

Anyone see Blondie on American guitar showcase or whatever it's called right after The Dan Patrick show today?When I graduated from high school in 78,she was the bad girl go to the bathroom jak off mind candy material .For some anyway.

I haven't seen her in a longggg time until today.From the far camera shot they constantly kept on her,she looked really MILF'Y.Nice tight pants!Of course her mop of hair covered half her face.She couldn't sing anymore and she could hardly sing above a loud whisper.So after her signature song,they go to the interview stage with her and a couple of her original band members talking about the old days.She hardly talked mostly because I think she's either burnt out or is senile or a combination of both.Maybe too, she's like the rest of the singing whores like Madonna where they think they are such hot sh%t that they never had to possess and refine a personality.Just having themselves in mortals presence was more than they thought was enough effort on their behalf to satisfy their fans.

So it slowly goes to a closeup of her face.Now I know why she tries to cover it up with her hair.She's really hard core with lots of bondo,base coat and other body shop tricks of the trade plastered on her face to conceal her grand canyon crevices.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

BrentCrude - 52 and still not properly medicated.