wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Video:George Zimmerman's Father Interviewed

Ok here are some things i found wrong with his father interview.
    First he said that Trayvon was beating his son and banging his head for over a minute on the side walk.

Were these baby punches or love taps? No one can sustain that sort of beating and not be completely fuked up. Your face would have caved in with a couple of dents :|

Secondly, When he was asked about the injuries to his son he said he didn't know what sort of injuries his son has.

Zimmerman father: "I dont know if his injuries are mental or physical, but ,uhh ...he is not in good shape"

HE DOESN'T KNOW IF HE HAS PHYSICAL INJURIES.... And when he said mental im assuming it meant inside the head trauma injuries or is he setting up insanity case already lol.

If you have a son and you guys trade words, how come he didn't tell you the extent of his njuries and wouldn't you at least be a little bit concerned if he didn't tell you. A one minute face beating and headbanging on concrete is kind of drastic.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

so if i dont like someone, i can follow them, pick a fight, let them rough me up a bit then pull out my gun and blow them away claiming self defense?

awesome!

Puppy
    2015 -110
    Puppy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    so if i dont like someone, i can follow them, pick a fight, let them rough me up a bit then pull out my gun and blow them away claiming self defense?

awesome!

ya the tide has turned in this matter. was watching the news last night and a bunch of people are seeing george as the aggresser. i bet he gets manslaughter and then maybe the max sentence on that.

of course the entire thing is overblown and cases like this which absolutely dominate the media are just distractions from the NWO so you dont realize that they are getting ready for something huge

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Wikked your ability to interpret evidence is inept at best

wikkidinsane

Thank you Centaur, I expect nothing better from you.

Where is your 2 cents?

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

If I hear compelling evidence from either side i will gladly amend my opinion. Every piece of "evidence" you present shows nothing but you jump up and down like it has just broken the case wide open. Bizarre. Get a hold of yourself man.

wikkidinsane

I think the evidence is stacking up on one side and this is pretty much a done deal now unless something crazy come out the wood works. Something along the lines of a video is Zimmerman being treated on the scene or him appearing on 60 minutes with all sort of marks and bruises on his face from the minute punching and head banging he allegedly received from Trayvon

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Here are some things I found wrong with Trayvon

- He is 17 years old and despite being under the age of legal consent has several tattoos and looks like a gang banger.
    - He has gold teeth, how many people do you see with gold teeth who are not involved in a criminal lifestyle. How does a 17 yo kid afford gold teeth.
    - He was recently caught at school for drawing gang related graffiti on the school walls and had a bag full of stolen women's jewelry.

Not looking good for this Trayvon kid looks like he was a gang banger and assaulted Zimmerman for testing his gangster.

wikkidinsane

lol sharp

wikkidinsane

R.I.P.

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...175656087.html

now what, Wikkid, massive cover up right ?

wikkidinsane

No broken nose and head wasnt being bashed. Im glad that the clothes he was wearing in the video is the same one from the scene

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

How do you know? report says bloody nose and bleeding on back of head

wikkidinsane

The video shiwed otherwise. No blood on his shirt. this guy is in hiding and never met o. a face to face basis with anyone since he murdered trayvon.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Why is it okay for George Zimmerman to say "fukking coons" on day time tv 100 times per hour on every station. Shouldnt the FCC be stopping that?

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 513

NBC producer fired over Zimmerman 911 call

NEW YORK (AP) — NBC News has fired a producer for editing a recording of George Zimmerman's call to police the night he shot Trayvon Martin, a person with direct knowledge of the matter said Saturday.
    The person was not authorized to talk about the situation publicly and spoke on the condition of anonymity. The identity of the producer was not disclosed.
    An NBC spokeswoman declined to comment.
    The producer's dismissal followed an internal investigation that led to NBC apologizing for having aired the misleading audio.
    NBC's "Today" show first aired the edited version of Zimmerman's call on March 27. The recording viewers heard was trimmed to suggest that Zimmerman volunteered to police, with no prompting, that Martin was black: "This guy looks like he's up to no good. He looks black."
    But the portion of the tape that was deleted had the 911 dispatcher asking Zimmerman if the person who had raised his suspicion was "black, white or Hispanic," to which Zimmerman responded, "He looks black."
    Later that night of Feb. 26, the 17-year-old Martin was fatally shot by Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch volunteer in Sanford, Fla. Though Martin was unarmed, Zimmerman told police he fired in self-defense after Martin attacked him.
    Questions subsequently have arisen over whether Zimmerman was racially profiling the teen, a theory the edited version of the tape seemed to support.
    On Tuesday, NBC said its investigation turned up "an error made in the production process that we deeply regret." It promised that "necessary steps" would be taken "to prevent this from happening in the future" and apologized to viewers.
    ___
    Online:
    NBC: http://www.nbc.com

sharpcat

Quote Originally Posted by robzilla View Post
    Why is it okay for George Zimmerman to say "fukking coons" on day time tv 100 times per hour on every station. Shouldnt the FCC be stopping that?
    It has been confirmed that Zimmerman said "fukkin punks" not "coons"

The race baiters case is steadily crumbling and their argument looks more and more pathetic everyday

It has also been brought to attention that George Zimmerman recently went to bat for a black homeless man who was assaulted by police officers (2 of which were his arresting officers) and wrote a letter to the NAACP trying to encourage their involvement,

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

over it

sharpcat

Very curious to see just how many of the lynch mob will step up and admit they were wrong to condem a man before hearing all of the facts if the justice department agrees that Zimmerman acted within the law and chooses not to pursue any charges. My guess is instead of admitting to being wrong they will try and claim that the justice department is also in on the racial conspiracy to hold the black man down.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post

Here are some things I found wrong with Trayvon

- He is 17 years old and despite being under the age of legal consent has several tattoos and looks like a gang banger.
    - He has gold teeth, how many people do you see with gold teeth who are not involved in a criminal lifestyle. How does a 17 yo kid afford gold teeth.
    - He was recently caught at school for drawing gang related graffiti on the school walls and had a bag full of stolen women's jewelry.

Not looking good for this Trayvon kid looks like he was a gang banger and assaulted Zimmerman for testing his gangster.
    your an idiot.. he looks like every other 17 year old kid from the Dade/Broward area of South Florida.. where the hell are u from.. this kid looks about as gangster as ginuwine

sharpcat

Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post
    your an idiot.. he looks like every other 17 year old kid from the Dade/Broward area of South Florida.. where the hell are u from.. this kid looks about as gangster as ginuwine
    Wonder how a 17 year old kid got a set of gold teeth?

Did mom and dad buy him that gangsta crap or did he melt down the gold jewelry that he stole from the homes he broke into with a screwdriver?