sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    even when the dispatcher ask if he wants to meet with a cop he says yes, cops says where, he says actually have them call me.. ill them where im at. He didnt stay in one spot and kept searching.

This AFTER confirming he was not going to follow trayvon.

OK, do you just want to meet with them at the mailboxes then?
    [3:42] Zimmerman:
    Yeah, that’s fine. [3:43]
    911 dispatcher:
    Alright, George, I’ll let them know you’ll meet them at …
    Zimmerman:
    Could you have them call me and I’ll tell them where I’m at? [3:49]
    Real classy with the name calling there Brooks it really helps to clarify your intelligence and maturity.

All of the info that you are getting is heavily edited by the liberal news sources that you are getting it from.

Here is a link to a site that offers up a time line which outlines every minute of the call (not just the minutes that support your story) and plots the timeline on a map of the community.

http://www.wagist.com/2012/dan-lineh...n-doubled-back

Evidence of the media editing info to paint the picture they want you to see.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...11-call-306359
    Points Awarded:

Plus573 gave sharpcat 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Plus573
    It's Miller Time
    Plus573's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    Real classy with the name calling there Brooks it really helps to clarify your intelligence and maturity.

All of the info that you are getting is heavily edited by the liberal news sources that you are getting it from.

Here is a link to a site that offers up a time line which outlines every minute of the call (not just the minutes that support your story) and plots the timeline on a map of the community.

sharpcat

Amazing how this gigantic racial conspiracy falls together.

-Zimmerman the mastermind criminal decides to call police before he follows and murders a 17 yo black kid in order to set up an alibi.

-The police show up and it turns out that they are racist also and decide that they are going to help Zimmerman cover this up and lie about his injuries.

-Officer at the station pretends to look at the fake injury on Zimmerman's head because he knows that there is a camera there and is worried that Al Sharpton and the media may get involved.

-Turns out the prosecutor is also racist and decides that they will not press charges.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

staggering how thick you are

notice how you didnt answer with anything logical just you get your info from liberal news

Great line buddy.

How about you listen to the 911 call? have you heard it?

zimmerman was in his truck at one point while he was talking to the dispatcher and he pursued martin. He got out of his truck to follow a innocent person with a loaded weapon, this is a fact.

"they always get away"

"******* punk"
    Zimmerman's words.

Zimmerman pursed martin from the beginning.
    Last edited by brooks85; 04-01-12 at 03:54 PM.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

and you have no retort for

911 dispatcher:
    Zimmerman:

read that until you understand it then look at the picture which only proves Zimmerman was on the hunt. He kept pursuing martin, whether martin jumped him or not is not my point. He wasn;t even that far from his truck or the mailboxes, there is no logical reason for him to be anywhere esle after he confirmed to meet at the mailboxes, which were extremely close to him. He wanted to continue pursuit.

And this doesnt even touch on the voice of who is screaming of which 2 experts say was NOT zimmerman.
    Last edited by brooks85; 04-01-12 at 03:53 PM.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seems zimmerman has an anger issues.... domestic violence, cop assault, fired from his security job for being too aggresive and im sure theres more where that came from. Sanford Pd isnt to be trusted as well they have done shady things in the past.

sharpcat

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    and you have no retort for

911 dispatcher:
    Zimmerman:

read that until you understand it then look at the picture which only proves Zimmerman was on the hunt. He kept pursuing martin, whether martin jumped him or not is not my point. He wasn;t even that far from his truck or the mailboxes, there is no logical reason for him to be anywhere esle after he confirmed to meet at the mailboxes, which were extremely close to him. He wanted to continue pursuit.

And this doesnt even touch on the voice of who is screaming of which 2 experts say was NOT zimmerman.
    So there was nothing but silence on the phone line from 3:43 to 3:49

I love how you post only segments of the conversation that support your story and edit out the rest.

The so called "voice expert" said nothing more than that according to his studies there was a 48% chance that it was Zimmerman screaming. The test is flawed regardless because he is comparing a calm clear spoken voice on the first call to a screaming voice heard in the background from 50 yards away, of course as usual the media also only presents the results that help support the picture that they are trying to paint.

I would rather be thick then be some idiot who believes every bit of nonsense that the politically driven media feeds me!

sharpcat

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Seems zimmerman has an anger issues.... domestic violence, cop assault, fired from his security job for being too aggresive and im sure theres more where that came from. Sanford Pd isnt to be trusted as well they have done shady things in the past.
    It also seems that Trayvon was a gang banging, drug dealing No_Limit_N****, jewelry Burglar, bus driver beating thug.

Or are we not judging people on things that can not be proven?

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 311

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    Here's the thing in his favor. The shooting happened next to his car. Everyone agrees that Martin took off. (He was talking to his GF on the phone a the time.)

How did the kid end up getting shot next to the car unless Martin came back to get into it with Zimmerman?
    Because the kid came back and punched the overzealous neighborhood watch guy in the face and knocked him down and was banging his head against the ground and Zimmerman shot him

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

It also seems that Trayvon was a gang banging, drug dealing No_Limit_N****, jewelry Burglar, bus driver beating thug.

Or are we not judging people on things that can not be proven?
    All has been proven and on record (the assult and restraining order due to dv) The bouncer firing from a co worker I believe him most of that stuff your white trash ass just said is made up nonsense.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    Because the kid came back and punched the overzealous neighborhood watch guy in the face and knocked him down and was banging his head against the ground and Zimmerman shot him
    Exactly.

sharpcat

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    All has been proven and on record (the assult and restraining order due to dv) The bouncer firing from a co worker I believe him most of that stuff your white trash ass just said is made up nonsense.
    Nothing was proven assault charges were dropped suggesting that no assault ever occurred, the two accepted restraining orders against eachother and moved on, resisting an officer without violence is what he was left with which is a misdemeanor non-violent offense, his ex co-worker said he was fired for being too aggressive this is one persons opinion which has not been proven with any supportive evidence besides one mans word.

Nothing you pointed out suggests that Zimmerman is a violent person any more than me pointing out that Trayvon is suspected of being a drug dealer and a burglar.

First 12