jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Chaoz good one and your right

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board
    RogueScholar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

This thread is a good example of a lazy schtick, IMO. Deuce, you've been making these threads for four years now, and still nobody's laughing or taking them seriously. It's time to take a step back and work on some new material, or just be real with us for a change.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by RogueScholar View Post
    This thread is a good example of a lazy schtick, IMO. Deuce, you've been making these threads for four years now, and still nobody's laughing or taking them seriously. It's time to take a step back and work on some new material, or just be real with us for a change.
    Walker wants traffic. I do what is expected. Being anywhere for 5 years gets old.

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board

So are you Walker's slave? He snaps his fingers and you frantically start threads and make posts in the hopes of a free pizza? What am I missing here?

Also, things get old when you stop trying to be excellent. If you've been here so long that you don't get motivated to bring your A-game, why not just walk away?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Rogue just wants to seduce anyone if he goes

Other men fear him

I saw a pic of Rogue a long time ago

I say he is like a 7.4

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

So are you Walker's slave? He snaps his fingers and you frantically start threads and make posts in the hopes of a free pizza? What am I missing here?

Also, things get old when you stop trying to be excellent. If you've been here so long that you don't get motivated to bring your A-game, why not just walk away?
    We have discussed this many times. I don't want pizza. I want entertainment. Some of the responses have been classic. This place is dead. Trying to spice it up a bit. That is all, no harm, no foul.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is it true jjgold likes both men n women?

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    I'll take anyone on in arm wrestling. I beat 14 fukks in a row at a fukkin disco one night.
    I might be confused here, at a disco? Are we back in 1974 or something?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: darrell74

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board

We have discussed this many times. I don't want pizza. I want entertainment. Some of the responses have been classic. This place is dead. Trying to spice it up a bit. That is all, no harm, no foul.
    Then why say you're just doing Walker's bidding?

Anyhow, sorry for ruining your entertainment with an honest question/evaluation. I guess I missed all the classic responses...

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Rogue just wants to seduce anyone if he goes

Other men fear him

I saw a pic of Rogue a long time ago

I say he is like a 7.4
    7.4 inches or 7.4/10?

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

i agree that deuce has lost a step or two
    numbers DOWN

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    Is it true jjgold likes both men n women?
    JJ liking women is very questionable, there's simply no hard evidence of it.

Plenty of evidence JJ is sexually attracted to men, the younger and twinkier the better.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

great post

add to it he post this dribble on at least two other sites, what a giant fukin tool

wtf

tried to give you some points, would not let me

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board

Thanks, but there's no need. SBR is afraid of me, so much so that they excluded me from the points program just a few months after it was introduced. I take it as a badge of honor; even Justin7 has tried to give me points for information I've given him but the bosses refuse to let it happen.

P.S. I think that was the nicest post you've ever directed at me. I hope it's not the last.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

so jj not going, u can get out if it

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

I'm game duece

wtf

if you fight deuce wont you get arrested for beating a retard?

govolz
    govolz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Deuce I'll fight ya if ya want... How much money we talking

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    great post

add to it he post this dribble on at least two other sites, what a giant fukin tool
    What other sites? Wait if I'm such a lame ass with too much time on my hands, what does that make you as one who stalks me at all 3??????

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Then why say you're just doing Walker's bidding?

Anyhow, sorry for ruining your entertainment with an honest question/evaluation. I guess I missed all the classic responses...
    there weren't any. The whole Deuce schtick has gotten as over-played and as boring as it gets. Sad but true. I rarely will even open a Deuce thread anymore cause they're like watching paint dry.

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board

What's tragic about that is that to know Deuce outside of SBR is to really be impressed with a sensitive and thoughtful young man. He's intelligent and always sees the best in others, and yet he's been sucked so deep into the cesspool that is JJGold that he can't figure out a way to just be himself here. He'll deny it until he's blue in the face, but I think he's afraid to let people in now because he allowed JJ to turn him into a character of pure ridicule so early in his posting career, not to mention the over-the-top story-telling he engaged in that accompanies being a part of JJ's Merry Twinks.

There's a lot of things to dislike about SBR, but the worst has to be how they've encouraged the way JJ gets many posters to behave here. A lot of impressionable minds have been warped here unnecessarily, all for the love of the almighty dollar. I have no doubt there will be a reckoning for that before it's all said and done.

dogthebountyman
    dogthebountyman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anybody want to kick my ass for 500$ and 1000 points ? I will sign a waiver and all. You can beat the piss out of me.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Rogue doesn't like lazy schticks, Deuce. Obviously

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Im not fighting. Fukk that.

I have 4 warrants and 2 child support cases hot on my ass... Can't get caught up.
    Dont listen to this bitch.

King mayan will fight anyone with one arm tied behind his back.

Motherfukkers.

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

What's tragic about that is that to know Deuce outside of SBR is to really be impressed with a sensitive and thoughtful young man. He's intelligent and always sees the best in others, and yet he's been sucked so deep into the cesspool that is JJGold that he can't figure out a way to just be himself here. He'll deny it until he's blue in the face, but I think he's afraid to let people in now because he allowed JJ to turn him into a character of pure ridicule so early in his posting career, not to mention the over-the-top story-telling he engaged in that accompanies being a part of JJ's Merry Twinks.

There's a lot of things to dislike about SBR, but the worst has to be how they've encouraged the way JJ gets many posters to behave here. A lot of impressionable minds have been warped here unnecessarily, all for the love of the almighty dollar. I have no doubt there will be a reckoning for that before it's all said and done.
    spot on. but there's noway to warn any of these new young posters, cause new young posters/bettors know everything and never lose. I guess people just have to put their time in to see things the way they really are.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

I'll go a round w/ the OP,

EDIT: I'll buy a round for the OP...

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19428

I'll take anyone on in arm wrestling. I beat 14 fukks in a row at a fukkin disco one night.
    disco?

holy 1975 Batman!

wtf

What other sites? Wait if I'm such a lame ass with too much time on my hands, what does that make you as one who stalks me at all 3??????
    the ONLY reason i went to the other site was someone on SBR posted a link to OGD thread that was of interest
    and you all are all over that site with the same crap you post here

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    the ONLY reason i went to the other site was someone on SBR posted a link to OGD thread that was of interest
    and you all are all over that site with the same crap you post here
    Was I? Take a gander how many posts I have and my last log in date. Also, verify at the other sites you "THINK" I post at the same. Report back with results.

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

deuce...if you even looked to start the fight and lifted your arm you'd probably have a heart attack....

cool it bro
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DudleyDawson

First 12