TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

The craziest thing about this Trayvon Martin incident is...

The people who are constantly outraged and organizing marches, starting riots over police corruption and profiling are the same ones who now insist Zimmerman should have obeyed the dispatchers advice, waited patiently for the suddenly competent and trustworthy police to arrive on the scene, and let the authorities handle everything.

Oh the irony

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just wish they would protest to stop black on black crime. If they did it would be a better world.

TheCentaur

I'm just wondering do we submit to and obey police authority or are they racist and corrupt, not to be trusted?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Say what you want but this Fukk Zimmerman deserves whats coming to him.....tough guy shooting some teenager, protecting his neighborhood from a skittles attack like a real badass

Cant wait till some black Fukk with nothing to lose in life takes care of business

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Say what you want but this Fukk Zimmerman deserves whats coming to him.....tough guy shooting some teenager, protecting his neighborhood from a skittles attack like a real badass

Cant wait till some black Fukk with nothing to lose in life takes care of business

Hopefully that happens, then some black fukk takes care of that black fukk, then some black fukk takes care of him....and so on.

Last edited by ngates815; 03-29-12 at 12:43 PM.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Hopefully that happens, then some black fukk takes care of that black fukk, then some black fukk takes care of him....and so on.

TheCentaur

I don't think ngates' statement means what you think it means MLD

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    I don't think ngates' statement means what you think it means MLD
    I know exactly what it means......I thought it was funny, I'm not some crazy black defender

Just don't like seeing bullies get away with shit (Zimmerman)

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

I'm just wondering do we submit to and obey police authority or are they racist and corrupt, not to be trusted?
    It depends...when NO info is being released "its a coverup and corruption" but when a positive comes out "they are police, authority figures" until evidence negative to the side leaks out then "they are a good ole boy network, only one of their own is trustworthy, the one who said we are right"

The you have "racist vigilante" assertions....but then these same accusers put a $10k bounty up from a self described racist organization....and where are all the cries for 'innocent until found guilty' now......this guy hasnt even been charged yet and they want him in the chair...but yet they routinely protest the death penalty of blacks who have been tried, convicted, appealed, reappealed, and delayed for murders screaming 'innocent'

TheCentaur

I know exactly what it means......I thought it was funny, I'm not some crazy black defender

Just don't like seeing bullies get away with shit (Zimmerman)
    oh ok

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    It depends...when NO info is being released "its a coverup and corruption" but when a positive comes out "they are police, authority figures" until evidence negative to the side leaks out then "they are a good ole boy network, only one of their own is trustworthy, the one who said we are right"

The you have "racist vigilante" assertions....but then these same accusers put a $10k bounty up from a self described racist organization....and where are all the cries for 'innocent until found guilty' now......this guy hasnt even been charged yet and they want him in the chair...but yet they routinely protest the death penalty of blacks who have been tried, convicted, appealed, reappealed, and delayed for murders screaming 'innocent'
    You make some good points but why do we have to group everything and every sitation as the blacks vs. the whites....Yeah some ignorant blacks do that but white people look just as bad when they turn it around and do the same

Sometimes blacks are guilty sometimes they are unfairly treated.....FACT

Each situation is different and unique......FACT

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

You make some good points but why do we have to group everything and every sitation as the blacks vs. the whites....Yeah some ignorant blacks do that but white people look just as bad when they turn it around and do the same

Sometimes blacks are guilty sometimes they are unfairly treated.....FACT

Each situation is different and unique......FACT

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

MLD and Gates - you're both right.

I'm simply saying that although it shouldnt be made into a race thing....it is always stoked by the usual suspects. Like I've posted before - end this stupid 'Hate Crime' law that only makes it worse. To me a violent crime is a violent crime..no ONE group should be given higher value in protection than another.

There are definitely bad cops out there who racial profile...on BOTH sides.

And sure whites do get treated more lenient in some cases but also get railroaded in others....it's automatically 'assumed' that if a victim is black...well it just HAD to be racially charged so let's label him an Aryan member and throw an extra 5 years on his sentence for the one punch he threw because of skin color. It's just ridiculous.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    MLD and Gates - you're both right.

I'm simply saying that although it shouldnt be made into a race thing....it is always stoked by the usual suspects. Like I've posted before - end this stupid 'Hate Crime' law that only makes it worse. To me a violent crime is a violent crime..no ONE group should be given higher value in protection than another.

There are definitely bad cops out there who racial profile...on BOTH sides.

And sure whites do get treated more lenient in some cases but also get railroaded in others....it's automatically 'assumed' that if a victim is black...well it just HAD to be racially charged so let's label him an Aryan member and throw an extra 5 years on his sentence for the one punch he threw because of skin color. It's just ridiculous.
    I agree here.....It's just that with this Zimmerman case I truly think "they" deserve this one and have a real case

I am not arguing for black people when I think Zimmerman deserves to be put on trial for murder, I'm just arguing by what I think is justice, regardless of skin color or anything else in this one case.....

The Sanford PD has a history of race problems as well

TheCentaur

Ok let me be honest about something that happened to me. I was coming home I think around midnight to 1 am one night and my headlights catch a black teen , probably Trayvon's age or a little older, walking around checking car doors.

He turns and faces me and gives one of those wide eyed "I'm a gangster so you better be scared looks". I pull up beside him, roll down the window and ask,"What do you think you're doing?" He says, "F*ck you man I don't answer to you!" I tell him "Get your ass out of my neighborhood right now and don't come back or I won't call the cops, I'll hang you from that tree over there." He shakes his head like he's been done wrong and the whole world is against him, but he left and hasn't been back as far as I know.

Should I not have done that?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Ok let me be honest about something that happened to me. I was coming home I think around midnight to 1 am one night and my headlights catch a black teen , probably Trayvon's age or a little older, walking around checking car doors.

He turns and faces me and gives one of those wide eyed "I'm a gangster so you better be scared looks". I pull up beside him, roll down the window and ask,"What do you think you're doing?" He says, "F*ck you man I don't answer to you!" I tell him "Get your ass out of my neighborhood right now and don't come back or I won't call the cops, I'll hang you from that tree over there." He shakes his head like he's been done wrong and the whole world is against him, but he left and hasn't been back as far as I know.

Should I not have done that?
    Thats fine man.....

Difference between you and Zimmerman is he went with a gun and basically started a fight (we will never know who attacked who) then fukkin killed the kid

All Zimmerman had to do was call the cops, or at worst do what you did.....stay in the car

Plus Trayvon was on the phone apparently and wasn't looking at cars or whatever to rob.....

TheCentaur

Thats fine man.....

Difference between you and Zimmerman is he went with a gun and basically started a fight (we will never know who attacked who) then fukkin killed the kid

All Zimmerman had to do was call the cops, or at worst do what you did.....stay in the car

Plus Trayvon was on the phone apparently and wasn't looking at cars or whatever to rob.....
    If it turns out this actually did go down during halftime of the NBA all star game like I'm reading it did it would lend support to the theory Trayvon was just out getting a snack.