BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Why did others on island cater to Thurston Howell 111 when his money was worthless?

Rich people in the USA better watch out.When the US dollar becomes worthless they won't be able to hire pool boys,carpet shampoo ers,maids,butlers etc.I can just hear the butler saying,shove it up your ass Lovey,go do it yourself.And guess who the Howel's will have to thank when that happens?Obama and Ben Bernanke.Oh gee whiz,I forgot,all the rich people and government retirees already are moving to the Caribbean to blow this popcorn stand.

ShawNee922
    A fool thinks himself to be wise ..
    ShawNee922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 817

You're delusional bruh!

Gold will never be worthless.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thurston Howell III was catered to because he was obviously the superior man on that island.

Everyone else were just mere Yale men compared to him.

PanamaBrad
    PanamaBrad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 395

They dreamed of hope and change, thus Thurston ruled!

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Quote Originally Posted by BrentCrude View Post
    Rich people in the USA better watch out.When the US dollar becomes worthless they won't be able to hire pool boys,carpet shampoo ers,maids,butlers etc.I can just hear the butler saying,shove it up your ass Lovey,go do it yourself.And guess who the Howel's will have to thank when that happens?Obama and Ben Bernanke.Oh gee whiz,I forgot,all the rich people and government retirees already are moving to the Caribbean to blow this popcorn stand.
    Keep talking, Gilligan.....