Puppy
    2015 -110
    Puppy's Avatar Become A Pro!

might go to walmart and steal beer

yep. cant buy beer past 12:00 am. i feel that is fascist yep. whats the deal with that law homie

my plan is to buy some granola bars for $3 and then dart past the elderly dude who might ask for my receipt. granted im a bit overweight but i was a good hs sprinter so if i park at least 200m away then i can get a good jump on them and pull-away the last 50meters so they cant track me. goal: 12 pack bud ice!!!!!!!!!

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Just steal it from the bums outside.

Puppy
    2015 -110

moses im talking cold, fresh beer. not some skunked shit they might have

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good plan. Do it!

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wear a kitty kat disguise for the cameras pup

Puppy
    2015 -110

i am clearly above the law. might really do this

mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

Puppy can't you just stick your head in the fridge there and slam a few brews..or throw em in your shopping cart and walk around the store shopping and just chug em?

Puppy
    2015 -110

Quote Originally Posted by mh217 View Post
    Puppy can't you just stick your head in the fridge there and slam a few brews..or throw em in your shopping cart and walk around the store shopping and just chug em?
    lol i know dude i would have to be a fkn warrior and carry them thru the parking lot jerome bettis style. also risking a dwi. must make the right call but im craving another couple of beers bro

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

When I younger and worked overnights at grocery store we used to have beer snatch and grab theft all the time... Not much you could about it unless you wanted to wrestle around with someone over a case a beer and if you called the cops they would show up 20 minutes later... As long as stayed away from somewhere like Walmart where they have a bunch of employees or got unlucky with the cops being near by you odds of getting caught are pretty low...

Puppy
    2015 -110

at 11:25 i knew that i needed a few more beers and i blew it. tough decisions coming. who knows. either way its my last criminal act before i devout my life to Christ my lord. savior and best friend

Puppy
    2015 -110

im so uncool. miracle im still alicve

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

puppy shut up and give me those points.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Puppy start smoking weed pal...No joke it would probably help you alot

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

the wal mart nearest to me has done a serious amount of demographics homework... during the day, they have redneck undercover set up...(white guys dressed in tank tops, torn jeans, workboots etc) and during the night they have thug undercover... (black dudes wearing saggers, chains etc..) their office is right inside the entrance...i guess thats where all the surveillance shit is set up, but they walk around with baskets and shit...like i said, they have done their homework and know who comes in when and what to look for...oh, always a cop car parked out front after dark too...

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

I worked at target for a few years. Assets protection quota was 25 apprehentions a month. A apprehention was a felony theft( theft over 400). So if you stole something for $250 they would burn a dvd of you doing it and profile you. All thiefs will steal again. Youll cross 400 and they will get you. They had 3-4 undercovers at all time shopping around and would relay information to person in camera room. Security up front would profile all entering and recognize people already profiled. Assets protection is serious business to some companies. Our AP team apprehended over 300,000 of stolen items one year. Dont act like they wont wait for you outside. When a apprehention was going to take place they would lock down the bathrooms. With most companies apprehending the merchandise isnt worth the liability. For instance if you were to enter the bathroom with stolen merchandise. When you walk out there is no way to tell if you still have it( unless physically viewable). At this point theyll let you walk free. If they apprehend you with no merchandise its a serious lawsuit. If you can make it to the bathroom your home free. If bathroom is closed put merchandise back and try another day. When you try to leave there will be 2-3 in uniformwaiting for you outside. Check entrance, if security is no longer there, they are waiting outside.

If you need Any other tips let me know
    Last edited by UntilTheNDofTimE; 03-29-12 at 12:52 AM.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Puppy stop being a fukkin amateur and go steal a Vat.

Never pay more tham a buck a litre for spirits again :-)

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by UntilTheNDofTimE View Post
    I worked at target for a few years. Assets protection quota was 25 apprehentions a month. A apprehention was a felony theft( theft over 400). So if you stole something for $250 they would burn a dvd of you doing it and profile you. All thiefs will steal again. Youll cross 400 and they will get you. They had 3-4 undercovers at all time shopping around and would relay information to person in camera room. Security up front would profile all entering and recognize people already profiled. Assets protection is serious business to some companies. Our AP team apprehended over 300,000 of stolen items one year. Dont act like they wont wait for you outside. When a apprehention was going to take place they would lock down the bathrooms. With most companies apprehending the merchandise isnt worth the liability. For instance if you were to enter the bathroom with stolen merchandise. When you walk out there is no way to tell if you still have it( unless physically viewable). At this point theyll let you walk free. If they apprehend you with no merchandise its a serious lawsuit. If you can make it to the bathroom your home free. If bathroom is closed put merchandise back and try another day. When you try to leave there will be 2-3 in uniformwaiting for you outside. Check entrance, if security is no longer there, they are waiting outside.

If you need Any other tips let me know
    I'm not proud of this, but when I was 16 I was working at a retail store and would sell $200-$300 items to my friends for $20 or $30.

Scan the item, enter in price check reduction, hit enter, bam. Get $100 from them later. Business was good.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15015

You American have no idea how good you have it, when it comes to this.
    Do you have any idea what it would be like to buy beer at WALMART?
    Not in Canada!
    and at this time of night, my god.
    I have to drive an hour just to reach Upper State N.Y.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

This is crazy!

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

lol bud ice, at least steal something tasty!!!!

UntilTheNDofTimE

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    I'm not proud of this, but when I was 16 I was working at a retail store and would sell $200-$300 items to my friends for $20 or $30.

Scan the item, enter in price check reduction, hit enter, bam. Get $100 from them later. Business was good.
    To eliminate this modern retailers have price reductions of more than 10% have to get management approval. However you could simply forget to scan the item.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by UntilTheNDofTimE View Post
    To eliminate this modern retailers have price reductions of more than 10% have to get management approval. However you could simply forget to scan the item.
    I was told that about the 10%... but I swear... Xbox consoles I would take down from 200 to 30 and it didn't require any approval.

UntilTheNDofTimE

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    I was told that about the 10%... but I swear... Xbox consoles I would take down from 200 to 30 and it didn't require any approval.
    Guess it depends on the store. If you were to so much open the register when a sale wasnt pending your manager would no. They had a pda that would alert them of a drawer being opened or a item being discounted over 10%. guess stores think all employees are thieves. My store was locked down pretty tight. I was there 3 years and about 10 cashiers were fired/arresting for stealing out tray/giving discounts. It was handled the same way as a customer stealing. Theyd note the theft and wait for it to exlipse the 400 mark.

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

puppy behave don't fuk your young life up , why don't you somethingfun like suk on a pretty young thing female

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19224

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    You American have no idea how good you have it, when it comes to this.
    Do you have any idea what it would be like to buy beer at WALMART?
    Not in Canada!
    and at this time of night, my god.
    I have to drive an hour just to reach Upper State N.Y.
    What's it like in Canada?