mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

if you start a fist fight and start losing you can't just decide to use "self-defense" with a gun, can you? not sure on the rule about this. but you are "defending yourself" once you're getting your ass kicked. any legal people here?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    if you start a fist fight and start losing you can't just decide to use "self-defense" with a gun, can you? not sure on the rule about this. but you are "defending yourself" once you're getting your ass kicked. any legal people here?

None of us have an answer for that question, and anybody that tries answering is just saying how they feel.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    None of us have an answer for that question, and anybody that tries answering is just saying how they feel.
    thankfully the court can answer that question because of one key fact

"if you start a fist fight..."

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    thankfully the court can answer that question because of one key fact

"if you start a fist fight..."

Well there is no video of exactly how it happened, and Trayvon can't tell his side, so...Just because I follow someone and ask what they are doing, doesn't mean they can just hit me, and that's what Zimmerman said happened...Like I said no video of what happened and Trayvon can't tell his side.

The job of a neighborhood watch is to question suspicious things, that's what Zimmerman was doing, and he said the kid punched him...Now I know you don't believe that's how things went down, but...

I doubt that's the way things went down, but only 1 side can be told, and I'm not gonna hang a mexican because of that.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Just another bit of 'reasonable doubt' for Zimmerman's camp if it ever goes to trial...
    Attached Images  

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

good for them but would medics allow a wound like that to remain open? Im just asking. This is good evidence for the defense

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    good for them but would medics allow a wound like that to remain open? Im just asking. This is good evidence for the defense
    Actually yes....basic treatment on scene and then sent to either the jail for stitches or sometimes to a hospital. If they stop the bleeding on scene the priority is to get a shooter/suspect to the jail and processed so questioning can really begin...not to stand around and wait for stitches which are done back at the county facility. This helps keep the time short for him to plan a story and it also limits people coming in to trample on/contaminate the scene where it took place.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Horrible photoshop job. Watch the video.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Horrible photoshop job. Watch the video.
    When he moves toward the trunk of the police car on his way into the station you can see the mark/discoloration. Too grainy to determine what it is though.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    When he moves toward the trunk of the police car on his way into the station you can see the mark/discoloration. Too grainy to determine what it is though.
    at one point one officer also stands him around and looks up to check out his head....another officer took a pic of it with his cell phone too for evidence or whatever reason.

MSNBC said today about Zimmerman's dad speaking out about the hatred toward his son being uncalled for, the Black Panthers, NAACP, Pusssy Ass Cracker shirts etc that now daddy Zimmerman must be a racist too....."This calls into question his views on black people...I think we need to look into his past"

They then proceeded to say "well of course this man is going to say his son's side...he is his father so its not credible...and he was not there" the next segment is with Trayvons father and they ask him for his 'objective view' of the facts that night to which he was not there either...but just look over that little flaw.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Im going to be honest when i first saw the video I saw a little mark when i saw the video. I thought it was the lighting, but i dont think his nose is broken though

First 123