milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

sbr can we have a RELIGION subforum for smoke and illini?

that way smoke and illini could hang out and post their flippant offensive comments 1000 times/day

and please don't say "put them on ignore if you don't like it"

“You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain.” (Exodus 20:7 ESV)

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Name:  images.jpeg
Views: 181
Size:  3.8 KB

hando had some sick tats.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Don't mess with hando. Guarantee 90% of the squares here have never heard of the movie.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

milwaukee mike

ngates that movie was 1992, most of sbr posters were in diapers at that time

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    ngates that movie was 1992, most of sbr posters were in diapers at that time

IF their parents were any good, they would be shown that movie from the age of 8 on to 16 at least twice a year.

I was 9 i believe in 1992 and my parents took me to see that movie at the drive-in...the same night my little brother was conceived. Was an evening I'll never forget.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

unreal.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Yeah I'm not sure where that's coming from with those two. One was banned for awhile and was allowed back and the other is repeating himself so much no one can follow what's going on any more. But now they've both found God? Who knows. Hopefully they clue in that Players Talk and the sports subforums are for gambling and sports related talk and all unrelated threads/posts will be diverted to the Saloon and/or the PZ. Many other people practising different religions or none at all. No need to hijack threads with that constantly. Surprised Illini is doing that actually considering some of the comments he's made in the past. I'm sure it'll all work itself out now
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: flyingillini, and Smoke

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Yeah I'm not sure where that's coming from with those two. One was banned for awhile and was allowed back and the other is repeating himself so much no one can follow what's going on any more. But now they've both found God? Who knows. Hopefully they clue in that Players Talk and the sports subforums are for gambling and sports related talk and all unrelated threads/posts will be diverted to the Saloon and/or the PZ. Many other people practising different religions or none at all. No need to hijack threads with that constantly. Surprised Illini is doing that actually considering some of the comments he's made in the past. I'm sure it'll all work itself out now
    couldn't have said it better myself

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

God's disciples will be tested.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

There's way more racism and anti jew talk than two guys talking about jesus..

And this is coming from a practicing Catholic.

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Points Awarded:

manny24 gave sickler 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Shari is doing an excellent job and must be respected as the #2 Female mod in Forum history now! Baruch HaShem! Have a wonderful day and keep up the good work!

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post

Big Sureno, Catholicism is really the only way to live your life. If you don't follow the Catholic beliefs you will pay and pay dearly. You know what I am talking about. Being a Catholic is the only way one should live, at least in my eyes. Religion is a big part of my life and the Catholic Church took me in during my time of need. St. Bruno in Whittier and Pastor Cooley really helped me out, I will forever be in debt to St. Bruno!

dzzznutz
    dzzznutz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

and forgive those who trespass against us and lead us NOT, quote the raven evermore

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Illini tries to make the most shocking, inappropriate posts he can come up with. All in the hope that this will garner him a few replies. Hence all the drug references & obscene biblical comments.

His school of thought is that even though he may be a nobody in real life, and least he can pretend to be a somebody in his "alternate" online life.

It's really sad to see someone so beaten down by life.
    Points Awarded:

wtf gave opie1988 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

I cannot fukkin stand Illini. Everytime i come across one of his senseless posts i want to punch him right in his fukkin jew head.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: wtf

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Illini tries to make the most shocking, inappropriate posts he can come up with. All in the hope that this will garner him a few replies. Hence all the drug references & obscene biblical comments.

His school of thought is that even though he may be a nobody in real life, and least he can pretend to be a somebody in his "alternate" online life.

It's really sad to see someone so beaten down by life.
    illini is actually a really nice guy in person. i think he is being paid by powerful jewish lobbyists to promote homosexuality and bash christianity, which are two main parts of their agenda.

that is the only logical explanation.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

smoke just rides Illini's dikk. pretty sure he thinks its funny, but its just flat out annoying.

Im sure Illini is a nice guy in person, but his posts are straight bullshit. I dont even get the religious bashing, its over my head. Wouldnt care anyway, NOTHING offends me. I just get tired of seeing the same shit in every good thread I read.

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by griz View Post
    smoke just rides Illini's dikk. pretty sure he thinks its funny, but its just flat out annoying.

Im sure Illini is a nice guy in person, but his posts are straight bullshit. I dont even get the religious bashing, its over my head. Wouldnt care anyway, NOTHING offends me. I just get tired of seeing the same shit in every good thread I read.
    this.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

To make sure I'm not confused, Illini is a Jewish guy who preaches Catholicism?

Sounds like Sandusky 2.0.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: opie1988

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

shari before i saw romper stomper i did not know there was such a large population of asian folks in your country...pretty violent show really...i suppose it's human nature to form gangs and prey on the weak...my squaw says it happens at her office all the time.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Shari why so mean today?

Jesus Christ died on the cross for you

You must repent for your sins at once

Judgement day is coming

alex_DC
    alex_DC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ace of Spades will cure them both, he likes helping jews

Dax
    Formerly known as the Linesman!
    Dax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Shari why so mean today?

Judgement day is coming
    Jesus Christ died for all of us. Smoke, we must never forget, without Christ, we as humans are nothing. We are nothing without Christ and if you do not accept him into your life, you will pay and pay dearly. Christ is in your heart, always!

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

known fact illini is a piece of filth punk cane brain, 100% sure

he is not a nice guy

him and smoke think they are so fukin clever with their Jesus gibes , their filthy jew faces must smerk when the gentiles fall for their trash posts

they are so pissed off they killed Jesus, now they sit around waiting for him to arrive, too bad jew boys he came already

why dont you both move to jew land and you can all revel in your own filth, and rip each other off

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

The devil is the Jews lord and savior no reason to pay them attention

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    known fact illini is a piece of filth punk cane brain, 100% sure

he is not a nice guy

him and smoke think they are so fukin clever with their Jesus gibes , their filthy jew faces must smerk when the gentiles fall for their trash posts

they are so pissed off they killed Jesus, now they sit around waiting for him to arrive, too bad jew boys he came already

why dont you both move to jew land and you can all revel in your own filth, and rip each other off

Jesus died for you, just remember that. Jesus Christ is all a man has.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post

Mayan hit the nail on the head just like the nails that went through Jesus.. All these racist and anti jew threads are OK and allowed to stay in PT yet 2 guys spreading the good word of our lord Jesus Christ isn't allowed. Read the bible verses they apply to everything in life including gambling. I will continue to spread the word's of Jesus. Nail me to the cross if you wish

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    shari before i saw romper stomper i did not know there was such a large population of asian folks in your country...pretty violent show really...i suppose it's human nature to form gangs and prey on the weak...my squaw says it happens at her office all the time.
    A LOT of Asians here which is awesome. I never would've guessed it before moving here but it makes sense when you think about it. Some of the best things about living here - getting to travel to Asia for so cheap, making so many awesome Asian friends and finally eating real Asian food. Romper Stomper is too scary for me to watch all the way through.

Shari why so mean today?

Judgement day is coming
    Not being mean! Just not sure how you go from one extreme to another. Nothing wrong with it but when people are talking about baseball or whatever, it's not really the place to post Bible verses. Just like they wouldn't want to hear me spouting potty training tips xo

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Shari why so mean today?

Judgement day is coming
    Smokey PROVE IT. If u can't then stop giving out uninformed opinions.

And Illini, ur a nice guy but quit with bible bashing Mormon 2.0 pal.

milwaukee mike

shari is it ok for me not to be potty trained at 38 years old?

i live in milwaukee so just doing my business on the ground isn't exactly hurting a beautiful environment

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

this Smoke kid is trying to be funny, but nobody seems to find this kid funny. Kid should be out picking up trash in his arm-pit of the nation city.

12 Last