8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

Here's a better question: why is the first word of the article you pasted 'outrage?

8ArIvd5

Kinger makes a good point. How many of those rape charges are consensual?

And another thing: I know quite a few white guys who have banged an under-aged broad but their parents didn't care cause the guy was white. Same parents cared when the guy wasn't and threatened to press charges.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by 8ArIvd5 View Post

And another thing: I know quite a few white guys who have banged an under-aged broad but their parents didn't care cause the guy was white. Same parents cared when the guy wasn't and threatened to press charges.
    The point is, blacks commit violent crimes anywhere from 6-10 times more likely than whites depending on what stats you want to believe.

Should we really be proud of them that they don't commit molestation 10 times more often than whites? The stats seem to show it is nearly twice as often, so yes, they aren't as bad in that department as they are in violent crimes... but still... its like patting a criminal on the back for only committing 2 crimes instead of 10.

Vol_Bengal
    Vol_Bengal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd View Post
    If I had a Father, he would look like Trevor Dooley. - Obama
    Well done! I like it. I still want to hear Obama back pedal when he sees the thug'd up current photos of Trayvon... see if he still says "if I had a son he'd look like Trayvon"!!!

Again, bravo!

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post

You're embarrassing yourself here pal.

In a hypothetical scenario with 1000 residents in City X, 900 whites and 100 blacks, if there were 50 crimes committed by black people and 50 crimes were committed by white people, you would ignore the population disparity and just state that John Q black and John Q white are equally as likely to commit a crime when that isn't true. The truth is, John Q black is 9 times more likely to commit a crime.
    Pick - you're trying to bring simple math up with with a mexican... that is your first mistake. They understand gardening and roofing...

not math.

ncat12
    ncat12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Quote Originally Posted by mighty maron View Post
    "James intervened......"

None of his business...his smart quip about no sign skateboarding got him killed. In hindsight he might have kept his mouth shut on a subject that he was not involved in. GG
    not only is (imo) your statement one of ignorance I have to question if you have any intellect at all...."none of his bussines"...really? gurantee your statement would change if someone was yelling at one of your love ones , for something as innocent as skateboarding....you have definetly showed that there ARE 'losers on SBR' as you post in your advatar

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Whenever anyone dies, there is usually an angelic face on the program, so i think this is just following tradition

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by Vol_Bengal View Post
    Well done! I like it. I still want to hear Obama back pedal when he sees the thug'd up current photos of Trayvon... see if he still says "if I had a son he'd look like Trayvon"!!!

Again, bravo!

Pick - you're trying to bring simple math up with with a mexican... that is your first mistake. They understand gardening and roofing...

not math.
    Motherfukker you're not asian.

I know you comprehend simple math tho.

Like this example:

1 lil boy+ 2 lil boys= 3 lil boys.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11642

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    So the media doesnt care about whites getting murdered by blacks, but when a lil white child goes missing all hell breaks loose. A lil brown kid goes missing and nobody gives a shit.. Oh i see the double stantard alright.
    You can trace double standards to the basics.

White culture does not admire a pimp.

Black culture worships the pimp.

White kids may not stand around on a corner of his white neighborhood and deal drugs because the neighbors are not having it.

Black kids may not stand around on a corner of his black neighborhood and deal drugs until he shoots down the Trayvon who got there first. The neighbors are not only having it, but they're mad at the police who might give Trayvon grief for dealing.

Mexican kids are portly.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

yes all those meth labs in the US are operated by blacks.

Angelic whites dont do shit.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Ur out of ur f*cking mind. Where are you from, The Ozarks in the mid 1800's?

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Yes black or minorities in general do commit alot of crime, but White people by far commits the most hideous crimes in the history of this country by far. Jefferey Dahmer, Ted Bundy to name a few, are pure white psycho's. And we have quite few sociopaths like these in the military disguising themselves as patriotic soldiers. Most child molestor's are white by the way

When comparing inhuman criminals act, White people hands down are flat out more grotesque and sick in the head. Although white people are pretty clever with their inside stock trading, ponzi scheme's, and white collar crimes, so I give them alittle credit for that.

wikkidinsane

cant bring a basketball to a gun fight!

damn was i too early...

im going to check out the detaild if this case and cast down my e-judgement with an iron fist!

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Yes black or minorities in general do commit alot of crime, but White people by far commits the most hideous crimes in the history of this country by far. Jefferey Dahmer, Ted Bundy to name a few, are pure white psycho's. And we have quite few sociopaths like these in the military disguising themselves as patriotic soldiers. Most child molestor's are white by the way

When comparing inhuman criminals act, White people hands down are flat out more grotesque and sick in the head. Although white people are pretty clever with their inside stock trading, ponzi scheme's, and white collar crimes, so I give them alittle credit for that.
    Yep exactly why we are screwed as a nation a bunch of ponzi scheming hoes. They steal billions on top of billions, then we have a catastrophe and when poor people in New ORleans whrn Katrina was going on steal goods and tvs that are going to be damaged anyways --- they get shot

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14697

With all the haters on this site I am having trouble understanding why there are so many racists & bigots.
    Hating someone cause of the colour of their skin is rediculous when all you have to do is take 15-20 mins to get to know them, then hate them for legitimate reasons. There are members here who hate people for their picks or their opinions or the way they conduct themelves daily or even because of their avatar. When members feel they can justify their hatred for these meager things it's no surprise that they feel justified for hating someone because of their race.

Conclusion: I will be fading these members picks simply based on the fact that they are red necked racists. Nothing to do with sports I am just going to display my ignorance & assume that when you are an undereducated ignoramus, I can make money fading your sports picks!

Here is the list of imbecilic bigots that I will be fading from now on:
    Volient Bengal
    baskets
    PickWinnerAllDay
    Extra Innings
    MCPicks (you post editing fool)
    WTFag
    BigdaddyQueerHomo
    a4u2fear "not"
    Mighty Moron
    DorksideMajick
    itchydickle
    TrailerPark child

i will be updating how badly these losers are doing on Monday.

Congrats to Brooks who actually posted, what I consider his 1st legit thread!
    And sweethook, I have no idea what you are trying to type most of the time I can only hope you were on the right side of this debate.

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Race is big business

And racism is alive and well says the black president

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by statnerds View Post
    Race is big business

And racism is alive and well says the black president
    I dont understand what you mean by this?

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Good Idea Jay Vegas "420"

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    With all the haters on this site I am having trouble understanding why there are so many racists & bigots.
    Hating someone cause of the colour of their skin is rediculous when all you have to do is take 15-20 mins to get to know them, then hate them for legitimate reasons. There are members here who hate people for their picks or their opinions or the way they conduct themelves daily or even because of their avatar. When members feel they can justify their hatred for these meager things it's no surprise that they feel justified for hating someone because of their race.

Conclusion: I will be fading these members picks simply based on the fact that they are red necked racists. Nothing to do with sports I am just going to display my ignorance & assume that when you are an undereducated ignoramus, I can make money fading your sports picks!

Here is the list of imbecilic bigots that I will be fading from now on:
    Volient Bengal
    baskets
    PickWinnerAllDay
    Extra Innings
    MCPicks (you post editing fool)
    WTFag
    BigdaddyQueerHomo
    a4u2fear "not"
    Mighty Moron
    DorksideMajick
    itchydickle
    TrailerPark child

i will be updating how badly these losers are doing on Monday.

Congrats to Brooks who actually posted, what I consider his 1st legit thread!
    And sweethook, I have no idea what you are trying to type most of the time I can only hope you were on the right side of this debate.
    You aren't a racist for being aware of the differences in races. You just aren't.

If someone has a gun to my head and tells me they will shoot me if someone doesn't answer a math question correctly, guess what? I'm going to hope the Asian is the one asked the question. As a gambler, to ignore statistics is dumb.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

When people like you are the ones deciding what those differences are, I'd rather leave those decisions to someone else. Someone who isn't in denial of being a racist.
    You're worse than some of these typical red-necked bigots because at least they are aware & in some cases quite proud of being racists.
    Youre a bigot & you don't even know it.
    Unless you're just having fun with us.
    You are kinda joking when you post those slurs right?

Youre funny

PickWinnerAllDay

When people like you are the ones deciding what those differences are, I'd rather leave those decisions to someone else. Someone who isn't in denial of being a racist.
    You're worse than some of these typical red-necked bigots because at least they are aware & in some cases quite proud of being racists.
    Youre a bigot & you don't even know it.
    Unless you're just having fun with us.
    You are kinda joking when you post those slurs right?

Youre funny
    Please... I'm not the least bit racist. Separated for socio-economic issues, there is no difference between races. But that isn't the case when you have to walk on the south side of Chicago, is it?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

The 1st part of this makes a valid point.
    The rest is funny but, doesnt have anything to do with what we are talking about here.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LASd0kDBSQ

This guy is a Republican too!

PickWinnerAllDay

The 1st part of this makes a valid point.
    The rest is funny but, doesnt have anything to do with what we are talking about here.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LASd0kDBSQ

This guy is a Republican too!
    Stephen Colbert is a Republican?

Colbert is only a republican sarcastically to make his jokes easier to lead into. I could have sworn everyone with a brain could have realized that.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Stephen Colbert is a Republican?

Colbert is only a republican sarcastically to make his jokes easier to lead into. I could have sworn everyone with a brain could have realized that.
    Oh thanx for that.
    I get why he is on the Comedy Network now.
    It's a good thing members that have a brain like you are here to clear these things up for me!

8ArIvd5

The point is, blacks commit violent crimes anywhere from 6-10 times more likely than whites depending on what stats you want to believe.

Should we really be proud of them that they don't commit molestation 10 times more often than whites? The stats seem to show it is nearly twice as often, so yes, they aren't as bad in that department as they are in violent crimes... but still... its like patting a criminal on the back for only committing 2 crimes instead of 10.
    They're prosecuted more, but that doesn't mean they commit them more.

PickWinnerAllDay

They're prosecuted more, but that doesn't mean they commit them more.
    Yeah I"m sure racial bias leads to an 800% increase in crimes.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

That sounds like a prediction.
    I think we can all agree that you leave a lot to be desired when it comes to
    predictions.

RunningMan7
    Update your status
    RunningMan7's Avatar Become A Pro!

The difference between this case and the Zimmerman case is Zimmerman was automatically treated as justified even though one of the cops on the scene doubted his story. In this case, the black guy and his lawyer are using the same rationale. But the outrage is based on how the cops and prosecutors have treated the zimmerman case from the beginning.

8ArIvd5

Yeah I"m sure racial bias leads to an 800% increase in crimes.
    Yeah, what was I thinking? Must be my naivete...

First 1234