itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Well that's just not reality. I'm not necessarily talking about a situation where one is determined to kill. I don't necessarily think Zimmerman was determined to kill. If he didn't have a gun I'm pretty confident that nobody would have been killed that night. Same goes for this other playground scenario. Guns bring everything to whole other level. I still come back to seeing no reason for ordinary citizens walking around to be packing. More harm than good.
    The reason ordinary citizens can walk around is because we are in a free nation founded on that dumb old Constitution thing that says we can carry them Once you are convicted of a felony or violent crime....you lose the option.

And who is to say Trayvon wouldnt have killed Zimmerman by bashing his skull in the concrete? Nobody can say for certain.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Go figure. And Spike Lee Tweeted an address to his followers he thought was Zimmerman's address. A $10k bounty put on his head...and on and on and on. For people who want 'justice' and are always decrying innocent until proven guilty....

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Al Sharpton just opened his show by whining that it's not fair to publicize Trayvon's past....it ONLY matters about what happened that night and not what happened just weeks ago....after Sharprton has spent a week + characterizing Zimmerman as a violent racist hellbent on being a vigilante....from misdemeanor arrest 7 years ago

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

more brothas in the news ! love these animals

Why were they free to gun down innocent five-year-old? Gangsters guilty of drive-by shooting could have been behind bars on the night of the attack

• Youngster was caught in crossfire of a 'tit-for-tat' gang feud
    • Victim Thusha Kamaleswaran had dreamed of becoming a dancer
    • Instead she will have to wear a brace and leg splints permanently
    • Mother's agony as shooting of five-year-old is shown to court

By LEON WATSON and CHRIS GREENWOOD
    UPDATED: 13:46 GMT, 27 March 2012

Three members of a notorious street gang jailed for the shooting of a five-year-old-girl could have been behind bars on the night of the attack, it has emerged.Thusha Kamaleswaran was left paralysed by a bullet fired by 21-year-old Nathaniel Grant as she danced in a grocery store aisle in front of her parents.Grant and his accomplices Anthony McCalla, 20, and Kazeem Kolawole, 19, last night faced long jail sentences after a jury at the Old Bailey unanimously convicted them of causing grievous bodily harm.Scroll down for video (Warning: Distressing footage)

Harrowing: CCTV from inside Stockwell Food and Wine shows lying on the floor having been shot in the chest

Guilty: Nathaniel Grant, 21

Guilty: Kazeem Kolawole, 19

Guilty: Anthony McCalla, 20

But in an appalling indictment of Britain’s soft justice it can now be revealed that the three men could - and perhaps should - already have been locked up.
    ■ Gunman Grant, known as ‘Killa Buzz’, was cleared of an almost identical gangland murder and released from prison just weeks earlier;
    ■ Sidekick McCalla was on bail over a vicious bus brawl and probation staff considered recalling him to prison hours before Thusha was shot;
    ■ Enforcer Kolawole had recently been spared prison for beating a schoolgirl and was wearing an electronic tag while on bail for carrying a knife.The three thugs were key members of the Gas Gang, fast emerging as one of London’s most dangerous criminal outfits.Police seemed powerless to intervene in a spiral of up to 20 tit-for-tat attacks in the preceding weeks.The gang was responsible for four out of five violent crimes in the area around Brixton that they claimed as their own.When little Thusha was gunned down while visiting her uncle’s grocery shop on March 29 last year her plight shocked the nation.
    But for members of the Gas Gang, short for Guns and Shanks (knives) it was business as usual.
    CCTV footage of the gunmen showing the moment one of the men lifts his hand and fires into the store

Supporters gathered outside the shop to jeer the emergency services. As paramedics fought to save her, one even asked a policeman why they were bothering as the victim was 'just a Paki'.
    Moments after dancing in the aisle of her uncle’s shop, young Thusha was left lying sprawled on the shop’s floor.The five-year-old was left helpless and dying on the floor of the grocery shop after a .22 round pierced her chest.Moments earlier she could be seen in her bright red coat and pink skirt playing cheerfully with her 12-year-old brother and three-year-old sister. The whole incident lasted just 50 seconds.She was ready to go home after a long day in which her hard-working parents drove her across London to wish her uncle a happy birthday. Security cameras installed because of the constant threat of armed robbery captured the moment that would change her life for ever.Senior barristers said the graphic CCTV footage of the moment she was shot contained some of the most heart-breaking evidence ever seen in a British courtroom.Thusha's mother Sharmila Kamaleswaran broke down in tears and was comforted by her husband as she saw it for the first time at the start of the Old Bailey trial.But she bravely told police the footage should be released to reveal the full horror of the crime.Roshan Selvakumar, 35, who lived upstairs and was buying groceries, was hit in the face by the second shot, but miraculously escaped seriou

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1qQPkHytn

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

You notice how reverand al didnt ask the martins scumbag attorney why his clients are already making arrangements to profit off their sons death with the patents, the parents are pure filth.
    Last edited by MC PICKS; 03-28-12 at 07:15 AM.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Dude with gun was walking away but the young white guy wanted to be tough

But when questioned by prosecutor Stephen Udagawa, the witnesses persisted in labeling Dooley the aggressor.

They said James never tried to punch or choke Dooley. They said he only went for the gun. "There were no threats, no fists," Michelle Whitt said.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/...alrico/1206308

A big no-no. Never reach for a man's gun. This guy should NOT be charged.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Whenever black people realize they are the biggest detriment to their own race is the day things might actually get better for them. That is pretty much true of any 'downtrodden' group.

Black guy ends up in jail and blames it on his father abandoning him and his mother not being around. Then he knocks up 15 women and bolts. Pass the blame on to whitey.

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

lets blame nancy grace, she is the one who started this stupidity of hang em before the facts are heard.

Sure there is a 911 tape but it is hard to tell who is doing what or saying what.

The guy should have stopped, when the cops 911 person told him to, maybe he did we dont know for sure. Since he wasnt arrested I have to assume he had signs of getting the shit kicked out of him. No photos so we cant tell. But this thing has snowballed completely out of control.

it was a month ago, should have been losing it and getting all this going the next day or day after. But it took awhile for the media whores and camera gluttons to get mobilized to really get their spin thrown on it. thats why I say it is the typical brainwashing that goes on. it isnt always just black people either just happens to be that this time. But basically any segment of a group who has been wronged that is on the lower end of the education scale that they can really get lathered up.

Saw some black panther guy offering a million bucks bounty on this guy. Why wasnt he arrested?

What will happen is they'll find him he get killed and then they fry the black guys that did it, probably making it even worse.

Thing is had this kid been carrying stolen items or something instead of just being out casing joints the guy that killed him would be a hero. Timing is everything I suppose.

Its pretty obvious what happened here though. Kid was being followed, he got tired of it, turned around and asked the guy what his problem was. Guy probably accused him of being a thief and called him some choice names, then there was shouting, more than likely some pushing the guy got decked, the kid jumped on him and started wailing away the guy pulled a gun and shot him. if he hadnt had the gun he would more than likely be the dead one here. So six of one half a dozen of the other I guess. But had he been killed I doubt the Cubans or whatever he was would be rallying and acting like a bunch of fools because of it.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Pretty sad when blacks do crime all the e-racists jump on all blacks.

But when Sandusky rapes lil kids?? No one says a peep about race..

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Another Florida "stand your ground" case.......this time white man shot by black man. Dumbfukk brought his gun to a basketball court......for what purpose?

Click on below link for video of more details.

Where is Jesse, where is Al, where are the marches being held for this father who was shot dead in front of his 8 year old daughter? No verdict has been reached in this case.

Valrico, FL (CNN/WFLA/WTFS/WTSP) - Outrage over last month's shooting death of an unarmed teen in Florida has put a new focus on the state's "Stand Your Ground" law. The widow of a man shot dead in front of his daughter, says it is a free pass for murder.When David James, an Iraq War veteran, escaped combat in the Middle East unscathed, his wife Kanina breathed a sigh of relief."I would worry about him but I thought he'd be safe here," she said.Kanina was wrong; and now wants to know why Trevor Dooley, a 71-year-old retired bus driver, shot her husband in broad daylight, right front of their eight-year-old daughter. Dooley claims it was self defense. Kanina James calls it murder."What person brings a gun to a park when there's children? I mean, he killed my husband. He could've just talked to him," James said.Whether or not Trevor Dooley fired in self-defense is at the heart of this case. Also central to the story is Dooley's defense-Florida's "Stand Your Ground" law-which allows a person to stand their ground and use deadly force if they fear someone could seriously harm them.Here's what witnesses said happened on that September Sunday in 2010. Forty-one-year-old David James was playing basketball with his daughter when witnesses said Dooley, who lived right across the street, started yelling at a teenager who was skateboarding, to get off the court. That's when witnesses said James intervened.James yelled back to Dooley, asking him to show where any sign said no skateboarding. Dooley then crossed the street to the park to confront James.A tennis player at the park, Michael Whitt, testified things turned ugly when Dooley reached for his waistband. Whitt said James then lunged at Dooley. The two men struggled on the ground before James was shot once through the heart. On the 911 call, Whitt is heard trying to help.Dooley tells a different story; one that contradicts witness statements. Dooley told authorities when he took the gun out of his right front pocket James saw the weapon and knocked him to the ground. At a hearing to get the charges dismissed, Dooley testified, "he was choking me to death."Dooley's lawyer said his client turned to walk away towards home and that James was the aggressor. He said Dooley did show a gun, but did not use it until he felt his life was threatened. He said charges against his client should be dropped given the Stand Your Ground law.Kanina James said her husband of 13 years had never been aggressive, that he was a gentle family man. She believes he was trying to protect himself and their daughter, Danielle, after he saw Dooley pull a gun."He loved Danielle so much, that breaks my heart, that Trevor Dooley took my daughter's best friend away from her; she'll never have her daddy," Kanina James said.Danielle's testimony about how and why the situation turned violent is key in a case that hinges on self-defense. Danielle, now 10, recalled how her father asked Dooley where the signs were that said "no skateboarding" on the court."My dad got on top of him, so he could keep him down so he could get the answer," the young girl said."Where were your dad's hands?" prosecutors asked."On his arms.""On the man's arms?""Yeah," she said.Danielle then recalled her father's last moments."I think the guy pulled out the gun then," she said."Did you hear anything?" said prosecutors."Yeah.""What did you hear?""Like when it shot?" Danielle said."You heard a gunshot," said prosecutors."Yeah."Did your dad say anything then?""Yeah.""What did he say?" said prosecutors."Call the ambulance, I have been shot," she said.When Kanina James arrived at the scene, her husband was already dead and her daughter was crying, asking, "Why isn't anyone helping my daddy?"

http://www.ksdk.com/news/world/artic...ass-for-murder
    If I had a Father, he would look like Trevor Dooley. - Obama

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

Is this really the best you can do?

The guy was arrested, is in court, and statements are contradictory and unclear. There's no smoking gun like the Trayvon 9-11 tape.

I don't know how you can believe in due process and justice for all, and not believe that George Zimmerman should be awaiting trial. If you think the media is spinning this to paint racism as worse than it is, you are only helping their case. Zimmerman needs to be arrested, and the cops who failed to investigate need to lose their jobs. They are not fit to protect anyone if they refuse to protect everyone.

Even if all the allegations against Trayvon Martin in this thread are true, it's all petty crap. Confronting and shooting an unarmed man on nothing but your gut instinct is nothing short of murder.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

did the guy say an equally racist remark such as '******* coon'? ,seriously how can you not see why this is a huge national story.

zimmerman decided because martin was black, that he thought he was a danger. so he took it about himself to disobey an order and follow him, and shoot him.

before zimmerman shot him, he was on the phone with his girl friend, talking about how this man was following him, girl friend told him to run he didn't. obviously he was scared.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

zimmerman decided because martin was black, that he thought he was a danger. so he took it about himself to disobey an order and follow him, and shoot him.

CAUSE THEY COMMIT all the fukin crimes you fukin dork, tell us about the black neighborhood you live in

even your hero al sharpton wont live with the knee grows, he lives in a lily white area in new jersey !!

you all are arm chair hypocrites

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post

CAUSE THEY COMMIT all the fukin crimes you fukin dork, tell us about the black neighborhood you live in

even your hero al sharpton wont live with the knee grows, he lives in a lily white area in new jersey !!

you all are arm chair hypocrites

People who speak out against racial bias will be the same people who will get into a train section with the whites instead of the blacks. In this PC society, you are basically racist for knowing how to read statistics and have good common sense.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Its true, everytime i see a white man, i hide and shelter lil boys...

Blacks rob people.

Whites rape lil boys.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Its true, everytime i see a white man, i hide and shelter lil boys...

Blacks rob people.

Whites rape lil boys.

Myth: Whites Are More Likely to be Pedophiles and Child Molesters

There is a long-standing myth perpetrated by Blacks and White anti-racists like Tim Wise that Whites are more likely to molest children than any other race. This goes back to some stereotype of the creepy, nerdy, weirdo White guy who can’t get laid so he molests kids.
    About time we shot this myth full of holes like it needs to be.
    Stats:

% of total child molesters:

White 51%
    African American 25%
    Hispanic 15%
    American Indian/Alaska Natives 2%
    Asian/Pacific Islanders 1% Relative to their population, likelihood of abuse compared to background population rate:

American Indian +100%
    Blacks +92%
    Hispanics no difference
    Whites -35%
    Asian -67%

If you are going to venture into a race debate, you should probably know how to factor in population percentages when looking into overall case numbers. You are literally as intelligent as a small child so why you even try to talk anything political in nature on this board is BEYOND me.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

i love those made up %'s.

White also are gangbangers, rob, rape and kill..

But blacks are the only criminals.

So i'll go with the stereotypes.

Everytime i see a black guy i grab my wallet.

Everytime i see a white guy i grab my sons hand.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Oh and the white person counter/explanation, THE PERCENTAGES

Picker you're irish, real whites used to be spit on your kind 70 years ago..

PickWinnerAllDay

i love those made up %'s.

White also are gangbangers, rob, rape and kill..

But blacks are the only criminals.

So i'll go with the stereotypes.

Everytime i see a black guy i grab my wallet.

Everytime i see a white guy i grab my sons hand.

You can protect your son from blacks all you want. The FACT is that when you separate for population numbers, a black person is still more likely to physically harm AND sexually harm your son. That being said, I really don't care if you don't protect your son properly because of your ignorance.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Ok

Facts are facts. The world is one fukked up place with fukked up people of every creed and race. That being said, the US jails the most people world wide per capita. In those that are jailed, the black population consists of 13% of the entire population of the US but consists of 52% of the prison population. Interesting facts. Although, whitey has taken opportunities from the blacks over time.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Picker calling people stupid doesnt make you smarter you dumbfukk.

PickWinnerAllDay

Oh and the white person counter/explanation, THE PERCENTAGES

Picker you're irish, real whites used to be spit on your kind 70 years ago..
    You're embarrassing yourself here pal.

In a hypothetical scenario with 1000 residents in City X, 900 whites and 100 blacks, if there were 50 crimes committed by black people and 50 crimes were committed by white people, you would ignore the population disparity and just state that John Q black and John Q white are equally as likely to commit a crime when that isn't true. The truth is, John Q black is 9 times more likely to commit a crime.

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mayan, it's simple.

Live with blacks.. you die.
    Live with Mexicans... you get stabbed.
    Live with whites...... hey, nice neighborhood. Look at those young kids helping grandma across the street!
    Live with Asians ..... hey, who stole my calculator and my son's "Calculus Is Fun For Kindergartners" textbook?
    Live with the French ... just swing your dick around counterclockwise and purse your lips and they'll think you speak their bullshit language

PickWinnerAllDay

Picker calling people stupid doesnt make you smarter you dumbfukk.
    My bowel movements are smarter than you queener... no one is dumb who is reading this, you are getting abused by facts and logic and you have nothing to argue with but your misconceived notions.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    You're embarrassing yourself here pal.

In a hypothetical scenario with 1000 residents in City X, 900 whites and 100 blacks, if there were 50 crimes committed by black people and 50 crimes were committed by white people, you would ignore the population disparity and just state that John Q black and John Q white are equally as likely to commit a crime when that isn't true. The truth is, John Q black is 9 times more likely to commit a crime.
    i guarantee, if they all had the same amount of money, they would be no difference with crime.

baskets

Pick, I have to admit.... I think you're a kid w/ zero life experience... and half the time you don't know what the fukk you're talking about.

Please stop.

baskets

i guarantee, if they all had the same amount of money, they would be no difference with crime.
    not true. blacks are predisposed to crime and violence... and the inability to maintain a progressive society

this has been proven by thousands of years of human history

PickWinnerAllDay

Well that is comforting. I can call up Chris and Channon's parents and tell them that their son and daughter would still be alive if the animals who tortured them had a little bit more money.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    Pick, I have to admit.... I think you're a kid w/ zero life experience... and half the time you don't know what the fukk you're talking about.

Please stop.
    Shut up you KKK member. I'd let one of those black panthers blow your head off because that would get 2 morons off the street at the same time.

All I was doing was disproving a stereotype about white men and child molestation that was being perpetuated by this moron Queener here.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    My bowel movements are smarter than you queener... no one is dumb who is reading this, you are getting abused by facts and logic and you have nothing to argue with but your misconceived notions.
    What facts lil guy?? Your made up %s..

And i wouldnt trust the logic of a guy that has to change his username a hundred times for being banned for chargebacks, going crazy, etc.

Now run along and wake up at noon while collecting that welfare check.

PickWinnerAllDay

The 1994 Justice Department report finally disaggregates Whites from Hispanics. The results, % of total child molesters by race:
    Whites 54.1%
    Hispanics 23.5%
    Blacks 20.7%
    Other 1.7% Now compare to their presence in the general population for likelihood of being a child molester as opposed to an average American:

Hispanics +96%
    Blacks +59%
    Whites -35%

This lines up with anecdotal reports of high rates of sex crimes in areas overrun aliens from Mesoamerica.
    The myth lies shattered.
    Hispanics are 2.3 X (135%) more likely to molest children than Whites.
    Blacks are 85% more likely to molest children than Whites.
    Where did the myth come from? It’s not certain, but for most crimes, especially violent crimes, Blacks have rates that are up to 6-9 times higher than Whites. For child molestation, these wildly elevated rates for Blacks are not seen. Instead, Whites much more approach parity with Black crime rates in terms of child molestation. This greatly increased White rate vis a vis Blacks compared to other crimes may have given rise to the illusion that Whites are more likely than Blacks to commit this crime.

These statistics aren't made up, Queen Mayan.

What proof do you have that whites are more likely to molest children? You have none and will never produce any because it doesn't exist.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

Just the law itself oozes of trouble. Stand your Ground.
    Leave it to your idiotic country to have a state that passes a law like this then,
    that same state asks hundreds of thousands of hoodie-wearing teens to come down this month & get as tanked as they can.

You Americans.
    I love it.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Where are you getting these numbers. A white site.

And if that is true. All that means is that hispanics are known to have have statuatory rape charges..

Now go get the facts over lil boy rapes, you irish f\*g.

PickWinnerAllDay

Where are you getting these numbers. A white site.

And if that is true. All that means is that hispanics are known to have have statuatory rape charges..

Now go get the facts over lil boy rapes, you irish f\*g.

First 1234 Last