jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Hard to prove anything here

Nowadays best to avoid confrontation its just not worth it

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5045

Watching FOX News right now.

Bernie Goldberg is explaining how Black on Black crime and Black on White crime is not considered news by the Government controlled media.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

What's the common denominator?

Concealed carry guns.

Why are random citizens walking around with guns in their holsters? It's ridiculous. Incredibly dangerous. You want to keep a gun in your home for protection? Fine. To go hunting or to shooting range? Fine. But you don't need to be taking your gun to the damn park.

The outrage is the gun laws. This happens all the time and will happen over and over. The notion that some people won't follow the law and will carry anyway is no excuse for a bad law.

All in all, the story as described, probably is self-defense. Blame the gun laws in Floriduh.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

this case is identical

"Dooley then crossed the street to the park to confront James"

He knowingly had a loaded weapon and escalated the situation. Nothing to do with stand you ground law, this the exact opposite, a man with a loaded gun went looking for trouble.

and here is his defense, same as zimmermans

"Dooley's lawyer said his client turned to walk away towards home and that James was the aggressor."

just as zimmerman says he lost track of martin, went back to his truck and was attacked from behind.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

absolutely and even more so if you are the individual with the loaded gun. It is your responsibility to avoid these situations, not instigate them by crossing a street to confront someone posing 0 threat to you.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    this case is identical

"Dooley then crossed the street to the park to confront James"

He knowingly had a loaded weapon and escalated the situation. Nothing to do with stand you ground law, this the exact opposite, a man with a loaded gun went looking for trouble.

and here is his defense, same as zimmermans

"Dooley's lawyer said his client turned to walk away towards home and that James was the aggressor."

just as zimmerman says he lost track of martin, went back to his truck and was attacked from behind.

It's tough to say that this case is identical at this point. Seems that there were plenty of witnesses here and the picture of how everything transpired is clear. Not so much for the Martin case at this point. Could end up being similar though. The real similarity is that concealed carry can easily lead to unnecessary deaths.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Have been patiently waiting for a race war let's hope this is it

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    It's tough to say that this case is identical at this point. Seems that there were plenty of witnesses here and the picture of how everything transpired is clear. Not so much for the Martin case at this point. Could end up being similar though. The real similarity is that concealed carry can easily lead to unnecessary deaths.
    the facts are identical tho, im not talking about the details because they are irrelevant.

Who escalated the situation against someone posing no threat to them and how they did it is the shooter in both situations; and the defense they are using is the same and how they are using it.

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5045

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    Have been patiently waiting for a race war let's hope this is it
    This was also a dream of Charles Manson.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

What's the common denominator?

Concealed carry guns.

Why are random citizens walking around with guns in their holsters? It's ridiculous. Incredibly dangerous. You want to keep a gun in your home for protection? Fine. To go hunting or to shooting range? Fine. But you don't need to be taking your gun to the damn park.

The outrage is the gun laws. This happens all the time and will happen over and over. The notion that some people won't follow the law and will carry anyway is no excuse for a bad law.

All in all, the story as described, probably is self-defense. Blame the gun laws in Floriduh.
    It's not about making more laws....D.C., NYC and Chicago have some of the strictest gun laws and yet are among leaders in gun violence.
    If I'm going to kill someone and see them at say a ball game I'm not going to say "damn...I'm not allowed to carry a gun to the fields so guess I'll just catch him another time and shoot him then because I don't wanna get a charge for unlawful brandishing when all I want is a capital murder"

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

******* ignorant black people

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post
    ******* ignorant black people

LOL what was the race of the losing person here. Much rather fight a criminal charge than be dead. Cant fight being dead.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

It's comical watching liberals on TV saying how it's racial profiling, cnbc to scared to speak the truth it's no secret nigs contribute the most crime, liberals really make contemplate getting a white supremacy tattoo

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

This is all you need to know. Malkin is spot on.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    It's not about making more laws....D.C., NYC and Chicago have some of the strictest gun laws and yet are among leaders in gun violence.
    If I'm going to kill someone and see them at say a ball game I'm not going to say "damn...I'm not allowed to carry a gun to the fields so guess I'll just catch him another time and shoot him then because I don't wanna get a charge for unlawful brandishing when all I want is a capital murder"
    Total red herring and different issue. I'm not saying that gun laws will prevent all crimes or will prevent those who want to commit crime from committing it. What it would do to a large extent is prevent just these types of unnecessary situations from occurring. That is, two citizens who are not intending to commit a violent crime from being enmeshed in situation that turns deadly, but which would not have been deadly but for the legal ability of concealed carry.

Let me ask you this: if Florida did not allow concealed carry, do you think these two people would now be dead?

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post

All five of those fukks are animals and deserved to be shot in the head.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Chris played baseball with my brother and Channon was actually my 'mentor' in high school... which basically just meant she showed us around the school the first day and had lunch with us, but still, she seemed like a real sweet girl and this was just terrible what happened.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    The leader of the 5 got the death penalty... unfortunately, a few months ago it was found out the judge was abusing medication and all of them were granted new trials. Such a huge ordeal for their parents and family to have to go through another trial. The legal system blows sometimes. All 5 of them should be masked and shot. There is no need for this to be dragged out for 20 years.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

now these some dirtbags......just put in front of courthouse and do them up infront of EVERYBODY!!!! betcha all this crazyness will stop

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post

Wtf does this have to do with the treyvon case?.. Those fukks are in jail right?. Whats the problem??

And coming from you, i dont believe you knew them.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Wtf does this have to do with the treyvon case?.. Those fukks are in jail right?. Whats the problem??

And coming from you, i dont believe you knew them.
    I don't care what you believe you piece of shit. This thread is about the double standard the national media takes involving racially related violent crimes so it is obviously relevant to this thread.

And on the one hand, you're right.. maybe killing these animals would be too easy on them. I have heard a lot of reports that fellow inmates are making their lives a living hell here in Knoxville. One of the 5 even whined in court and said that he was being treated like an animal. I can not believe that piece of shit had the audacity to complain about how he was being treated in front of Chris and Channon's parents.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Maybe i dont understand this. Those 5 blacks are in Jail right? Zimmerman is not in jail, right??

You dumbfukk

So the media doesnt care about whites getting murdered by blacks, but when a lil white child goes missing all hell breaks loose. A lil brown kid goes missing and nobody gives a shit.. Oh i see the double stantard alright.

PickWinnerAllDay

Maybe i dont understand this. Those 5 blacks are in Jail right? Zimmerman is not in jail, right??

You dumbfukk

So the media doesnt care about whites getting murdered by blacks, but when a lil white child goes missing all hell breaks loose. A lil brown kid goes missing and nobody gives a shit.. Oh i see the double stantard alright.
    In fairness, white families usually have 2 kids, so they are losing 50% of their children if a little white child goes missing.

If a little brown kid goes missing, hell, the parents still have 9 or 10 others... very small percentage.

No, but seriously, now you are the one who is off topic.

PickWinnerAllDay

I'm not even sure why you are comparing the 5 blacks to what Zimmerman did.

I don't recall reading that Zimmerman cut off Martin's sexual appendages or sodomized him.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Yes, racism is dead..

PickWinnerAllDay

Yes, racism is dead..
    With the Channon/Chris case.... if that couple was black and the murderers/rapists/torturers white, CNN would probably pass 1000 hours of coverage on it.

Since they were white, CNN doesn't even put it on? You think biased media like that is okay? Not surprising.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

You're a dumbfukk if you believe that.

The only reason why this story is big, is the fact that zimmerman is not in Jail and the 911 call.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10476

these thugs just seem to find trouble easy , if som bitch come up like me cropin tobacco and walkin dirt roads with chicken shit tween ya toes , trouble was last dam thing you'da wanted

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

Yeah i am noticing quite a bit of racism here as well. It really comes out on the nternet.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Total red herring and different issue. I'm not saying that gun laws will prevent all crimes or will prevent those who want to commit crime from committing it. What it would do to a large extent is prevent just these types of unnecessary situations from occurring. That is, two citizens who are not intending to commit a violent crime from being enmeshed in situation that turns deadly, but which would not have been deadly but for the legal ability of concealed carry.

Let me ask you this: if Florida did not allow concealed carry, do you think these two people would now be dead?
    No absolute answer but I will always go with the thought that if you are pissed off enough or determined to kill someone then it doesnt matter if it's a .22 pistol to the head or a broken bottle to the neck or beating your skull in against a wall. Weapons of opportunity.

I would hope the 'stand your ground' rules would differ from general self defense but that will be up to the courts. The reason I say this is the cases you hear about now and then where a guy breaks into a house..the homeowner sees this and shoots first...then is charged with murder because the guy was only trying to steal a TV or if the burglar lives..they file civil cases for injury etc. The Castle laws that this new version stemmed from is the ideal rule in my view....if I wake up to a noise and check out my little girl's room and find a man standing in her room that just hopped in the window....that man is dead on scene regardless if he either had a weapon or was simply drunk running through the yard and fell in the window.

Same goes for fights similar to the way it sounds Trayvon's went...if they were just arguing and Zimmerman shot him then by all means arrest him and I would support that. But if Trayvon was bashing his skull against the walkway in the dark outside and no help is around...shooting was justified. If they can prove that Zimmerman had his weapon unholstered to begin with and pulled it on Trayvon and that is how the fight went...then Trayvon is justified by doing what he has to do when faced with a deadly weapon. So its all going to be about specifics and evidence and not just assumptions from either side.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: beefcake

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

The Klansman out in full force today, I see.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    No absolute answer but I will always go with the thought that if you are pissed off enough or determined to kill someone then it doesnt matter if it's a .22 pistol to the head or a broken bottle to the neck or beating your skull in against a wall. Weapons of opportunity.

I would hope the 'stand your ground' rules would differ from general self defense but that will be up to the courts. The reason I say this is the cases you hear about now and then where a guy breaks into a house..the homeowner sees this and shoots first...then is charged with murder because the guy was only trying to steal a TV or if the burglar lives..they file civil cases for injury etc. The Castle laws that this new version stemmed from is the ideal rule in my view....if I wake up to a noise and check out my little girl's room and find a man standing in her room that just hopped in the window....that man is dead on scene regardless if he either had a weapon or was simply drunk running through the yard and fell in the window.

Same goes for fights similar to the way it sounds Trayvon's went...if they were just arguing and Zimmerman shot him then by all means arrest him and I would support that. But if Trayvon was bashing his skull against the walkway in the dark outside and no help is around...shooting was justified. If they can prove that Zimmerman had his weapon unholstered to begin with and pulled it on Trayvon and that is how the fight went...then Trayvon is justified by doing what he has to do when faced with a deadly weapon. So its all going to be about specifics and evidence and not just assumptions from either side.
    Well that's just not reality. I'm not necessarily talking about a situation where one is determined to kill. I don't necessarily think Zimmerman was determined to kill. If he didn't have a gun I'm pretty confident that nobody would have been killed that night. Same goes for this other playground scenario. Guns bring everything to whole other level. I still come back to seeing no reason for ordinary citizens walking around to be packing. More harm than good.

TrailerParkBoy
    Free Speech!
    TrailerParkBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    The Klansman out in full force today, I see.
    and the black klansman out in full force in the media.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

you Liberals will love this. The guy that blew the black kid away is a registered Democrat, and a White Hispanic. Classic. One minority tries to wipe out the other. Of course this goes on in Los Angeles every hour of every day. As far as I am concerned, the Hispanics and Backs can go to war over this. That would eliminate a lot of Welfare cases.

First 1234 Last