Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
    kid b ronx is too dumb to use photo editing software

unreal pal
    can't make this sh1t up

the one caucasian in the united states who works as a nursing home janitor calling someone else dumb

a job that is performed by 99.9999% blacks and hispanics. and the guy is calling someone else dumb

Br0nxer

kids by far the stupidest motherfukker on the board by about 20 miles and he's calling someone else dumb

can't make this sh1t up

zeta make a video with you speaking 7-10 coherent sentences. ill throw ya some points guy.

prikk can't even form a sentence

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    can't make this sh1t up

the one caucasian in the united states who works as a nursing home janitor calling someone else dumb

a job that is performed by 99.9999% blacks and hispanics. and the guy is calling someone else dumb

poor kid is obsessed with me. -900 the avatar would be some edited picture of me.
    bronxer tell us about your GED pal i am sure mommy hangs it on your fridge

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Excel is still posting daily under his 2 other posting handles. He is giving his Excel name a little rest, but is still very active on the forum. His other handles are the 2nd coming of Christ. Excel is a true hero & icon to all of America.

Now I'm going to look for some Mexican rap videos by obscure nobody Mexican rappers, and then make a few threads about my great night at a gay swingers club and the benefits of illicit drug use for paunchy, balding middle-aged men.

Baruch hasuch. Jon 3:16
    Points Awarded:

Full Time Hobo gave opie1988 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

wtf gave opie1988 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

William Walters gave opie1988 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ZetaPsi808 gave opie1988 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ZetaPsi808

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Br0nxer

this stupid fukk makes bobbyfk look like albert einstein

Full Time Hobo
    In a Box
    Full Time Hobo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Excel is still posting daily under his 2 other posting handles. He is giving his Excel name a little rest, but is still very active on the forum. His other handles are the 2nd coming of Christ. Excel is a true hero & icon to all of America.

Now I'm going to look for some Mexican rap videos by obscure nobody Mexican rappers, and then make a few threads about my great night at a gay swingers club and the benefits of illicit drug use for paunchy, balding middle-aged men.

what the fuk

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

typical dopeydouchebag post

make some lame joke that only white ppl find funny throw in a thumbs up

add some extra commas here for some reason maybe so he can flaunt his inner \*\*\*\*\*\* side........

closing sentence is were he comes off as the most douchebag of all douchebags in history, oh yea let me add another gay ass emoticon so i can show the whole forum how gay i am as if the c.um glistened teeth and hair tips dont already do that

ZetaPsi808

opie i swear when reading illini's posts it gives me a fukking headache. especially that stupid term he uses at the end, Baruch hasuch. what does that even mean?? forget it, no one gives a fukk anyway

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    typical dopeydouchebag post
    make some lame joke that only white ppl find funny throw in a thumbs up
    add some extra commas here for some reason maybe so he can flaunt his inner \*\*\*\*\*\* side........
    closing sentence is were he comes off as the most douchebag of all douchebags in history, oh yea let me add another gay ass emoticon so i can show the whole forum how gay i am as if the *** glistened teeth and hair tips dont already do that

Smelly.....look, boy, your horrible spelling makes your post absolutely illegible. Since I know you don't understand the word "illegible"....this means "your dumbass misspelled so many words I simply cannot read it"

Now look, boy.....I know you grew up in a place that still uses their bare left hand as toilet paper (1000% true. Google it if Smelly says it's not true), but if you have any hope of succeeding in this country beyond pumping gas, you're going to have to learn how to utilize the spell check feature on your bosses computer.

Now.....look up all the words you misspelled, and re-type your post. Once it's written correctly, I'll read it and reply.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Br0nxer

opie i swear when reading illini's posts it gives me a fukking headache. especially that stupid term he uses at the end, Baruch hasuch. what does that even mean?? forget it, no one gives a fukk anyway

the headache is actually from the overbearing stench of vomit and feces you clean up all day

take a couple aleve and start wearing a mask at work

that should help a little

poor fukkin kid

now go make that video forming 7 coherent sentences. I'm still waiting

ZetaPsi808

bronxer i spoke to excel on the phone he said he would do it for $75.

trying to help you out here.

now go steal some money from mommy's pocket book so you can pay him

onetrickpony

Smelly.....look, boy, your horrible spelling makes your post absolutely illegible. Since I know you don't understand the word "illegible"....this means "your dumbass misspelled so many words I simply cannot read it"

Now look, boy.....I know you grew up in a place that still uses their bare left hand as toilet paper (1000% true. Google it if Smelly says it's not true), but if you have any hope of succeeding in this country beyond pumping gas, you're going to have to learn how to utilize the spell check feature on your bosses computer.

Now.....look up all the words you misspelled, and re-type your post. Once it's written correctly, I'll read it and reply.
    i dont think this redneck is too bright boys

do u realize u replied and then u say wont reply, hey redneck are u a complete retard?

if u didnt read it how do u know its misspelled maybe at redneck uni they dont teach simple concepts like that

seems pretty basic to me

so obvious u lucked into the money u have, better get on ur knees and thank daddy every night

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    i dont think this redneck is too bright boys
    do u realize u replied and then u say wont reply, hey redneck are u a complete retard?
    if u didnt read it how do u know its misspelled maybe at redneck uni they dont teach simple concepts like that
    seems pretty basic to me
    so obvious u lucked into the money u have, better get on ur knees and thank daddy every night

Smelly.....until you type using proper English, we're simply not going to engage you.

Not trying to be mean here, Smelly. Simply trying to help get you off of Government assistance and become a contributing illegal citizen of my country.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

onetrickpony

what a fuking complete backward ass hick

u need to understand basic concepts u fuking hick im done with until u can tell if u replied to a post or not

tell ur wife i will see her at the holiday inn at 3 sharp

romecloneout
    romecloneout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 489

shit i thought this was gonna be another "going away" thread by bonser....haha unreal this fukkin kid starts a going away thread cuz he gets made fun of and thinks people actually give a fukk that he is leaving, then he walks around town trying to make some friends and cant fukkkin find any....then he comes crawling back...hahahaha now this is shit u cant make up kiddo....hahaha

onetrickpony

hey hick

go eat a cok

Br0nxer

bronxer i spoke to excel on the phone he said he would do it for $75.

trying to help you out here.

now go steal some money from mommy's pocket book so you can pay him
    still waiting on that video of you forming 7 coherent sentences

ZetaPsi808

Quote Originally Posted by romecloneout View Post
    shit i thought this was gonna be another "going away" thread by bonser....haha unreal this fukkin kid starts a going away thread cuz he gets made fun of and thinks people actually give a fukk that he is leaving, then he walks around town trying to make some friends and cant fukkkin find any....then he comes crawling back...hahahaha now this is shit u cant make up kiddo....hahaha
    rome it is sad but true. you cant make this sh1t up. we all take shots at burying this kid. he is like our personal punching bag and the great part is he is too stupid to realize we are making fun of him
    only at sbr

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

rome it is sad but true. you cant make this sh1t up. we all take shots at burying this kid. he is like our personal punching bag and the great part is he is too stupid to realize we are making fun of him
    only at sbr

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

The squabbling in this thread detracts from the greatness that is Excel. Long live Excel.

Br0nxer

dzzznutz
    dzzznutz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

every machination starts with a single thought

ZetaPsi808

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post

i've never seen that guy before. illini told me that was your cousin. weird pic dude!

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Down syndrome is a condition in which extra genetic material causes delays in the way a child develops, both physically and mentally.

Br0nxer

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Down syndrome is a condition in which extra genetic material causes delays in the way a child develops, both physically and mentally.

yep. that'd be zeta

poor fukkin kid'll be mopping up vomit and feces the rest of his living-working years

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    The squabbling in this thread detracts from the greatness that is Excel. Long live Excel.
    fuk you

this thread is FULL OF WIN

i cannot stop laughing

opie exposes that needle dicked crack head heeb for what he is

still trying to figure out what country he is from, i guess it depends on the birth place of the person who started the respective thread

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Post of the year
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: wtf

arnoldrothstein
    arnoldrothstein's Avatar Become A Pro!

Go fetch me a double scoop cookie dough......waffle cone. You fukk

Br0nxer

Quote Originally Posted by arnoldrothstein View Post
    Go fetch me a double scoop cookie dough......waffle cone. You fukk
    where ya been you mother fukker

go fetch me a double caramel macchiato you fukin prikk

arnoldrothstein
    arnoldrothstein's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lurking bitch. I lurk. I been winning son. Rough fukking nite though

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Uhhhhh.....this is awkward. No offense, pal....but you might not be the best guy to rip on others about Downs Syndrome.
    YIKES!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011