itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Until these ignorant parents on all sides stop stoking the fires of race and socioeconomic bias in their kids nothing will change. The fact that you are born poor doesn't matter if you are a white kid in Arkansas and live in a trailer or a black kid in the Bronx...it's about how you are raised and how once you are a teen you choose to carry yourself. I know it sounds old school...but show me a 16 year old and who they are hanging out with and I'll lay -2300 with you I can show you where they will be in 5-7 years. All of these self-fulfilling ideas about black parents telling their kids one thing and white rednecks theirs another is the vicious circle.

All of these black pundits on TV this week saying how they have 'the talk' with their kids to 1) be nice to people in public and 2) if you are stopped by the police do not run and to just answer the questions??? Doesn't that go for anyone? If I'm walking with my wife and someone bumps into her and says "bitch watch where you're cuntt is walking" don't cry racism when you get laid out...simple as that. It's like the fuckktards who brag they are paying child support to their kids...like they want a prize...you're SUPPOSED to you dumb motherfukker!

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    ALL welfare receivers, if ya need the government to pay for the kids you already have YOU DONT NEED MORE
    You dont think tying tubes is a bit drastic. China came to mind when you said that

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Until these ignorant parents on all sides stop stoking the fires of race and socioeconomic bias in their kids nothing will change. The fact that you are born poor doesn't matter if you are a white kid in Arkansas and live in a trailer or a black kid in the Bronx...it's about how you are raised and how once you are a teen you choose to carry yourself. I know it sounds old school...but show me a 16 year old and who they are hanging out with and I'll lay -2300 with you I can show you where they will be in 5-7 years. All of these self-fulfilling ideas about black parents telling their kids one thing and white rednecks theirs another is the vicious circle.

All of these black pundits on TV this week saying how they have 'the talk' with their kids to 1) be nice to people in public and 2) if you are stopped by the police do not run and to just answer the questions??? Doesn't that go for anyone? If I'm walking with my wife and someone bumps into her and says "bitch watch where you're cuntt is walking" don't cry racism when you get laid out...simple as that. It's like the fuckktards who brag they are paying child support to their kids...like they want a prize...you're SUPPOSED to you dumb motherfukker!
    kudos

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Cry me a fuckin river libby

Oh I was born poor I gotta give up and act like a fuckin ape for the rest of my life rather than get an education and make something of my life

I assure you blacks would have it alot worse if I were running things, this bullshit about rewarding hoodrats for getting knocked up by every brokefuk retarded ***** willin to **** them would stop in a hurry, after the first kid they try to get welfare for itd be mandatory tubes tied to get approved
    God you are one ignorant moron......Who exactly is directing these kids to act the right way? Who are they emulating as they grow up?

And I'm not crying about it.....just saying that acting like an ignorant retard and bitching about it doesn't do shit and hasn't done shit for decades

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    You dont think tying tubes is a bit drastic. China came to mind when you said that
    Oh give me a break, this aint about population control this is about common sense and saving this country from absolute ruin. Okay you have a kid you have absolutely no means of supporting, you cant feed it, clothe it or house it, you are reduced to begging the government to step in and give you charity or the kid will starve to death homeless....ok if that's your situation then what fuckin reason could you possibly have for having MORE kids

**** you libby's are stupid!

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Oh give me a break, this aint about population control this is about common sense and saving this country from absolute ruin. Okay you have a kid you have absolutely no means of supporting, you cant feed it, clothe it or house it, you are reduced to begging the government to step in and give you charity or the kid will starve to death homeless....ok if that's your situation then what fuckin reason could you possibly have for having MORE kids

**** you libby's are stupid!
    I agree but what happens is these kids have no good role models and the cycle continues.....how do you not understand this?

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    I agree but what happens is these kids have no good role models and the cycle continues.....how do you not understand this?
    Not with my plan, I am offering logical solutions to stop a cycle that has not only destroyed the blacks but is going to take the country down with it. In a capitalist industrial society if you have absolutely no money to support a child YOU DONT FUCKIN HAVE KIDS, since blacks seem unable to figure this out then they are given one mistake and allowed to receive welfare for that kid in exchange for foolproof birth control to make sure the state is not supporting 20 future gang members courtesy of some crack whore who shouldnt even have had 1 kid trying to get rich off of welfare

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    All races have the same percentage of ugly chicks..

The reason why most men think white women are prettier, is because all the white women on TV.
    This isn't true. A much higher percentage of black women are medically obese. (30% larger than science says they should be at a healthy weight)

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

The thing that bothers me most about this race debate is that black guys are racist against their own kind. It has been proven that black men like women with 'white' features (small nose, smaller lips, lighter skinned).

Hell, black men go for white women a ton because as more and more time passes, they find black women less attractive. And if they don't go for white women, they go for the very light skinned black women.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    The thing that bothers me most about this race debate is that black guys are racist against their own kind. It has been proven that black men like women with 'white' features (small nose, smaller lips, lighter skinned).

Hell, black men go for white women a ton because as more and more time passes, they find black women less attractive. And if they don't go for white women, they go for the very light skinned black women.
    Not I. I love all my women with those features and if its a white gurl, she better have full lips complimented with a nice phat ass.

BEttilbroke you couldnt be in public office . You uwould be more unelectible than ron paul. You would be known as a crazy man and nothing more. People on both sides eouldnt want a dictator like u coming in between them and their tubes. Treading on their

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

For some reason black chicks hit on me a decent amount.....not sure why, maybe they're more outspoken than white chicks? Anyway, no one should discriminate when it comes to pussy......If I find a chick hot it can be any race but we all have our favorites

Ive hooked up with some black chicks before but they've all been surburbia type and/or in college......Never hooked up with a straight up ghetto chick, although I'm sure it would make for a funny ass story
    Last edited by MoneyLineDawg; 03-27-12 at 03:01 AM.

bettilimbroke999

Not I. I love all my women with those features and if its a white gurl, she better have full lips complimented with a nice phat ass.

BEttilbroke you couldnt be in public office . You uwould be more unelectible than ron paul. You would be known as a crazy man and nothing more. People on both sides eouldnt want a dictator like u coming in between them and their tubes. Treading on their
    When your smarter than almost everyone they call u crazy rather than bow down and kiss your feet and beg for your help as they should. The average braindead ape like yourself would rather just continue to head straight for horrific disaster than have someone like me give them the solutions to turn things around before its too late. It's alright though, I understand u fear my vastly superior intelligence, so just continue on your path to hell until its too late and the US looks like Mexico/Africa and you get to face the consequences.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    For some reason black chicks hit on me a decent amount.....not sure why, maybe they're more outspoken than white chicks? Anyway, no one should discriminate when it comes to pussy......If I find a chick hot it can be any race but we all have our favorites

Ive hooked up with some black chicks before but they've all been surburbia type and/or in college......Never hooked up with a straight up ghetto chick, although I'm sure it would make for a funny ass story
    You prolly act black or stupid (same difference) and work at a menial job, black women only hit on the bottom rung as they know any man with other options will turn them down

wikkidinsane

You prolly act black or stupid (same difference) and work at a menial job, black women only hit on the bottom rung as they know any man with other options will turn them down

You are clueless pal. Where do you live? And where did you develop such a vast understanding of black women?

wikkidinsane

This is how it seems like it went down. My account

Trayvon (After Zimmerman is on top of him with the gun after a brief struggle for his life): HELP !! HELP!! HELP!!
    Zimmerman: (Thinking in his mind : "yea buddy i got one now!") : Clicks the trigger*
    Trayvon Body lies motionless on the ground and the cry for help heard earlier has now ceased
    Zimmerman paces back and forth with gun still in his hand confused on what to do now
    Zimmerman has an epiphany and came up with a suitable story
    Zimmerman tell his story to the police of the account but Trayvon couldn't tell his...

wikkidinsane

Here is a tape of Trayvon screaming help:

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

This is how it seems like it went down. My account

Trayvon (After Zimmerman is on top of him with the gun after a brief struggle for his life): HELP !! HELP!! HELP!!
    Zimmerman: (Thinking in his mind : "yea buddy i got one now!") : Clicks the trigger*
    Trayvon Body lies motionless on the ground and the cry for help heard earlier has now ceased
    Zimmerman paces back and forth with gun still in his hand confused on what to do now
    Zimmerman has an epiphany and came up with a suitable story
    Zimmerman tell his story to the police of the account but Trayvon couldn't tell his...
    This doesn't explain how the back of Zim's head became bloodied and his nose got broken. Wait, I think I know. He was so happy when he shot Trayvon he tried a backflip but ended up hitting the back of his head on the concrete. Then he decided a front flip might be easier and landed on his face. With this new sequence of events your story makes complete sense.

Last edited by TheCentaur; 03-27-12 at 10:08 AM.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

wikkidinsane...........personally, I'm waiting on more facts and information to (hopefully) come out before forming my opinion on the case. But, kudos to you for keeping such a calm and cool demeanor in this and the other Trayvon/Zimmerman threads. Some very inflammatory comments have been made in this thread about blacks and you've kept it above board. Nice work.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    This doesn't explain how the back of Zim's head became bloodied and his nose got broken. Wait, I think I know. He was so happy when he shot Trayvon he tried a backflip but ended up hitting the back of his head on the concrete. Then he decided a front flip might be easier and landed on his face. With this new sequence of events your story makes complete sense.

It's in the "brief struggle" part. Trayvon might have punched him after being hunted down and seeing that gun and pretty much was in a fight or flight situation and decided to fight for his life, which he eventually lost

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    wikkidinsane...........personally, I'm waiting on more facts and information to (hopefully) come out before forming my opinion on the case. But, kudos to you for keeping such a calm and cool demeanor in this and the other Trayvon/Zimmerman threads. Some very inflammatory comments have been made in this thread about blacks and you've kept it above board. Nice work.
    Thanks man. I try to keep it civil but it's so hard when people are being repetitive and speaking patronizingly about people of my race

TheCentaur

It's in the "brief struggle" part. Trayvon might have punched him after being hunted down and seeing that gun and pretty much was in a fight or flight situation and decided to fight for his life, which he eventually lost
    Wikkid, i like you bud, don't get me wrong. However, when you start fitting circumstances to your theory instead of revising your theory as you find out more info it's looks pretty ignorant. There is a good chance you don't really believe what ur saying though and ur just trying to stir things up.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Wikkid, i like you bud, don't get me wrong. However, when you start fitting circumstances to your theory instead of revising your theory as you find out more info it's looks pretty ignorant. There is a good chance you don't really believe what ur saying though and ur just trying to stir things up.

It's just me using all the information I know of to form my own conclusion

wikkidinsane

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

You have no idea....I'm a recent college grad and I guarantee am a lot smarter than you pal based off of your backwards way of thinking.....Don't act black either and would never work a menial job with a finance degree moron

TheCentaur

I was worried about the authenticity of this video and the believability of someone saying what they saw in the dark but then they showed the picture of him with his dog which made everything better.

wikkidinsane

nrw police video of zimmerman, the night of the sjooting. Where are the bandages and why are the cops goving him all this room and courtesy . old buddies i guess

http://abcnews.go.com/US/video/georg...lance-16024475

First ... 3456